Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Training
05-18-2017, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 12:45 AM by Bren1798.)
Check out my Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/brentcarroll413

If you've ever wanted to learn the magic from a true adept. Give me a holler. I've trained under every notable person imaginable, and with my help you'll be doing things you can't imagine.

The problem with mages today is that they don't know enough about magic, just their art form. You've got shamans in Africa who can heal like the gods, Voodoo Priest in New Orleans who can commune with the dead, but that all they can do. Since I learned the basics first, I can do all of that, I can talk to the dead, I can heal the sick, I can predict the future, and so much more. This is what I teach. And what I have taught, I've had two true apprentices. These two stayed at my home with me for 3 years, and I gave them skills like none other. They can project their minds to any realm they want to. They can summon beings so powerful, that we've cause earthquakes with their rising. All because they took the time to learn the fundamentals of magick itself. That is what I am teaching. I spent 3 years working in Ireland with Jean-Russ. I've studied in the Tanzanian Forest with the school of "Elementals". They were people who specialized in the manipulation of elements. I have experience with EVERY kind of magic out there, and I'm taking on students right now to study. If your interested contact me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2017, 08:52 AM
Can I get a break down on what the first lesson 'Basics Of True Magick' is about?
05-19-2017, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 01:13 AM by Bren1798.)
(05-18-2017 08:52 AM)Devin Wrote:  Can I get a break down on what the first lesson 'Basics Of True Magick' is about?

The “Basics of True Magick” course is divided into 8 lessons and a couple of informational things. The 8 lessons are the basics of every magic I've come across. Whether you want to study Haitian Vodun, Egyptian Magic, all the way to necromancy. Just about every type of magick requires these 8 fundamental skills.

Meditation (3 types)
Divination
Astral Projection
Ritual Magic (Both Religeous and Self Powered)
Inner Senses
Energy Work
Magical Languages
Astrology

I teach you and train you, harder and more in depth then any school you'll find online.
05-19-2017, 03:57 PM
I think I might actually purchase your course hope u deliver good teachings God bless. By the way does this class have a deadline for entry?
05-19-2017, 05:51 PM
How was the Tanzania forest ?

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
05-20-2017, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 12:20 AM by Bren1798.)
(05-19-2017 03:57 PM)Devin Wrote:  I think I might actually purchase your course hope u deliver good teachings God bless. By the way does this class have a deadline for entry?

Not at all, I prefer the go at your own pace studies, I have 8 core lessons to teach you as soon as you purchase it on fiverr, we begin. When you finish one lesson, you move on to the next.

(05-19-2017 05:51 PM)Angelo Wrote:  How was the Tanzania forest ?

Honestly? Buggy. There were all kinds of bugs everywhere, but it was so worth it, I learn so many things about elemental manipulation. The temperature wasn't bad, but humidity was off the charts. Other then that, great!
05-20-2017, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 12:50 AM by travsha.)
(05-19-2017 10:26 AM)Bren1798 Wrote:  The “Basics of True Magick” course is divided into 8 lessons and a couple of informational things. The 8 lessons are the basics of EVERY type of magick out there. Whether you want to study Haitian Vodun, Egyptian Magic, all the way to necromancy. Every type of magick requires these 8 fundamental skills.

Meditation (3 types)
Divination
Astral Projection
Ritual Magick
Religious
Self Powered
Inner Senses / Energy Work
Magical Languages
Magical Protection
Astrology
Not saying your course is bad, but I am saying your claim that every magic tradition focuses on these 8 fundamentals is wrong.

First, Inner Senses and Energy Work wouldnt be one subject.... Two different things there. And to give you an example of some systems that dont use these 8 fundamentals - I have been studying traditional Andean and Amazonian magic and healing - neither one uses meditation, astral projection, ritual magic, neither is religious, neither depends on any magical language (you can use any language you want), one doesnt use astrology (the other doesnt use it for much except keeping a historical record through myth).... I have no clue what you mean by self-powered......

I always find that when people pretend all systems are the same they havent taken the time to actually learn many traditions from the source.... The reality is they are usually quite different when you get really into them.

You obviously havent studied every kind of magic out there, as that is impossible.... Makes me wonder though why you need to make so many impossible claims to build yourself up? Does your work not speak for itself? Why spread misinformation or make untrue claims?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-20-2017, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 03:23 AM by Bren1798.)
(05-20-2017 12:49 AM)travsha Wrote:  Not saying your course is bad, but I am saying your claim that every magic tradition focuses on these 8 fundamentals is wrong.

First, Inner Senses and Energy Work wouldnt be one subject.... Two different things there. And to give you an example of some systems that dont use these 8 fundamentals - I have been studying traditional Andean and Amazonian magic and healing - neither one uses meditation, astral projection, ritual magic, neither is religious, neither depends on any magical language (you can use any language you want), one doesnt use astrology (the other doesnt use it for much except keeping a historical record through myth).... I have no clue what you mean by self-powered......

I always find that when people pretend all systems are the same they havent taken the time to actually learn many traditions from the source.... The reality is they are usually quite different when you get really into them.

You obviously havent studied every kind of magic out there, as that is impossible.... Makes me wonder though why you need to make so many impossible claims to build yourself up? Does your work not speak for itself? Why spread misinformation or make untrue claims?

I hear what your saying, but I think your misunderstanding what I mean when I say 8 fundamentals. When I say I've studied EVERY type of magic out there, I am wrong, that is an exaggeration, and a joke on the fact that I've studied so many, but your right. I changed it to many not every. But I still stand by my 8 fundamentals quote. I've yet to cross paths with any magical system that didn't require the user to have control of their mind and thoughts, that's what meditation teaches you. Control over your mind. As for the others, your right, definitely not every system used the stars and planets to power their rituals, but learning how the planets can effect a ritual is a key component in any mages career, so is learning how to develop your Inner senses, and how to move energy from person to person or object to object. These 8 lessons give you the greatest capability to learn what ever you want to. If you master these 8 skills, you can learn Tradition Witch Craft, Egyptian Healing, or anything else. If your art requires nothing more, a trained mind will help you focus your power and learn better. I've never studied Andean or Amazonian magic or healing, so they may truly have nothing to do with what I teach, but there are so many other magics out there that do require an understanding of the stars, the gods of their religion, or meditation. That it is absolutely worth it to learn. And I'm sure that others on here will agree that these principles play a part in their studies.
05-20-2017, 11:47 AM
The OP's profile is ridiculously bold claim.I almost laughed at it. Why did Tanzanian forest people dedicated the elementals. lol.
I think actual course lessons itself are good enough and the price is not expensive. I'm looking for a report by an actual participant(maybe Devin? ).

05-21-2017, 04:16 AM
(05-20-2017 01:07 AM)Bren1798 Wrote:  I hear what your saying, but I think your misunderstanding what I mean when I say 8 fundamentals. When I say I've studied EVERY type of magic out there, I am wrong, that is an exaggeration, and a joke on the fact that I've studied so many, but your right. I changed it to many not every. But I still stand by my 8 fundamentals quote. I've yet to cross paths with any magical system that didn't require the user to have control of their mind and thoughts, that's what meditation teaches you. Control over your mind. As for the others, your right, definitely not every system used the stars and planets to power their rituals, but learning how the planets can effect a ritual is a key component in any mages career, so is learning how to develop your Inner senses, and how to move energy from person to person or object to object. These 8 lessons give you the greatest capability to learn what ever you want to. If you master these 8 skills, you can learn Tradition Witch Craft, Egyptian Healing, or anything else. If your art requires nothing more, a trained mind will help you focus your power and learn better. I've never studied Andean or Amazonian magic or healing, so they may truly have nothing to do with what I teach, but there are so many other magics out there that do require an understanding of the stars, the gods of their religion, or meditation. That it is absolutely worth it to learn. And I'm sure that others on here will agree that these principles play a part in their studies.

You dont say your claims about every magic tradition as if it is a joke. You seem completely serious, and it seems mostly like a misleading marketing scam to me. I think instead of making misleading claims you would be better off just being honest and straightforward about what you want to offer and let the quality of the system speak for itself rather then trying to hype everything up.

The truth is that most traditions out there are very unique and focus on different skills. Many magic traditions use astrology, but most I have come across do not. Usually ancient people seem more concerned with astrology for farming, agriculture, temple building and record keeping. Generally most magic traditions dont pay so much attention to astrology for basic workings. A lot of the more modern and new age traditions and some of the midieval western occult style traditions focus more on astrology (I think this is mostly coming from Agrippa or Golden Dawn and Theosophical Society). Most Hindu, Buddhist, Kabbalistic, Christian, Muslim, Shamanic, indigenous and folk magic traditions dont pay too much attention to astrology in most rituals I have seen. (though new age groups who water down and alter these traditions often mix in astrology for whatever reason)

Most traditions I study dont care if you control all your thoughts. They are more about learning general philosophy and outlook on life and learning how to focus your intentions. (which is different from controlling all thoughts) I know some other traditions are all about controlling your thoughts, but this just goes to show you how unique and different traditions are.

I think your post would come across as more accurate and honest if you just said these are the fundamentals of your tradition and how you learned magic, and that you think they are great fundamentals to learn - rather then saying all traditions do things the same way.

If your magic really works, then let that speak for itself. Talk more about what results you have personally had or personally seen with your own eyes and talk about what results students of your system can expect to achieve. Instead of claiming all traditions are the same, talk about what makes your tradition unique and effective p this will be more honest and more interesting in my opinion.

Quote:The OP's profile is ridiculously bold claim.I almost laughed at it. Why did Tanzanian forest people dedicated the elementals. lol.
I think actual course lessons itself are good enough and the price is not expensive. I'm looking for a report by an actual participant(maybe Devin? ).
Ya, I think there are some misleading claims here meant to hype the system up.... Which makes me wonder if the system is all hype or if there is actually substance behind it.... Generally systems with substance dont need hype, and misleading claims make we wonder about how accurate and effective the information presented is.