Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training our replacement
09-11-2017, 11:35 AM
In order for me to understand things I have to compare things that match up in the best way possible. if I could compare this whole social media on the Internet to any situation.... I would say that so far, it fits best with "training our replacement"

A lot of us have been in that situation, and although it varies at the start as for the feeling one gets doing it. Its most always masked on record as being "opportunity"

We all love to think positive and think its because we are getting promoted. The truth is, some do. Some also get shit canned. Some just know they are leaving. Although this part is rarely discussed, leaving it as a simple vibe we have to feel until all is said and done.

Computers can do so many great things. Technical things we cant do because we simply dont have the time to sort through all the RAM in our head. It's all there, but we can't find it. Because education systems have put way too much in our head. So has hollywood.

This demand to access all of this nonsense, is what manifested computers. This is how Manifestation works. Just as every kid has dreamed of being a rock star or a movie star. This law of attraction has to be met, so "youtube" was manifested, to satisfy the hunger for all those dreams ready to be goobled up....gobbled...up? googled. Fuck it, you know what I mean.

Computers need conscious. Not conscience, but conscioUS. Which I believe all comes down to reason. A simple "why"

Computers know how to do things, they just dont know "why"

Social media "including this wizard forum" is basically a big fucking ant farm. We are already in a farm, but this one has a reverse looking glass. Everyone stuck with their face in a phone. Our sin for selfies manifested that little fucking a new eye. One on the front of the phone, AND one on the back.

So…. to Mr. Robot,

if your looking at us trying to figure out “why” LMFAO! You will not be an improvement. Because we are clueless too. HAHA!

I love starting a topic serious and let it trickle down to the absolute clueless truth. Its like that kid building a model of something, and the last piece keeps falling off…and rather than glue it once more its. RAHHH SMASH MOTHRFUCKJIB#R)&*!!!

truth is, this is the second time I have had to type this. Im in a hurricane right now. Tired of hitting save, about to cut and paste this shit out of notepad, to the forum...although, mr robot keeps flickering at me. I love Florida!

CoolWinkCoolWinkCoolWink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2017, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 04:52 PM by Shadow.)
I enjoyed reading this <3 I'm originally from FL too, btw. Hellz ya!

(09-11-2017 11:35 AM)Doctor Nocturnal Wrote:  I love starting a topic serious and let it trickle down to the absolute clueless truth. Its like that kid building a model of something, and the last piece keeps falling off…and rather than glue it once more its. RAHHH SMASH MOTHRFUCKJIB#R)&*!!!

Speaking of Florida.... this.... this attitude just isn't understood as well as by people from Florida Rofl!!1 x'D

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply