Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump/Clinton
11-06-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 08:38 PM by Angelo.)
I'm europpean. So, my view about your elections is not very accurate. I lack lots of keys and I'd like to know more about this from americans themselves.

Why do you think that Trump or Clinton would be the best next president of the US over the other ?

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2016, 02:01 AM
It makes little difference. The US is currently an oligarchy, not a republic. The election is a dog and pony show to keep the masses appeased. The real power is in Congress, and Congress is controlled by special interests.

That being said, I believe that Clinton will take the Electoral vote. The popular vote will be close and Trump may have a slight lead.
11-07-2016, 03:01 AM
Thanks for your answer !

Oh... So the US president is just a puppet ?? A facade ?

11-07-2016, 04:16 AM
(11-07-2016 03:01 AM)Angelo Wrote:  Thanks for your answer !

Oh... So the US president is just a puppet ?? A facade ?

Pretty much. While they won't go against their handlers wishes, they still have some discretion and power. My estimate would be about half the amount Congress has. There should still be video of Carter complaining that most of the things he wanted to do, he was told, he couldn't.
11-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Thanks !

So no more threat for the world about the nuclear code if this is Trump who is president rather than Hilary ?

11-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Why are you thinking of using magick to try and influence elections? Good luck with that. Its a multi-tiered system that would make it difficult to do something like that.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
11-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Have you read my OP ?

11-07-2016, 09:04 AM
(11-06-2016 08:38 PM)Angelo Wrote:  I'm europpean. So, my view about your elections is not very accurate. I lack lots of keys and I'd like to know more about this from americans themselves.

Why do you think that Trump or Clinton would be the best next president of the US over the other ?

Would you rather have a douche or a turd sandwich be your president?

That's our choice.
11-07-2016, 09:06 AM
None has the ability to improve US' economy, ethics put aside ?

11-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Trump because he has Balls and a Gungho American attitude, but only if its used for the right thing. Hillary is more polished for speaking for the people, but can you really trust her more than Trump? Well, can you really trust any of them? Its hard to really say, because none of them have hardly laid out any details for their game plan. They've spent more time insulting each other than they have brought any real value to the speeches, except for entertainment of course. It sounds more like Celebrities dueling each other more than anything.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do you hate or dislike Donald Trump Mider2009 251 2,415 Today 10:13 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  TRUMP Wiretap Evidence Given To House Intel Panel jcolanzi 6 59 03-22-2017 01:13 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Ivanka Trump Just Made History jcolanzi 6 74 03-18-2017 01:46 PM
  It's confirmed Obama wire tapped Trump Mider2009 6 67 03-14-2017 06:59 AM
  Senator Tim Kaine's Son Arrested At Anti-Trump Rally jcolanzi 0 28 03-09-2017 06:38 AM