Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump/Clinton
11-08-2016, 06:40 AM
conspiracy theorist/

All the Illuminati puppets (Jayz, Beyonce, Pharell Williams..) jumping now into the party to make US citizen vote for Hilary shows where the Illuminati's interest are. Trump, describing himself "against the system" will never prevail over the Illuminati.

/conspiracy theorist.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2016, 07:02 AM
(11-07-2016 08:03 PM)Knight of the Temple Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 11:31 AM)xannie Wrote:  I also find Trump's repeated promise to overturn Roe vs. Wade disturbing. I don't think women's access to healthcare should be a decision left to individual states.

Sacrificing unborn children to Moloch isn't "healthcare".

K.

"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis
11-08-2016, 07:02 AM
I'm surprised all the leaks that have come out against Killary and reporters going undercover proving the DNCs involvement in voter fraud haven't caused a mass upheaval as is. Our candidates suck and the system is slowly losing the veil covering how corrupt it is.

Problem is that even with everyone knowing this, no one does a damn thing about it. With all the angry citizens, if enough of them got together for a specific cause, they could overturn everything... or get tear gassed and detained. Shitty situation. I'm pretty fed up with the whole thing.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
11-09-2016, 12:52 AM
(11-06-2016 08:38 PM)Angelo Wrote:  I'm europpean. So, my view about your elections is not very accurate. I lack lots of keys and I'd like to know more about this from americans themselves.

Why do you think that Trump or Clinton would be the best next president of the US over the other ?

I've found that other countries seem to know more about what goes on in this country than we do at times, because our media is sensationalistic drivel. I can have learned to read the media and see what the agenda is and they are usually cooking some agenda up far in advance. I knew last year it would come down to Hitlary Vrs Trump and I honestly had a hunch that Trump was there to help Hillary win. That's just a person theory I've been toying with though.
I'd like to know what your country thinks of it all????

Hillary has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal for decades, with a mysterious body count of witnesses to boot. It's pretty astounding actually. This woman will sell America out to the highest bidder as her track record has proved. I would love nothing more than to hear this woman's death bed confessions.

Trump is a major wild card. On one hand he's expressing people's frustration with the political system but on the other he's extremely polarizing in a time where racial tensions are tweaking. Some might say his impish attitude is for the free press, which is why he got so far, but it's telling that he's quite whorish himself. He used to be a democrat, pro-choice, and a Hillary supporter. He'll support whoever benefits him at the time which leaves us wondering what his convictions and ethics really are and if he actually has any.

The media and propaganda has been a mind numbing, mega bullshit storm of epic proportions this time around. It kind of has to be when "chosen one" is undergoing criminal charges and you have rich puppetmasters like George Soros pumping millions into the media on Hillary's behalf.
It's pretty grim when you have top intelligence agents feeding info to Wikileaks. Julain Assange has been giving a plethora of vital, incriminating information which has gone largely ignored. That's very telling of how well insulated the agenda is.

Steve Pieczenik a major intelligence agent has come out publicly declaring a coup against Hillary. Just check out this guy's resume. This is only one tiny part:
Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

Then there's Hillary's Parkinsons Disease and health issues.

Hillary is going to win. It's been blatantly OBVIOUS from the beginning that's who the "machine" wants. The question is, how far will she make it before her crimes or health catches up with her? (If I'm wrong then that's great, but there's going to be allot of angry people and I wouldn't be surprised if riots started.)

This election is a mess, but to me it was eerily predictable.

On a side note: Someone mentioned affecting the election with magic. HA! After Hillary did what she did to Haiti; if magic could touch her I'm pretty sure she'd be dead already.
11-09-2016, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 04:28 PM by Angelo.)
WOW

Waking up, was expecting to see Hilary winning with all the US medias saying it would be an easy win, and... WTF ?

You, americans, are very surprising people.

11-09-2016, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 06:27 PM by HillSage.)
(11-09-2016 12:52 AM)Chazaq Wrote:  Hillary is going to win. It's been blatantly OBVIOUS from the beginning that's who the "machine" wants. The question is, how far will she make it before her crimes or health catches up with her? (If I'm wrong then that's great, but there's going to be allot of angry people and I wouldn't be surprised if riots started.)

On a side note: Someone mentioned affecting the election with magic. HA! After Hillary did what she did to Haiti; if magic could touch her I'm pretty sure she'd be dead already.

How wrong a man can be.

" A man cannot serve two masters. "
11-09-2016, 07:31 PM
Will the USA miss those people now ?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...rump-wins/

11-09-2016, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 08:03 PM by TheDragonKing.)
Angelo. Do you believe in the illuminati? No I don't think they will necessarily miss them. Every star has their own fan groupies. Maybe if they are Major Stars that have a bigger fan base.

So if I had to make a comparison with movies, I would say Hillary supporters are the equivalent (from Star Wars) of the "Gungan Rebel Army"

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/upl...40x480.jpg
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/galler...stillA.jpg

Hillaries Elite Troops:
http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/upload...l_Band.jpg

and Donald Trump's Elite Troops are like Sith Lords and High Tech armies.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ui6WQ7wCyqo/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.nexusroute.co.uk/wp-content/u...-vinda.jpg

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
11-09-2016, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 10:48 PM by jon20000.)
[Image: 31a302e935.jpg]

Will be a great loss usa stock ,
i think , 80% loss new york stock exchange in the 4 years

Financial Panic of year 2000 begins again
11-10-2016, 01:43 AM
(11-09-2016 06:26 PM)HillSage Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 12:52 AM)Chazaq Wrote:  Hillary is going to win. It's been blatantly OBVIOUS from the beginning that's who the "machine" wants. The question is, how far will she make it before her crimes or health catches up with her? (If I'm wrong then that's great, but there's going to be allot of angry people and I wouldn't be surprised if riots started.)

How wrong a man can be.

I'm wrong!! I don't think I've EVER been happier to be wrong. My cynicism got the best of me after what happened to Bernie and the fact that Hillary was indeed trying to rig the system. It appears that in the end Hillary became too much of a liability to the system.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Down with Trump!!! Myst Moonlight 85 2,325 08-26-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: Emperor Time
  Trump Just Made His Own News Station jcolanzi 4 124 08-03-2017 08:57 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Tillerson Just Fired Every Clinton And Obama Person At The State Dept. jcolanzi 1 137 07-20-2017 10:40 PM
  Republicans Caught Running Fake Trump Supporters jcolanzi 0 87 07-18-2017 04:53 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Why Coastal Liberals Can't Understand Rural Trump Voters jcolanzi 1 208 06-05-2017 04:38 AM