Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump/Clinton
11-10-2016, 02:04 AM
(11-10-2016 01:43 AM)Chazaq Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 06:26 PM)HillSage Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 12:52 AM)Chazaq Wrote:  Hillary is going to win. It's been blatantly OBVIOUS from the beginning that's who the "machine" wants. The question is, how far will she make it before her crimes or health catches up with her? (If I'm wrong then that's great, but there's going to be allot of angry people and I wouldn't be surprised if riots started.)

This election is a mess, but to me it was eerily predictable.

On a side note: Someone mentioned affecting the election with magic. HA! After Hillary did what she did to Haiti; if magic could touch her I'm pretty sure she'd be dead already.

How wrong a man can be.

I'm wrong!! I don't think I've EVER been happier to be wrong. My cynicism got the best of me after what happened to Bernie and the fact that Hillary was indeed trying to rig the system. It appears that in the end Hillary became too much of a liability to the system.

Nah man, you can still keep your cynicism.

What if the top dogs WANTED trumperino planned it all along to crown trumperino with presidency at the end, shock the world and make the world believe there's no election rigging?

After all, if you read history, you'll find that kings/presidents never possessed as much as power as people would like to believe. They are crowned by the top nobles (Mafia in case of USA) of the country to pander to them and obey their decisions. Presidents job is to do what it takes to be able to keep their job like anyone else.

Look, I just created a conspiracy theory! ROFL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 03:23 AM by Gonzo the Old.)
(11-07-2016 02:01 AM)Gonzo the Old Wrote:  That being said, I believe that Clinton will take the Electoral vote. The popular vote will be close and Trump may have a slight lead.

Let's try this again.Sad

Seems I got the order reversed.

Trump got the Electoral vote while Clinton appears to have the popular vote. Last projections I saw Trump 47.10% to Clinton's 47.76%.

One thing to be grateful for is that there will not be a repeat of the Bush/Gore recount.
11-11-2016, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 01:27 PM by Chazaq.)
(11-10-2016 02:04 AM)josh joe Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 01:43 AM)Chazaq Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 06:26 PM)HillSage Wrote:  How wrong a man can be.

I'm wrong!! I don't think I've EVER been happier to be wrong. My cynicism got the best of me after what happened to Bernie and the fact that Hillary was indeed trying to rig the system. It appears that in the end Hillary became too much of a liability to the system.

Nah man, you can still keep your cynicism.

What if the top dogs WANTED trumperino planned it all along to crown trumperino with presidency at the end, shock the world and make the world believe there's no election rigging?

After all, if you read history, you'll find that kings/presidents never possessed as much as power as people would like to believe. They are crowned by the top nobles (Mafia in case of USA) of the country to pander to them and obey their decisions. Presidents job is to do what it takes to be able to keep their job like anyone else.

Look, I just created a conspiracy theory! ROFL

Yes ..Trump is the 5th president in history to not win the popular vote. The polls and the media had Hillary as the winner. I haven't figured it out yet , but I believe this coup I posted earlier had alot to do with with the win. It was definitely a stealth move.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Donald Trump a President Elect of United States HillSage 50 1,060 01-20-2017 10:42 PM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Trump Magickinqu 63 2,279 02-18-2016 12:42 AM
Last Post: skullartifice