Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding The Symbolism of Evocation Tools
02-19-2013, 07:45 AM
(02-19-2013 07:19 AM)Euoi Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 07:02 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 06:57 AM)Euoi Wrote:  Ah, thanks for explaining that to me. I'm just looking for a way to possibly save myself money (Not that I'm cheap, but money is a bit tight nowadays).

Is there another way one could identify oneself as a King/Warlord of YHVH's army?

Of course, there are other tools, such as a crown and the like also praying regularly and even taking communion before evocation basically puts you on good grounds for evocation.

Basically look and find out what makes sense that would establish you in such a position. The lion skin belt is just one thing that establishes it, even your circle and robe establishes it.

Well, I'm not allowed to take communion, being unbaptized and all (unless, non-Catholic denominations do that too, but I don't feel like that would be "right").
And I would only pray to the Abrahamic God in preparation for evocation, like I already set a date for it. Not just regularly pray to him in anticipation that I might perform an evocation soon.
I think I might end up having to shell out 300 bucks.

Unless! Could I make a belt, not of lionskin, but imbue it with the qualities it represents? Like, tying in with what I said a few posts ago, calling down the powers of the Sun and Leo to consecrate the belt?

That won't work for the fact that, it isn't solar and Leo symbolism with the belt, you can try but it most likely won't serve the same purpose.

I am Moses Thy Prophet, unto Whom Thou didst commit Thy Mysteries, the Ceremonies of Israel.

1+4+7+12+32+42+72+93+156+111+358=888=ΙΗΣΟΥΣ=YHShVH=
326=3+2+6=11=418/2=0=358=7=151=ALP HH YVD HH=
YHVH ALHYM YHVH AChD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 08:25 AM
Is the "black dragon" the "Black Pullet"? I want to get a copy if I can.
02-19-2013, 08:58 AM
(02-19-2013 08:25 AM)dannerz Wrote:  Is the "black dragon" the "Black Pullet"? I want to get a copy if I can.

Not at all. The Black Pullet is a grimoire focusing on talismans.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2013, 09:40 AM
(02-19-2013 07:45 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 07:19 AM)Euoi Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 07:02 AM)Harry Wrote:  Of course, there are other tools, such as a crown and the like also praying regularly and even taking communion before evocation basically puts you on good grounds for evocation.

Basically look and find out what makes sense that would establish you in such a position. The lion skin belt is just one thing that establishes it, even your circle and robe establishes it.

Well, I'm not allowed to take communion, being unbaptized and all (unless, non-Catholic denominations do that too, but I don't feel like that would be "right").
And I would only pray to the Abrahamic God in preparation for evocation, like I already set a date for it. Not just regularly pray to him in anticipation that I might perform an evocation soon.

Unless! Could I make a belt, not of lionskin, but imbue it with the qualities it represents? Like, tying in with what I said a few posts ago, calling down the powers of the Sun and Leo to consecrate the belt?

That won't work for the fact that, it isn't solar and Leo symbolism with the belt, you can try but it most likely won't serve the same purpose.

Then, what might work? Would Mars be better suited, or something else entirely?

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
02-19-2013, 09:49 AM
(02-19-2013 09:40 AM)Euoi Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 07:45 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 07:19 AM)Euoi Wrote:  Well, I'm not allowed to take communion, being unbaptized and all (unless, non-Catholic denominations do that too, but I don't feel like that would be "right").

Honestly, the belt has solar, mars, and jupitierian symbolism, so invoking a single planet or force into it won't work, ad there's the whole dedication to the work thing, which you won't get by half assing it and not getting the belt.

I mean, how does that look on your part? You claiming to be a high ranking person in YHVH's army yet not looking the part.

Call me a traditionalist but.....i think it's ultimately best just to get the belt.

I am Moses Thy Prophet, unto Whom Thou didst commit Thy Mysteries, the Ceremonies of Israel.

1+4+7+12+32+42+72+93+156+111+358=888=ΙΗΣΟΥΣ=YHShVH=
326=3+2+6=11=418/2=0=358=7=151=ALP HH YVD HH=
YHVH ALHYM YHVH AChD
02-19-2013, 10:30 AM
(02-19-2013 09:49 AM)Harry Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 09:40 AM)Euoi Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 07:45 AM)Harry Wrote:  That won't work for the fact that, it isn't solar and Leo symbolism with the belt, you can try but it most likely won't serve the same purpose.

Honestly, the belt has solar, mars, and jupitierian symbolism, so invoking a single planet or force into it won't work, ad there's the whole dedication to the work thing, which you won't get by half assing it and not getting the belt.

I mean, how does that look on your part? You claiming to be a high ranking person in YHVH's army yet not looking the part.

Call me a traditionalist but.....i think it's ultimately best just to get the belt.

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to find a way around it if I could. Perhaps I experiment with it, but I guess I'll just get lionskin belt.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

02-19-2013, 11:32 AM
Jeez! I missed the whole conversation. See guys this is what happens when you don't wait for me!!! Lol just kidding.

(02-19-2013 10:30 AM)Euoi Wrote:  Yeah, I know. I was just trying to find a way around it if I could. Perhaps I experiment with it, but I guess I'll just get lionskin belt.

Can't go wrong with the original requirements.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
02-23-2013, 01:22 PM
I've actually decided not to go through with the Goetia. Instead, I'm going to do the Grimorium Verum. I have the Joseph Peterson copy (not the Jason Stratton one, a shame, since I heard it is awesome). I've worked out what I need, and it is so much simpler! I just need to find out the planetary hours for the consecration of the tools.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

02-23-2013, 04:46 PM
(02-23-2013 01:22 PM)Euoi Wrote:  I just need to find out the planetary hours for the consecration of the tools.

HERE !

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
02-23-2013, 04:49 PM
(02-23-2013 01:22 PM)Euoi Wrote:  I've actually decided not to go through with the Goetia. Instead, I'm going to do the Grimorium Verum. I have the Joseph Peterson copy (not the Jason Stratton one, a shame, since I heard it is awesome). I've worked out what I need, and it is so much simpler! I just need to find out the planetary hours for the consecration of the tools.

All of these are available in the Greater Key Of Solomon.

You can also use the cycle of the Zodiac that I use in my lectures.

You can obtain copies from my website, just click on the "website" button on my reply or in my profile.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evocation of Cassiel Riva626 0 188 06-27-2017 02:27 AM
Last Post: Riva626
  Evocation works? Nes12 3 271 06-14-2017 08:24 AM
Last Post: OldSaint
  Evocation Lucifer black.spark 23 1,708 05-30-2017 05:33 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Telepathy Instead Of Evocation Candy Ray 29 1,408 05-27-2017 07:39 AM
Last Post: Candy Ray
  Question on Astral Temples for Evocation work. grundy 14 440 05-25-2017 05:06 PM
Last Post: grundy