Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding The Symbolism of Evocation Tools
02-24-2013, 12:56 AM
(02-23-2013 01:22 PM)Euoi Wrote:  I've actually decided not to go through with the Goetia. Instead, I'm going to do the Grimorium Verum. I have the Joseph Peterson copy (not the Jason Stratton one, a shame, since I heard it is awesome). I've worked out what I need, and it is so much simpler! I just need to find out the planetary hours for the consecration of the tools.

Really? I find it a lot more complicated than the Goetia. The only "hard" part about the Goetia is the creation of the circle. Good luck and please post your experience.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 12:58 AM
Quote:I've actually decided not to go through with the Goetia. Instead, I'm going to do the Grimorium Verum. I have the Joseph Peterson copy (not the Jason Stratton one, a shame, since I heard it is awesome). I've worked out what I need, and it is so much simpler! I just need to find out the planetary hours for the consecration of the tools.

The Verum?

Rather you than me friend...
02-24-2013, 07:19 AM
(02-23-2013 01:22 PM)Euoi Wrote:  I've actually decided not to go through with the Goetia. Instead, I'm going to do the Grimorium Verum. I have the Joseph Peterson copy (not the Jason Stratton one, a shame, since I heard it is awesome). I've worked out what I need, and it is so much simpler! I just need to find out the planetary hours for the consecration of the tools.

Do please share your first evocation, those are always fun.

Don't forget, YHVH is still invoked in this grimoire.

I am Moses Thy Prophet, unto Whom Thou didst commit Thy Mysteries, the Ceremonies of Israel.

1+4+7+12+32+42+72+93+156+111+358=888=ΙΗΣΟΥΣ=YHShVH=
326=3+2+6=11=418/2=0=358=7=151=ALP HH YVD HH=
YHVH ALHYM YHVH AChD
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Yes, I too would be interested in hearing about your progress......in it's own thread, of course.

02-24-2013, 12:28 PM
(02-24-2013 12:56 AM)The God-King Wrote:  

Really? I find it a lot more complicated than the Goetia. The only "hard" part about the Goetia is the creation of the circle. Good luck and please post your experience.

I think I meant "not as expensive" when I said "simpler". But it does get really involved and explains how to consecrate each tool. The only problems are when sigils are missing. I'm using the Lamen from another Grimorium Verum copy (as the translator, Joseph Peterson supplied alternative passages), and I'm probably going to make a sigil for the demons whose seals aren't given, then just ask for their seal when I evoke them. And, I do have a question that is burning me. A demon named Syrach the Duke is mentioned, and under him are 18 demons (Clauneck, etc.). However, Syrach's superior is never named. While the inferiors of Astaroth and Lucifer have their own inferiors, Beelzebuth's inferior's inferior's are never mentioned. So perhaps Syrach is under Tarchimache or Nebirots? I'll have to ask one of the superiors about this.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
02-24-2013, 12:48 PM
(02-24-2013 12:28 PM)Euoi Wrote:  
(02-24-2013 12:56 AM)The God-King Wrote:  

I think I meant "not as expensive" when I said "simpler". But it does get really involved and explains how to consecrate each tool. The only problems are when sigils are missing. I'm using the Lamen from another Grimorium Verum copy (as the translator, Joseph Peterson supplied alternative passages), and I'm probably going to make a sigil for the demons whose seals aren't given, then just ask for their seal when I evoke them. And, I do have a question that is burning me. A demon named Syrach the Duke is mentioned, and under him are 18 demons (Clauneck, etc.). However, Syrach's superior is never named. While the inferiors of Astaroth and Lucifer have their own inferiors, Beelzebuth's inferior's inferior's are never mentioned. So perhaps Syrach is under Tarchimache or Nebirots? I'll have to ask one of the superiors about this.

You're right, it does not state what demon is Syrach's superior. Though I have heard whisper of it being Asmodeus. I haven't worked with the Verum so I cannot confirm or deny this. Best practice: evoke him and ask.

12-31-2013, 02:53 AM
Quote:sword represents the element of Fire and is used as a punishment tool (though it has other uses) in Solomonic evocation

Does the sword needs to be double edged.....or a single edged sword like a katana or a badass Indian talwar will suffice??

[Image: Talwar_Hind%C3%BA_SXVII.jpg]
12-31-2013, 05:58 AM
A double edged classical sword is normally used. Something like this:

[Image: IF402271.png]

12-31-2013, 06:17 AM
Yes ofcourse i know that TGK....but thats the question!!, can a single edged curved sword be substituted??....i mean its still a sword and represents the element fire and authority etc etc.......what u say??
12-31-2013, 05:19 PM
(12-31-2013 06:17 AM)Steele Wrote:  Yes ofcourse i know that TGK....but thats the question!!, can a single edged curved sword be substituted??....i mean its still a sword and represents the element fire and authority etc etc.......what u say??

I dont see any reason why not but its best to get the spirit's input on this. I would divine the answer just to be sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Necromantic Evocation: Fail Lucifuge Rofocale 10 178 Yesterday 06:32 AM
Last Post: Vitki
  My Evocation of Haguiel and Hoodoo idea Nokatin 5 140 Yesterday 05:49 AM
Last Post: Senatra
  Simple Method of Angelic Evocation The God-King 180 24,381 01-16-2017 10:01 PM
Last Post: InLuxLuminem
  Physical vs. Visible Evocation: Which is Better? The God-King 30 4,917 01-15-2017 02:33 PM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Evocation Plinto 63 1,245 01-10-2017 09:54 AM
Last Post: Vkjehannum