Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
VEGAS SHOOTING - The simple unheard truth thats crazy..
10-18-2017, 02:07 PM
Now suppodedly people who reported multiple shooters are now ending up mysteriously dead. Some people shot at were hit from a different direction than that of the hotel.

Dunno... Tbh... Dun care much anymore. More people die from autoaccidents than shootings in the usa.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2018, 12:19 AM
(10-18-2017 01:08 AM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  
(10-13-2017 04:50 AM)Doctor Nocturnal Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 11:19 PM)Homicide Wrote:  i know and to be hones i like how they do this, im no saint no more...

i know creators are all evil, i love these patterns

ignorance aint bliss.

if things are too cold, everything freezes. Too hot, everything burns. Life forms somewhere in between.

People like to think that Hate was kicked from the heavens.... but, If Love and Hate simply do not agree, I would think a perfect God would be above them both.

I sometimes imagine Jesus and Satan riding together in a dog catcher truck. They both have their ways of doing things to get the job done. Sweet talk or stiff arm, at the end of the day, all the dogs end up in the same place. Which ones get saved? the sweet ones? not all of them. The mean ones? possibly a good fit for a junkyard dog.

considering that there is no oxygen in outer space. I wonder what fuels the Sun to keep burning? if there were no Evil in the world, would it still burn?
Chaos is life, some see it as evil but if everything was perfect there would be no point in loving, hard times are needed to make us who we are as individuals, Evil is just a word humans give to the very substance that gives them life Smiling
If something is undesirable it evil... some christians think anything that goes against their beliefs are evil yet many things they do are evil but in their eyes isn't evil because to them it's desirable

i agree... totally. and yes Christians hide behind re-Legion. The Demons of war. Jesus didnt even preach the bible. They kill him, and add him to it. and symbolize the cross (which killed him) in a glorified way. It makes me wonder what Chris Cornell was thinking when he wrote the lyrics "and I dont like what you got me hanging from"

As perfect as nature is...I still dont see how it could create us. Why would nature ever create something which can also create. Maybe thats it plan, who knows. maybe we are all here, riding the rock through space on the way to meet the Sun.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Connecticut School Shooting xtinguish 16 2,709 01-05-2013 07:35 AM
Last Post: AnimalKind