Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vadriel of the Dominion Of The East
09-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Howdy folks,thought I should share this. For a long time I've been recommending that folks try to move on from the occult community's fixation on the 72 lesser key spirits . So, I took my own advice and summoned Vadriel from the "Theurgia goetia" he's a duke under the Emperor Carnesiel of the East. Pretty old school rite. 24 hr fast and purge ,circle, triangle ,psalms ,invocation of helper spirit....the whole gig. the spirit took the form of a white horse with golden reigns looked to be standing on a cloud. We spoke at length then I charged him to do some few things including consecrating my new thoth tarot deck also revealed a few things that I needed to know. bla bla...anyways he's a good one to know.gave my offerings of roses and wine the sent him on his way
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Congrats.Smiling
May i ask what inspire u to conjure him , not the others?
and what does he teach u?

so,24 hr fast is good to do it?
do u drink any fruit juice or water?
09-13-2017, 10:53 PM
Nothing in particular just that I have an affinity for the east (realm of the rising sun) and many a grimoire mention that the spirits of the eastern regions are the wisest and most powerful compared to the other cardinal directions. A tarot reading revealed that I'd be successful
. about the fast I consume only a few fruits and water 24 hr before rite.and of course no sex. My intent was just to test the waters with the theurgia spirits. I'll be calling Malgaras of the west once the moon waxes
09-15-2017, 11:58 PM
Thesombra , thank you for sharing this with us, one question, did you use pentacles of king Solomon to show to the spirit?
09-16-2017, 02:29 AM
I all my operations I use the heptameron pentacle . this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...ntacle.jpg . If it had been one of the 72 I'd have worn the pentagram seal underneath their seal
09-16-2017, 03:25 AM
thank you for your reply, appreciated.