Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Vodou Sorcerer
07-14-2014, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 07:40 AM by Fork Nan Pwen.)
This is a link to blog, it is a place to find my musings and unique products. My prices are my prices, because my products work like most people have not experienced. If the price on something is high, that is because the product comes with a magical education on how to use and achieve proper results. All of the consecrated objects are not just "charged" they are "loaded" with living spirits ready to work.

My palm readings are a common service for people seeking healing, work, or initiation. Again the price is the price because what I do is time consuming and my ingredients mainly come from Haiti. Those who are seeking initiation into the spirit world would be starting with this service.

Everything offered comes with education and support. I am a person of integrity and I care deeply about my clients and the religion I practice.

There is a Haitian proverb: "The houngan does not work for a big Thank You."

https://vodousorcerer.blogspot.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-14-2014, 10:37 AM
100 for a fuckin candle? And you call yourself a hougan but call it voodoo. I think you can kiss this forum's collective ass
Find all posts by this user
07-14-2014, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 11:01 AM by The God-King.)
If it's the same person, I know of the OP from another, more advanced forum. While I have not purchased any of his services I will say that his posts on the other forum suggest he is legit.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
07-14-2014, 11:01 AM
Guero, be respectful. If you don't agree with the prices, that's your own issue. Unless he's a fraud, which we have no proof of.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
07-14-2014, 11:04 AM
I second Euoi's post.
07-14-2014, 11:05 AM
(07-14-2014 11:01 AM)The God-King Wrote:  If it's the same person, I know of the OP from another, more advanced forum. While I have not purchased any of his services I will say that his posts on the other forum suggest he is legit.

Yes God King it is. He is from EM as well. Site was shut down because of threats to admin. Mos will get his day................
07-14-2014, 11:21 AM
I know this person.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
07-14-2014, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 11:30 AM by Fork Nan Pwen.)
"100 for a fuckin candle? And you call yourself a hougan but call it voodoo. I think you can kiss this forum's collective ass"

No where do I charge $100 for a candle. I charge for a candle service that involves prayer and service to the respective spirits of the purchaser. It is nine consecutive days of prayer from an houngan and mambo on the behalf of the purchaser. It works out to about $10 an hour between two people.

By the way, houngan is a voodoo priest. And what I do is Voodoo and if you approach any houngan or mambo for work, there will be a charge.

I am quite legit, and I am known by the other priests that live near me. Those that have work done by me are quite happy people and understand why I charge what I charge.
07-14-2014, 11:40 AM
If you charge for materials etc then I understand.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
07-14-2014, 11:42 AM
I charge for time, materials, experience, and product support. All of which are included in the price of my products abd services.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vodou Sorcerer Unique and Custom Services Fork Nan Pwen 9 937 03-08-2017 12:18 PM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen
  The Vodou Sorcerer Fork Nan Pwen 17 2,372 04-30-2015 10:04 PM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen