Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vodou Sorcerer Unique and Custom Services
07-20-2017, 07:37 AM
Most bad reviews are written by competitors. Jean has many godchildren and has deep care for his people. It's easy to create an account and trash talk someone online. Jean has a wealth of knowledge from 50 years of practicing magic and Vodou, you would be surprised as to how well his magic works. His book of Prayers and Master Book of Psalms are extremely potent.

When you are successful and good at what you do you will have more detractors and enemies than you can imagine. I've seen him heal people with injuries without so much as touching them, and know specific information abput people he shouldn't have known. Every houngans I've met knows who Jean is and they either love him or hate him. He is polarizing and not PC.

I can guarantee that if you talked with him for 15 minutes you would realize that those negative reviews are largely bullshit.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: o98qQ18.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2017, 08:14 AM
(07-20-2017 07:37 AM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  Most bad reviews are written by competitors. Jean has many godchildren and has deep care for his people. It's easy to create an account and trash talk someone online. Jean has a wealth of knowledge from 50 years of practicing magic and Vodou, you would be surprised as to how well his magic works. His book of Prayers and Master Book of Psalms are extremely potent.

When you are successful and good at what you do you will have more detractors and enemies than you can imagine. I've seen him heal people with injuries without so much as touching them, and know specific information abput people he shouldn't have known. Every houngans I've met knows who Jean is and they either love him or hate him. He is polarizing and not PC.

I can guarantee that if you talked with him for 15 minutes you would realize that those negative reviews are largely bullshit.

Oh, I know that, I know the nature of the game but lets face it, mostly outsides and newbies buy these books today, and they go by reviews
just like Music or movies Etc..These Kids think Drake is the greatest thing to happen to Hip-Hop meanwhile he cant write a song without a ghost writer
50 cent can't sell a record anymore because some of he new shit was getting bad reviews, The youngersters refused to buy his shit, he lost His lable and landed in debt..Haters kill the game and are attracted to youth.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
07-23-2017, 03:56 AM
I have been tweaking both my money powder and money and I can honestly say that it is outperforming previous batches. The price will not change but the potency has definitely increased.

I made a candle last night to test the formula and had several unexpected sales an consultations come through.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: o98qQ18.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
07-23-2017, 04:05 AM
Excellent.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Magick Services noone 6 148 07-21-2017 09:03 AM
Last Post: noone
  Araignee Arcane Services - For all your Spellcasting, Divination and Occult needs Araignee 61 4,383 07-04-2017 09:31 AM
Last Post: gamers305
  Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services The God-King 55 8,595 04-13-2017 01:09 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Vodou Sorcerer Fork Nan Pwen 279 44,618 02-19-2017 01:20 AM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen
  BACK WITH A VENGEANCE- Fronin Sells Occult Services Fronin 27 1,069 01-24-2017 10:02 AM
Last Post: Senatra