Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Vodou Sorcerer
11-01-2016, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 10:39 PM by Fork Nan Pwen.)
Delays. I work a full time job and handle clients as well. There are only so many hours in a day undortunately and I prioritize my time for client needs over writing.

I will be on a short holiday from 11/3 - 11/10. Those seeking me will have to be patient. I will return and repsond to each inquiry in the order it was received.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: o98qQ18.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2016, 06:26 AM
New to the forum but am very interested in your business after thorough research. You can be reached through your blog?
Find all posts by this user
12-17-2016, 07:03 AM
I can be contacted by clicking the banner in my signature or visiting: http://www.vodousorcerer.com

I will be moving away from PayPal this year as many of my peers who are legitimate sellers have been having issues with PayPal's service. I am offering a 20% discount on all Western Union orders between now and March.

12-17-2016, 11:59 AM
(12-17-2016 07:03 AM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  I can be contacted by clicking the banner in my signature or visiting: http://www.vodousorcerer.com

I will be moving away from PayPal this year as many of my peers who are legitimate sellers have been having issues with PayPal's service. I am offering a 20% discount on all Western Union orders between now and March.

There's a few new services like Cash from Square that allow you to do instant debit card to debit card transfers for free. They also have biz accounts for 2.75% per transaction. I use it all the time, solid service.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
12-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Thank you. I'll look into that.

01-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Happy New Year!

Through the month of January I have a special New Year offer:

A special Luck and Attraction perfume 2oz made on the point of a specific Lwa that will work for anyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation (but please specify so that I can tweak the perfume to your needs!).

The cost for this special is $50 for paypal and $40 for Western Union purchasers plus shipping (US domestic will be $6).

2 oz will last the average user from 9 months to a year.

The purchaser will also receive a passphrase to activate the perfume when it is applied.

Please allow approximately 2 weeks for shipping.

Serious inquiries should PM me.

01-08-2017, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 06:02 AM by Magickinqu.)
(11-01-2016 10:35 PM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  Delays. I work a full time job and handle clients as well. There are only so many hours in a day undortunately and I prioritize my time for client needs over writing.

I will be on a short holiday from 11/3 - 11/10. Those seeking me will have to be patient. I will return and repsond to each inquiry in the order it was received.

Some clients dont understand that, Almost all of us work full time day jobs as well, we have to priortize and our own survival sometimes comes over their dire 911s which is usually in the form of an argument with their boyfriends, lol.We do our best with the time we have to work with

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
01-08-2017, 08:01 AM
(01-08-2017 06:02 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 10:35 PM)Fork Nan Pwen Wrote:  Delays. I work a full time job and handle clients as well. There are only so many hours in a day undortunately and I prioritize my time for client needs over writing.

Some clients dont understand that, Almost all of us work full time day jobs as well, we have to priortize and our own survival sometimes comes over their dire 911s which is usually in the form of an argument with their boyfriends, lol.We do our best with the time we have to work with

I learned this early on. I try to reach out to all my clients in advance before I go on vacation. I do bring some basic tools and ingredients with me when I travel, but that is only for those rare instances wheRe someone actually needs emergency work like a boss fix or something like that.

01-10-2017, 12:29 PM
I got some Money Powder from Mr Vodou (Fork Nan Pwen) it works. What else
can i say.
01-11-2017, 11:49 AM
(01-10-2017 12:29 PM)Ruhaniat Wrote:  I got some Money Powder from Mr Vodou (Fork Nan Pwen) it works. What else
can i say.

I am making a new batch of money powder. For those that are interested it is $50 for a supply that will last for several months as only a pinch is used at a time on average.

There are other reviews of my money powder and candles (which I am currently not making due to a lack of quality candles for a reasonable price).

PM me or email me through my site. I only make limited quantities at a time, so order sooner than later.

Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vodou Sorcerer Unique and Custom Services Fork Nan Pwen 43 4,006 Yesterday 04:05 AM
Last Post: InitiateofArts
  The Vodou Sorcerer Fork Nan Pwen 17 2,747 04-30-2015 10:04 PM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen