Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Vodou Sorcerer
07-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Anyone can use these candles. Thru can be used motivate, call, or reward the spirit. It gives the opportunity to experience the spirit without being bound by initiation. It is not the same as having the spirit, more like a sample.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: o98qQ18.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-21-2014, 10:38 PM
Cool, thanks for clarifying.

Find all posts by this user
07-25-2014, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 06:40 PM by Sylvanus.)
I know a Mambo from this guys house. She doesn't know him cause she doesn't live down there anymore and his houngan has many students all over the world.

But this lady is a spiritual sister of mine, and 100% legit. If her houngan taught and is still working with this guy he is most likely quite legit. I recognize the ring style, etc.

He also took over laying down the law in the ATR section of EM in its final days. His pre-Voudoun alchemical/mechanical take on classical evocation went mostly unnoticed but kind of blew my mind. Worth a school of experimentation.
07-25-2014, 08:22 PM
Thanks Sylvanus, I'm actually co-writing a book on ancestor worship and working on a book outlining the alchemical evocation, the latter being a way down the road. I actually abandoned that form of evocation because for me it is no longer necessary.

Would you mind PMing the mambo you know? I have a pretty good idea who it is.

07-25-2014, 11:32 PM
(07-25-2014 08:22 PM)Fouch├Ęt Nan Pwen Wrote:  Thanks Sylvanus, I'm actually co-writing a book on ancestor worship and working on a book outlining the alchemical evocation, the latter being a way down the road. I actually abandoned that form of evocation because for me it is no longer necessary.

Would you mind PMing the mambo you know? I have a pretty good idea who it is.

Alchemical evocation? Would you mind elaborating?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
07-26-2014, 12:58 AM
It is a method of using spagyric alchemy and evocation. That's all i will elaborate at the moment.

07-26-2014, 11:21 AM
(07-25-2014 06:38 PM)Sylvanus Wrote:  I know a Mambo from this guys house. She doesn't know him cause she doesn't live down there anymore and his houngan has many students all over the world.

But this lady is a spiritual sister of mine, and 100% legit. If her houngan taught and is still working with this guy he is most likely quite legit. I recognize the ring style, etc.

He also took over laying down the law in the ATR section of EM in its final days. His pre-Voudoun alchemical/mechanical take on classical evocation went mostly unnoticed but kind of blew my mind. Worth a school of experimentation.

As Sylvanu had suggested (and as we discussed in PM) I am indeed from the same house that he hints at.

08-15-2014, 08:24 PM
Fouchet Nan Pwen has helped me heal from serious health issues. So I must vouch for his abilities.
08-16-2014, 06:43 AM
Aside from acting as a gateway to the spirit world, in a sense, what exactly do Voodoo practitioners do?

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
08-16-2014, 07:24 AM
I don't act as a gateway, I mediate on behalf of my clients to the spirits. For me personally, I also play a role as psychopomp for certain spirits of the dead, giving them work to pay off their earthly debts and move on.

Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vodou Sorcerer Unique and Custom Services Fork Nan Pwen 63 7,417 12-10-2017 12:33 AM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen
  The Vodou Sorcerer Fork Nan Pwen 17 3,129 04-30-2015 10:04 PM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen