Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WF News 10/14/2013
10-14-2013, 02:00 PM
[Image: wlfupIL.gif]
28th Edition

[Image: RMTmSM4.gif]

Macedonia Revolution Day
Happy Revolution Day to our Macedonian members who are celebrating the anti-fascism revolution of 1941 through a long weekend of festivities. This goes without saying, the sports section is on hiatus. Svarog is out.

Goat Season
Prisoner No. 0024 finally opens up on Goat Devil. Contrary to popular belief, it is not the name of his blowup sex doll. His contribution to the edition is counted towards his community service hours.

WF Temple
It is recommended to take a break from cursing, from time to time, to do some good deeds. The WF Temple thread is worth checking out for any member wishing to contribute to the greater good.

[Image: qfh1T0U.gif]

Please welcome the latest member to join the forum, Elha.

Irish Redemption
Stoner is back, after kicking life in the arse. We're glad to have him back. May the trolling commence.

Missing Reptile
The journalist Ven0m was last seen, exiting the WF News building last month, wearing a hoodie sweater with the logo "life's a bitch". Any information leading to his whereabouts would be appreciated.

Our members have made a total of 128,965 posts in 9,824 threads.
We currently have 2,693 members registered.

[Image: T6ip61z.gif]

This week, the news team caught up with the librarian, who bankrupted several publication houses, over shish kebab, to get his take on the forum.

Protestant Priest: How did you end up choosing Dantresh as your username?

Dantresh: Once upon a time I was playing WoW... It was funny... Damn nostalgia strikes hard :') anyways dunno if it still exists but there used to be a nick generator inside game. I random "Dantresh" again dont know why but I really liked that name and since then I use Dantresh name whenever I sign up somewhere.

Protestant Priest: How did you find WF and what was your first reaction?

Dantresh: I used to hangout on another forum. You know which one. (not the BALG) Then I realised like %80 of members of there were dickheads stuck in their own paradigms and couldn't think outside of the box. I left there and tried to find myself another occult forum to lurk on. Then I desperately searched "occult forum" on Google. I came across a few sites infected with spell-beggars then I found this haven and since then I'm dedicated to this site <3

Protestant Priest: What's your favorite part of this site, and least favorite part?

Dantresh: My favorite part is there are lots of magicians from different traditions and all of them are willing to share. For example take Emrys. Whenever I ask him something, he writes an essay on the subject that is so knowledgeable that he should put copyright on em. (I love you Emrys)

Protestant Priest: And would your main goal be on this forum, while supplying members with hard to find PDFs?

Dantresh: So you heard my plans to conquer forum? Shit. Jokes aside I want to rule over Occult Tutorials and eBooks board someday.

Protestant Priest: Your wish will be granted as long as you don’t bootleg my upcoming grimoire. By the way, where in the world do you live, and how old are you currently?

Dantresh: I live in Istanbul/Turkey, on the European continent. I'm 19.

Protestant Priest: What's one thing that you wish members would stop doing on this forum?

Dantresh: I wish everyone on the forum should start eating halal food and stop eating haram food for the Allah is the most exalted one.

Protestant Priest: What is your religious disposition?

Dantresh: I'm a Satanist. Though my views don't fit into any Satanism paradigm, I'm a free Satanist! Happy

Protestant Priest: When it comes to life, what is your philosophy?

Dantresh: You're born to be happy. BE happy. Whenever I see someone willingly sacrifice him/herself for his/her country, beliefs I just laugh my ass of and say "suckers". I don't have a nationality, no language is my language. I'm just a human who born to be happy.

Protestant Priest: What is your dream job?

Dantresh: Topless trampolining health and safety officer.

Protestant Priest: Interesting. Are you in school right now? If so, what grade?

Dantresh: I'm currently in college, studying American Studies(Literature and Culture)

Protestant Priest: Favorite Food, Video Game, TV show, and Website?

Dantresh: It's a Turkish traditional food named "İzmir köfte" which can be translated roughly "İzmir Meatballs" -İzmir is a city- It's a damn delicious meal. First you fry some special meatballs and potatoes just a bit, add tomato sauce on them and bake it. Damn this makes me wet. My favorite video game is Fallout 2. I friggin love wasteland theme. My favorite TV show is used to be Supernatural but now it's Arrow. My favorite website, it's WizardForums since I found here. I don't say it because this interview takes place on WF. But I really like here, I'm spending like all of my free time here(not that I have much) even though if I can't contribute to a thread I still read em to learn things and understand people.

Protestant Priest: If you met Crow in real life what would you guys do and talk about?

Dantresh: If I meet him, it'll be in a dark alley while I poke him with something sharp "yo, hand me over the forum now"

Protestant Priest: What do you find so interesting in the Occult and magic studies?

Dantresh: Did you watch Death Note? if you did do you remember the scene when Light discovered he has the power to change things? I came to occult for curiosity stayed because I realised I'm the fucking god of my own world!

Protestant Priest: Final question, who would you like to be seen interviewed next week, and is there any final words for the members of WF?

Dantresh: Harry. I think it would be an interesting interview. As for final words, Oreo is overrated as hell niggas, and if you came across anyone that says I've eaten negros I DIDN'T. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY PROOF :C. Ah and I love you Fronin <3 I love tracefleeman too because he likes Tyr. I love you all people, really. You're the community I've been craving for since I started practicing <3 Im out :m

[Image: Br8UFp6.gif]

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" - George Carlin

[Image: Ylu41g4.gif]

Well there's been quite the mystery surrounding where Goat Devil appeared from, well Goat Devil simply appeared after a messy night before we even went out still on the pre drinks, so half a litre of Vodka each (Myself and best mate) we where kind of like "how the fuck do we even manage this and get into places" (Still love to know considering my answer to "How much have you had to drink tonight" was dropping my ID and saying "You can probably tell allot") so after searching on the internet for a load of random shit and trawling through facebook we stumbled upon a Goat Devil photo (also after realising we needed a random reason to blame all the mad shit on) and well Goat Devil was the answer. He also corrupts polls (stripping polls) hahahaha joke of the century there. But seriously I was like this MOTM polls were doing my tits in therefore Goat Devil had to step in and things kind of just fuck things up a bit (Plus some Staff where like what the fuck even Crow I think). It took off because every one just goes for the strange with a side of mystery on this site and every other if you just are like "Goat Devil MOTM does what he wants" slam bam thank you goat devil stoners heads lit over and out. To be honest I'm not even sure what I'm meant to be doing with this just writing this for the craic because Prody asked me to and said I'd do it (eventually) so it's a Sunday night I'm hungover thanks to some Goat Devil influenced drinking last night......and today. Ah well fuck it blame it all on Goat Devil.

[Image: baphomet1.jpg]

[Image: FtfwWbK.gif]

Get your pitchforks, chainsaws, whips, and head over to discuss your thoughts on God. Don't worry, there’s a hospital nearby for the heretics!

[Image: 2XUoh44.gif]

[Image: vrhDQoQ.gif]

Editor-In-Chief:
Protestant Priest

Managing Editor:
Svarog

Journalists:
Svarog - Sports News/QOTW (Quote of the Week)
Protestant Priest - TOTW/Headlines/Award News/World News/ Interviews/User News

Graphical Editor
It is you.

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
10-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Every time I see the WF News came out again, I feel like it's Christmas!

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear
10-15-2013, 01:56 AM
Didn't even know what I was meant to be writing about to be fair but cheers for posting it up anyway.

GOAT DEVIL 2013
"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2013, 02:52 AM
Great job, Priest! One man army!

[Image: 1484245578377.png]
10-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Protestant Priest: What's one thing that you wish members would stop doing on this forum?
Dantresh: I wish everyone on the forum should start eating halal food and stop eating haram food for the Allah is the most exalted one.

This one made me laugh. Btw, happy sacrifice BAYRAM Dantresh! Tounge
10-15-2013, 06:41 AM
Happy sacrifice bayram to you too kinswoman Happy

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
10-15-2013, 09:07 AM
An interview with Harry and pp? They'll start discussing how to make heathens "disappear".
Lucifer save us.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
10-16-2013, 11:23 PM
Awesome, as usual!

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
10-17-2013, 07:41 AM
Thanks everyone.

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WF News - Information [READ] Thor 26 5,033 09-11-2014 06:05 AM
Last Post: darangal
  WF News 11/20/2013 Protestant Priest 14 4,689 01-12-2014 09:31 AM