Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WF News 11/20/2013
11-20-2013, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2013 09:58 AM by Protestant Priest.)
[Image: Ppda73p.gif]
30th Edition

[Image: RMTmSM4.gif]

Rep Season
Crow has finally dropped the worm of constraints from his beak, last week, making it easier on rep wenches to proudly stick their heads high and gulp on any floating point. Some individuals have outspoken against this, nevertheless, their voices were stripped of echo as the wenches outvoted them in a poll we never had.

Reptohoris
Whenever a forum admin deregulates parts of his forum, which happen to include reputation points, between the Autumn Equinox and Winter Solstice, members are often plagued with a rare decease called Reptohoris. First signs are confusion, disbelief, uneasiness, frustration and an acute thirst that can't be quenched until their macabre needs are satisfied. Luckily, staff members were prepared, this time around, with vaccines, serums, pills, and a rigorous regiment of therapy to make members' convalescence a breeze.

Occult Market: Curses by the pounds
A new financial forum is added to the occult section, to facilitate the realization of projects for those who not possess the facilities to do so. Curses by the pounds is be taken literately, as some of those magicians would opt to be paid in British Pound Sterling. That's how much their time may be worth. But for every Apple Iphone, there is an Iphone clone that gets the job done, if finesse isn't of optimal interest.

[Image: qfh1T0U.gif]

Please welcome the latest members to join the forum, Zhoeki

Star, the ex news editor, burst through the forum, this week, after a long hiatus, dropping posts here and there. The jury is still deliberating whether he's back or not.

Our members have made a total of 139,589 posts in 11,571 threads.
We currently have 3,197 members registered.

[Image: NL5fH7M.gif]

Euoi, was awarded a gold medal for all his recent activity with good quality.

[Image: T6ip61z.gif]

We have astonishingly ran out of willing subjects. Since the judge said, we can no longer pistol whip members into giving stellar performances, this section has officially been christened as the museum of dead humorists.

[Image: Br8UFp6.gif]

"That government is best which governs least." - Henry David Thoreau

[Image: 6IabqSR.gif]

WF News wouldn't be the best news in the known and unknown Universe if we didn't bring you the newest news there are. Actually, in this edition of the Sports News we have something even better - not only are the news you're about to read new, but they... well, they haven't even happened yet. Yes, you guessed right! We're going to look into the future and the sports that the future holds for us all.
So, fasten your virtual seat belts, adjust your 6-D goggles, and turn on the holographic broadcasters. You're about to embark on a journey and reach out for hazy mists of the sports of the future...

Moon Golf

Urban Surfing

Race Car Flying

Cyborg Soccer

Light Saber Fencing

That's all for this week, folks! Join us next time when we take you who-knows-where to see who-knows-who playing who-knows-what.

[Image: FtfwWbK.gif]

The thread of the week award goes to the Bangalore Black Magic post, which seems to be recrudesced over several sections of the forum. Very cunning of the human spammer who cranks these nuisances out whenever all three moderators are deep asleep, snoring.

[Image: 2pPaht8.gif]
Today's graphics are brought to you by the good folks at cannabis headquarters

[Image: smoke-weed-everyday--large-msg-130328233308.jpg]

[Image: 1252376926682_f.jpg]

[Image: weed-smoke-up-this-use-for-facebook-cove...452027.jpg]

[Image: yoda-smoking-smoke-pot-weed-bond.jpg]

[Image: __smoke_weed_everyday___by_erotiika31-d5dat6r.jpg]

[Image: cool-smoke-smoking-weed-Favim.com-402792_large.jpg]

[Image: rihanna_smoking_weed.jpg]

[Image: Marijuana.jpg.crop_display.jpg]

[Image: im-smacked1.png]

[Image: vrhDQoQ.gif]

Editor-In-Chief:
Protestant Priest

Managing Editor:
Svarog

Journalists:
Svarog - Sports News/QOTW (Quote of the Week)
Protestant Priest - TOTW/Headlines/Award News/World News/ Interviews/User News
Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua - World News

Graphical Editor
Protestant Priest

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2013, 09:03 AM
Love the gallery, Priest! Happy

[Image: 1484245578377.png]
11-20-2013, 09:22 AM
This was a very good edition Smiling

[Image: kkiwMyF.jpg?1]
11-20-2013, 10:37 AM
I won a gold medal and I didn't even know it. Happy
(also, if you need 'willing' interviewees, you can put me on the rack any time )

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
11-20-2013, 10:42 AM
(11-20-2013 10:37 AM)Euoi Wrote:  I won a gold medal and I didn't even know it. Happy
(also, if you need 'willing' interviewees, you can put me on the rack any time )

U.E.O.N.O

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Holy shit, Euoi. You passed my posts by a landslide ;( ;( ;(

[Image: kkiwMyF.jpg?1]
11-20-2013, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2013 03:07 PM by Emrys.)
Go Bangalore guy. Congrats man.
11-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Ha, even when there isn't any true news, you create something awesome!
Thank you PP!

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear
11-21-2013, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 09:01 AM by Protestant Priest.)
(11-20-2013 09:03 AM)Svarog Wrote:  Love the gallery, Priest! Happy

(11-20-2013 09:22 AM)Numb Wrote:  This was a very good edition Smiling

Thanks guys.

(11-20-2013 10:37 AM)Euoi Wrote:  I won a gold medal and I didn't even know it. Happy

I'll see if I can assign a guest interviewer on the case. How do you feel about Tpavel interviewing you?

(11-20-2013 03:06 PM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  Go Bangalore guy. Congrats man.

How's the soul searching going, mr magician? We can only hope you've sorted that sticky wicket out. On a plus note, a lot has happened since you went kaboom. A man stopped by the station and brought cigarrilos so big, you would think those bitches are fucking logs. Svarog and I had epiphany after epiphany, couldn't see through the dense smoke. Wish you were here, mate.

(11-20-2013 04:22 PM)Archaea Wrote:  Ha, even when there isn't any true news, you create something awesome!
Thank you PP!

You're welcome, mate. All in a week's work.

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
11-21-2013, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 09:52 AM by Absinthe.)
Tpavel interviewing me? X)
Sounds fun. Happy

Tpavel interviewing me? X)
Sounds fun. Happy
I can already sense what he's going to ask:
"Why am I the best wizard in the world and you're just a filthy mudblood? ANSWER ME IDIOT."

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WF News - Information [READ] Thor 26 4,842 09-11-2014 06:05 AM
Last Post: darangal
  WF News 11/06/22013 Protestant Priest 13 2,697 11-08-2013 02:38 AM
Last Post: xtinguish
  WF News 10/20/2013 Protestant Priest 25 3,498 11-05-2013 07:56 AM