Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
WF News - Suggestions.
05-12-2012, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 02:33 PM by Sasori.)
Suggestion: For the "Award News" & "Notable Bans", don't just post an image. Make it text.
For example:

Award News:
[Image: youtube2.png] - Kiss - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu52DIjvBY0
[Image: zap_24.png] - BlackChaos - For creating two awesome userbars for the official groups.

=========

Notable Bans:
VIRUZ™ - Multiple Accounts made to spam the forums.
asfg - Spamming the forums.

Purpose: It's better, higher quality and shows more dedication to that section of the news.
Why?: Read my above statement, please. I'll be glad to do this also, if needed. I used the latest WF News as an example.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 09:48 PM
(05-12-2012 02:28 PM)Sasori Wrote:  Suggestion: For the "Award News" & "Notable Bans", don't just post an image. Make it text.
For example:

Award News:
[Image: youtube2.png] - Kiss - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu52DIjvBY0
[Image: zap_24.png] - BlackChaos - For creating two awesome userbars for the official groups.

=========

Notable Bans:
VIRUZ™ - Multiple Accounts made to spam the forums.
asfg - Spamming the forums.

Purpose: It's better, higher quality and shows more dedication to that section of the news.
Why?: Read my above statement, please. I'll be glad to do this also, if needed. I used the latest WF News as an example.

It used to be text but when you don't have people doing their bits It get's mad busy because then I have to do it all hence why I made them images and linked them to /bans.php and /myawards.php?all=1
Find all posts by this user
05-13-2012, 10:58 AM
(05-12-2012 09:48 PM)Thor Wrote:  It used to be text but when you don't have people doing their bits It get's mad busy because then I have to do it all hence why I made them images and linked them to /bans.php and /myawards.php?all=1

I understand. You can message me if you want, I'll be glad to write those topics up for you.

05-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Suggestion: Change the Rage Comic section to Laughs and jokes.
Purpose: To allow a wider selection of funny images to use. Also some jokes in text would be pleasant.
Why?: Rage Comics are awesome, but there are many other funny pictures that could be used there. Why limit it to Rage Comics?

[Image: 4horsemen.gif?w=584]
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone
05-21-2012, 12:10 PM
(05-21-2012 12:08 PM)Pali Wrote:  Suggestion: Change the Rage Comic section to Laughs and jokes.
Purpose: To allow a wider selection of funny images to use. Also some jokes in text would be pleasant.
Why?: Rage Comics are awesome, but there are many other funny pictures that could be used there. Why limit it to Rage Comics?
I agree, thanks a lot for the suggestion!
05-21-2012, 03:38 PM
(05-21-2012 12:10 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(05-21-2012 12:08 PM)Pali Wrote:  Suggestion: Change the Rage Comic section to Laughs and jokes.

No problem, I got some good pics if you need some. c:

[Image: 4horsemen.gif?w=584]
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone
05-21-2012, 10:39 PM
(05-21-2012 03:38 PM)Pali Wrote:  
(05-21-2012 12:10 PM)Thor Wrote:  

No problem, I got some good pics if you need some. c:

Yeah, that would be great! Happy
05-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Suggestion: Change Crow's Word's to Crow's Corner
Purpose: Has a nice ring to it. Sounds catchier.
Why?: Because, as I said, it has a nice ring to it and sounds a lot better than Crow's Word's <which is grammatically incorrect. In my honest opinion.

Suggestion: Perhaps add a Public Thoughts section
Purpose: Go to the community asking for their opinions or thoughts on a matter.
Why?: It will let the community know how other members' minds work and what they think of various topics.

Suggestion: Combine Weekly Awards with User News
Purpose: Will clean up the News on weeks where no one gets an award.
Why?: This last edition, no one on the forum received an award so there was a blank section. It would be better to combine it with the User News, so there wouldn't ever be an unused section if awards weren't given out.

[Image: sig1zm2_zps4bfd8e56.png]
05-22-2012, 01:48 AM
Crows Words is no longer in the news since he found it pointless being weekly.
Public Thoughts is a good one as I was going to make an opinions section.
User News and Award News being combined is something I never wanted to do as breaking them up makes them a lot clearer for the viewer.

I have many thoughts and If you wish to be in the team then feel free to drop me a PM.
05-22-2012, 02:11 AM
(05-22-2012 01:48 AM)Thor Wrote:  Crows Words is no longer in the news since he found it pointless being weekly.
Public Thoughts is a good one as I was going to make an opinions section.
User News and Award News being combined is something I never wanted to do as breaking them up makes them a lot clearer for the viewer.

I have many thoughts and If you wish to be in the team then feel free to drop me a PM.

Just sent you a Private Message, I look forward to working with you.

[Image: sig1zm2_zps4bfd8e56.png]
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Interviews 2.0 15 SUGGESTIONS Thread Svarog 30 3,273 03-15-2015 08:42 AM
Last Post: Sevarn
  WF News - Information [READ] Thor 26 5,280 09-11-2014 06:05 AM
Last Post: darangal
  WF News 11/20/2013 Protestant Priest 14 4,864 01-12-2014 09:31 AM
Last Post: Protestant Priest
  WF News 11/06/22013 Protestant Priest 13 3,006 11-08-2013 02:38 AM