Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WF, esotericism, groups and YOU!
04-04-2018, 01:16 PM
I don't mind work; I'm just listing a couple of reasons offhand why my involvement in a Hermetics group would ideally be limited to co-chairing/facilitating at most, assuming others would even be interested in the topic.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2018, 03:39 AM
Back to topic: Hermetics, Chaos. What else would you like to see?

(An aside, I think Trismegisti is a good name for a Hermetics group :3 )

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

04-05-2018, 04:08 AM
Guys just to put in a word here, Sanctum Regnum are not opposed to new members but as always we will be being selective. In terms of practice style we are mostly Traditional crossed with Chaos, and activities include Wheel of the Year rituals, special rituals for particular purposes we decide, regular movie nights, crafting competitions with prizes and more, as well as a welcoming community both in our section of WF and on our own Discord.
Prerequisites are an ability to post politely with good content on the rest of the forum, having good character with an ability to have a laugh as well as having decent knowledge and interest. In the case of newbies we will want to see at a bare minimum six months of posting and showing clear learning and progression, this is to cut out the potential for wasted time. Most of us have been practicing for a while and our only newbie member shows more enthusiasm than the rest of us combined Tounge
Members will be admitted initially on a 30 day trial basis during which the coven priest and priestess can remove members who aren't working out, if a member lasts beyond that and becomes a problem afterwards they can still be removed by popular vote. Reasons for removal can include rude/unhelpful posting, lack of respect or engagement or simply not gelling with the rest of the group on a personal level.

Before anyone pm's me, if you do not post regularly on the forum, publicly and with decent content, you will NOT be considered. We ONLY choose people we know will fit in, so if we have no means to measure your character, we cannot consider you for admission.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
04-05-2018, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2018 06:00 AM by Wylandriah91.)
(04-05-2018 04:08 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Guys just to put in a word here, Sanctum Regnum are not opposed to new members but as always we will be being selective. In terms of practice style we are mostly Traditional crossed with Chaos, and activities include Wheel of the Year rituals, special rituals for particular purposes we decide, regular movie nights, crafting competitions with prizes and more, as well as a welcoming community both in our section of WF and on our own Discord.
Prerequisites are an ability to post politely with good content on the rest of the forum, having good character with an ability to have a laugh as well as having decent knowledge and interest. In the case of newbies we will want to see at a bare minimum six months of posting and showing clear learning and progression, this is to cut out the potential for wasted time. Most of us have been practicing for a while and our only newbie member shows more enthusiasm than the rest of us combined :p
Members will be admitted initially on a 30 day trial basis during which the coven priest and priestess can remove members who aren't working out, if a member lasts beyond that and becomes a problem afterwards they can still be removed by popular vote. Reasons for removal can include rude/unhelpful posting, lack of respect or engagement or simply not gelling with the rest of the group on a personal level.

Before anyone pm's me, if you do not post regularly on the forum, publicly and with decent content, you will NOT be considered. We ONLY choose people we know will fit in, so if we have no means to measure your character, we cannot consider you for admission.

[image]http://imgflip.com/i/27qk17[/image]

04-05-2018, 05:07 AM
My heartstrings! We'll think about it Tounge I was confused for about a week after you changed your name Tounge
Guys. Put this conversation somewhere else. Right now.

(posts now available at http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Cal-and-Artis-round-168)
Do not do it again or it will be junked without warning.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Private groups & reports Crow 9 1,785 03-13-2013 11:04 AM
Last Post: Stoner
  New Leaders for these user groups needed Crow 43 6,212 08-26-2012 12:46 AM
Last Post: Crow
  Occult related groups Crow 9 1,827 05-09-2012 08:07 AM
Last Post: Harvey