Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO TRYNA MAKE MONEY
03-01-2016, 10:46 AM
I recommend you all look at the thread date, and check when the OP last logged on. I get why you would bump a thread, but for example, Faust last logged on in November last year. Who knows when will be the next time.

Just sayin' Smiling

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 10:23 AM
He on Xbox Live all da time doe!

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2016, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 10:28 AM by seekor.)
(03-02-2016 10:23 AM)The God-King Wrote:  He on Xbox Live all da time doe!
Lmao you got OP on XBL?
Damn Daniel!
03-02-2016, 11:10 AM
(03-02-2016 10:26 AM)seekor Wrote:  
Lmao you got OP on XBL?
Damn Daniel!

Yeah. We've been friends on XBL since the 360 days. I see him GTA Online sometimes but usually it's things like Netflix or w/e.

03-02-2016, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 11:15 AM by seekor.)
(03-02-2016 11:10 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 10:26 AM)seekor Wrote:  
Lmao you got OP on XBL?
Damn Daniel!

Yeah. We've been friends on XBL since the 360 days. I see him GTA Online sometimes but usually it's things like Netflix or w/e.
Haha damn, i still have my 360, haven't used it in about 5 or so years though i remember i used to live on that thing growing up, halo 3 online all of the shitty cod games, shouting at fellow twelve year olds on the internet and getting into arguments resulting in a little booter war, lol.
03-02-2016, 11:57 AM
(03-02-2016 11:14 AM)seekor Wrote:  Haha damn, i still have my 360, haven't used it in about 5 or so years though i remember i used to live on that thing growing up, halo 3 online all of the shitty cod games, shouting at fellow twelve year olds on the internet and getting into arguments resulting in a little booter war, lol.

Speaking of which, get this. I'm a HUGE shit talker on XBL. Especially on GTA Online. Every time I merk a nigga I send them a message (90% of the time it's in-game) and start trash talking them. I do this on purpose, to start wars. I play GTA to kill other players, not drive around and do nothing. I've been doing this since GTA Online first came out way back on the 360. Well get this. Last Thursday me and one kid were goin back and forth for about two hours. He finally threatened to report me, to which I thought "no big deal, I get reported all the time, nothing ever comes of it". Well I get a message from Xbox on Friday saying my communication abilities have been disabled until March 7 due to a recent complaint!

Like.......WTF! I've been shit talking people for YEARS and now because one jelly 16 year old can't be a man and take the loss and reports me you wanna disable my communication ability? Do you know how frustrating it is to play GTA Online now and totally own everyone and NOT be able to send them messages? What am I if not a trash talker? Crying My xbox live life is over..........until next week.

03-03-2016, 12:37 AM
They probably looked into all of your last messages because he was the first to report you.. Now you on their radar.. That sucks bro
03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
(03-03-2016 12:37 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  They probably looked into all of your last messages because he was the first to report you.. Now you on their radar.. That sucks bro

No I've been reported before. You can see what people have reported you for. I get reported all the time. For some reason they chose now to react.

03-03-2016, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 10:47 AM by seekor.)
(03-02-2016 11:57 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:14 AM)seekor Wrote:  Haha damn, i still have my 360, haven't used it in about 5 or so years though i remember i used to live on that thing growing up, halo 3 online all of the shitty cod games, shouting at fellow twelve year olds on the internet and getting into arguments resulting in a little booter war, lol.

Speaking of which, get this. I'm a HUGE shit talker on XBL. Especially on GTA Online. Every time I merk a nigga I send them a message (90% of the time it's in-game) and start trash talking them. I do this on purpose, to start wars. I play GTA to kill other players, not drive around and do nothing. I've been doing this since GTA Online first came out way back on the 360. Well get this. Last Thursday me and one kid were goin back and forth for about two hours. He finally threatened to report me, to which I thought "no big deal, I get reported all the time, nothing ever comes of it". Well I get a message from Xbox on Friday saying my communication abilities have been disabled until March 7 due to a recent complaint!

Like.......WTF! I've been shit talking people for YEARS and now because one jelly 16 year old can't be a man and take the loss and reports me you wanna disable my communication ability? Do you know how frustrating it is to play GTA Online now and totally own everyone and NOT be able to send them messages? What am I if not a trash talker? Crying My xbox live life is over..........until next week.
Hahahahaha that's so jokes, i got a two week ban on league last week for just fucking around with my mate, the quotes from the game were me and my mate just joking around which is pathetic as fuck, it's pretty obvious we aren't enemies.

(03-03-2016 10:43 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 12:37 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  They probably looked into all of your last messages because he was the first to report you.. Now you on their radar.. That sucks bro

No I've been reported before. You can see what people have reported you for. I get reported all the time. For some reason they chose now to react.
I remember on XBL back in the old days. I was ranked with 1 star, for being you know the king of spreading positive vibes. (1/5)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  how to make it in affiliate marketing? IllusionalCreation 0 417 05-30-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: IllusionalCreation
  Yet another making money online thread Lazarus 3 470 02-14-2017 02:47 AM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  Online money making - Experiences? Flying Dutchman 54 10,907 01-12-2017 02:38 AM
Last Post: fixerkitty
  Make $500-$5000 Weekly, Low Investment. Spellwiz 3 562 01-02-2017 07:51 AM
Last Post: Dr Strange Stuff
  Cpa Lead , Adsense method to make money New 6 0 569 06-13-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: New 6