Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Experience Yesterday For A Newbie Like Myself (ArzeL Related)
05-23-2017, 04:33 PM
Thanks to all of you for all you've shared. I've been a bit discouraged over the past 4 days as I've been doing the ritual to Poyell faithfully and spending a lot of time chanting to Raziel but unfortunately I haven't felt what I felt that night once again.

I know Poiel said spend more time on asking Raziel what I want before the astral veil. Can someone please break that down and please excuse my newbiness

I seek, I shall find... All I desire, in time. ~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2017, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 03:32 AM by OldSaint.)
Your not going to have those kinds of intense and vivid experiences regularly, in actuality there not much use except in convincing people that this stuff is real. What you should look for next is whether your getting any closer to the goals that your working and enchanting to achieve. Are you gradually manifesting real change in your life in the ways you are seeking? Magick takes time, it is not instant fireworks, but rather a process of becoming something new, stronger, faster and more enlightened. Cheers.

05-26-2017, 07:33 AM
(05-19-2017 07:18 AM)Anima Ianuam Wrote:  Wow, that's great!
I had some similar experiences a few years ago while using The Miracle of The New Avatar Power. Mr. Brand's writing style and methods resemble this book a lot, but you probably know that already.
I had the same kind of visions a few times right after waking up. While I was working mostly with Elubatel, Arzel was the door opener to the system. I saw two cats, they had this kind of glow too, and even though they were not actually saying anything, I knew what message they wanted to deliver. I didn't pet them though Sad

I shouldnt have tried. It stopped everything. Next time I will keep my hands to myself.

05-26-2017, 09:25 AM
(05-24-2017 03:29 AM)OldSaint Wrote:  Your not going to have those kinds of intense and vivid experiences regularly, in actuality there not much use except in convincing people that this stuff is real. What you should look for next is whether your getting any closer to the goals that your working and enchanting to achieve. Are you gradually manifesting real change in your life in the ways you are seeking? Magick takes time, it is not instant fireworks, but rather a process of becoming something new, stronger, faster and more enlightened. Cheers.

Appreciate the words. I'm on day 7 of my 11 day ritual to Poiel. Nothing yet, but i do sense a little change here and there.

Yesterday, 07:46 AM
If you're expecting some grand manifestation of divine aide in the form of monetary relief, I would tell you to forget the big bang for now, and focus on smaller more manageable ones. I.e. Enough money to pay X creditor, enough money to pay rent for X months. Work like that, and eventually u will reach the bigger goal. Remember if you're desperate, the best workings deal with temporary solutions that help you gain stability. Once you have stability you can work on the larger, long term goals.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  After a while, a new experience with Astaroth Anima Ianuam 0 116 05-20-2017 03:07 PM
Last Post: Anima Ianuam
  My experience with Astaroth Anima Ianuam 39 3,322 04-28-2017 04:54 PM
Last Post: Anima Ianuam
  My experience invoking King Paimon grundy 4 473 04-21-2017 12:50 PM
Last Post: grundy
  Some newbie questions FerretPL 4 250 01-14-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: FerretPL
  Summoning a Goetic Spirit with no previous experience of Magick Armaros 33 2,567 12-12-2016 10:29 PM
Last Post: Zeroclaw