Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 04:32 PM
(09-12-2013 04:12 PM)tracefleeman Wrote:  possibly bull's balls

like a B055!

[Image: uKKjzVw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Chicken, duck, deer, cow, buffalo, elk, tapir, periwinkle, alligator, copperhead, squirrel, groundhog, rattlesnake, eel, halibut, salmon, tuna, shark, Lots of fish, dove, pheasant, quail, rabbit, grubs, earthworms, crickets, snails, crayfish, Opiliones (grandaddy"spiders"), ostrich, turkey, pig, and sheep. I am sure I forgot something.
02-01-2014, 07:59 PM
(02-01-2014 01:42 PM)SolarFlea Wrote:  Chicken, duck, deer, cow, buffalo, elk, tapir, periwinkle, alligator, copperhead, squirrel, groundhog, rattlesnake, eel, halibut, salmon, tuna, shark, Lots of fish, dove, pheasant, quail, rabbit, grubs, earthworms, crickets, snails, crayfish, Opiliones (grandaddy"spiders"), ostrich, turkey, pig, and sheep. I am sure I forgot something.

Shit that sounds like a fun time. How is squirrel?
02-02-2014, 02:20 AM
(02-01-2014 07:59 PM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 01:42 PM)SolarFlea Wrote:  Chicken, duck, deer, cow, buffalo, elk, tapir, periwinkle, alligator, copperhead, squirrel, groundhog, rattlesnake, eel, halibut, salmon, tuna, shark, Lots of fish, dove, pheasant, quail, rabbit, grubs, earthworms, crickets, snails, crayfish, Opiliones (grandaddy"spiders"), ostrich, turkey, pig, and sheep. I am sure I forgot something.

Shit that sounds like a fun time. How is squirrel?

Its all like dark chicken meat. It does not taste like chicken, it has a gamey taste, if you have ever had venison you know what I mean. It also depends on what it's diet consist of. The ones that are eating pine nuts taste different than than those feeding on acorns. It's hard to really compare it to anything else. It's not tough or stringy though.
02-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Tons of cow&calf, prepared in the kitchen. My parents sometimes have the occassion to get a 1-animal-load of flesh from a cow/calf which had to be slaughtered from the farm where they work (after an accident of the animal which made slaughtering necessary). Not only the flesh is delicious, some organs and the tongue are tasty too.

A lot of pig. Even though I hate its taste, it is the standard meat here in Germany and nearly all what is sausage consists of it.

Not sure, but I think one time there was lamb on the table... Long ago.

Horse. I had a few occassions of horse sausages. Quite delicious. *putting aside the pictures of crying slaughtered unicorns*

Chicken. Tasty meat. Even though sometimes the supermarkets sell it of such an inferior quality that it causes vomitting. Not to speak of the meds in the meat (like aspirin).

Turkey. A few occassions, prepared in the kitchen. Tasted good. Smiling

Duck. My chinese alltime-fave! Luv But I only was in a chinese restaurant a few times. So only few occassions ot eating duck.

Deer. A hunter gave me a slice of deer salami. Delicious. But in Germany seldom to get. Hunters normally keep the flesh for themselves.

Rabbit at one occassion, bought in a supermarket, prepared home. Delicious, but it is so long ago I do not remember how much delicious it was.

Fish. Mostly herring, tuna, salmon and sardines. Plus the fish that was labelled as such, but something different. In Germany you never know. Happy
02-24-2014, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014 10:49 AM by Predator.)
I've actually had the chance to taste monkey before.. (Some very strange ethnic market in New York) I may have been tricked, but I believe it was Monkey.. It hadn't tasted like any meat I'd had before.. Similar to pork or lamb but it was distinctively stronger with a weird taste I couldn't explain

If we "Evolved" from monkeys.. I'm curious if human tastes similar..
03-01-2014, 10:28 AM
I've eaten grasshoppers and deer before.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Only thing I ate was Squid, clams and a big house spider/ The first two were fucking disgusting. I had an argument with a Greek friend saying Fuck calamari I'd sooner eat a tarantula than some suction cup gelatinous thing.

Well, The house spider was pretty damn big. It's exoskeleton was crunchy and it didn't taste terribly bad it was a bit shrimp like. Still the sensation grossed me out more. To this day I have never tried octopus fuck that.
04-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Eek! I hate spider. No offence. I have eaten only some. Hen, Goat, Beef (buffalo), etc I cant remember C: