Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animals have you eaten?
04-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Chicken, reindeer, rabbit, sheep, cow, pig, horse, a variety of seadwellers (fish, clam, shrimp, squid, octopus, eel, crab etc.), and some bugs. Nothing special, altough a lot of people I know seem to have some issues with eating horse meat. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2015, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015 08:19 AM by bumblebee747.)
I have Chicken, Beef, fish. Have tasted once duck, once buffalo, a few times pork, a few servings of lamb too. But now I don't have any, I consume dried fish and nothing else.

Fallen Angel CryingCrying
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2015, 09:20 AM
Possums are endagered here? That's got to be a load of bull. I ran one of the fuckers over the other night.

I've had kangaroo and crocodile to name a couple more interesting ones. Kangaroo meat is fucking delicious!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Chicken, beef, rabbit, pork, mutton, venison, moose, buffalo, and ostrich. There's probably more but I can't remember shit.

"A friend of the Devil is a friend of mine."
11-25-2015, 04:04 PM
Besides the regular eaten in the states I've had snake, shark and ceti. Snake was ok, shark was super tasty!

Ceti grossed me the fuck out. Google "ceti fish arecibo". They're these tiny transparent fish worm things with GIANT eyes. My grandma had made empanadas one day, so I grabbed one innocently thinking it's the regular ol' chicken or beef. I take a bite and immediately know something is different. I look inside and behold... Fucking ceti staring into my soul! No thank you! It didn't taste that bad but the texture and how they look freaked me out.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
04-29-2016, 03:55 PM
I have eaten:
RATTLESNAKE
very delicious and nutritious, it's meat has the flavor like spiced chicken
and some says cures a lot of disases incluiding cancer.(increases sexual potency)

ESCAMOLES
(ant eggs) very delicious in a mexican "taco" with sauce.

maguey worm
the TEQUILA WORM, but delicious

ARMADILLO
taste like pork

OPOSSUM SOUP
medicine for weak blood

BADGER
taste like beef meat

WILD DEER
very delicous

COW'S MILK WITH BULL'S BLOOD
mongolian recipie

CRIADILLA
(Cooked bull testicles)
high protein recipie

ANTS
so-so

GRASSHOPPERS
taste like iodine, not so good

TARANTULAS
taste sweet, good

(09-09-2013 04:39 PM)Emrys Wrote:  As the thread title suggests, what animals have you eaten, and how were they prepared?

My favourite is Possum, which, although heavily endangered in their native Australia, are considered a pest here. Their meat is extremely difficult to obtain due to high rates of tuberculosis amongst the wild populations, and the total ban on domestication. However, some meat manages to make it onto the market, thanks to local hunters.

When I tried it, it was casseroled in red wine, with basil and onions and such. It was absolutely delicious. Very rich, gamey and very tender, slightly more flavour than Rabbit perhaps. If you ever get the chance to try it I suggest you do.

Another personal favourite of mine is eel, which is also a local thing. Eels are able to smell blood in water for nearly a kilometre, so they're very easy to bait and catch. Eel is very oily and rich, but is delicious smoked.
07-22-2016, 05:00 PM
I love animals, so I don't "want" to eat them. But as I have been eating non-veg ever since I was a child, I have developed a strong liking for the taste. Hens, Goats, and Fishes have been my basic foods.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
07-22-2016, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 09:00 PM by Abby.)
I ate ants, badger and shark + beef and chicken
07-23-2016, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2016 03:33 AM by CKARMA10.)
Well, i'm pretty normal, Happy but my older brother likes to show how tough he is by eating ants, gnats, grasshoppers - and i think that he ate a cockroach once. Surprised

But those are bugs - not animals, so i don't know if that counts. Smiling

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
07-24-2016, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2016 01:45 PM by Farhnam.)
Buffalo, beefalo, spam, not spam but ??? In a can, squid, crab, chicken, cow, turkey, eel, tuna, salmon, trout, mahi mahi, spiders, ants, locust/grasshopers, flies, gnats, fleas, mites, earthworms, pork, soymeat, deer, elk, sheep, goat, clam, oyster, octopus, anchovy, scallop, muscles, whale, uh.... I guess thats it.