Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animals have you eaten?
08-09-2016, 04:09 PM
All these vegetarians in the thread trying to convince us otherwise.

If I were to list them all, I would probably miss one or two of them, but the most "out there" animals I've eaten are gator and ostrich. Oh, and whatever the hell dog food is made out of (here's to all you college kids with your macbook and iphones complaining about eating ramen in your paid for dorm).

(08-02-2016 01:22 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  Human Wink

I don't think we're talking about THAT kind of meat~ Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm not much of a meat eater but the most exotic thing I've eaten is a kangaroo hamburger. It was OK, the other stuff in the burger overpowered the taste of the kangaroo...
08-27-2016, 03:11 PM
Just one question I would like to ask meat eaters... Do you think even for a second about the pain and fear that animal had gone through before coming to your plate? Crying

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
08-28-2016, 08:04 AM
(08-27-2016 03:11 PM)mantishugo Wrote:  Just one question I would like to ask meat eaters... Do you think even for a second about the pain and fear that animal had gone through before coming to your plate? Crying

Nope, too busy savoring the juicy taste of their muscle meat to care. Smiling
08-28-2016, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2016 08:08 AM by HBG14.)
Humans are animals right?!

For the record, that was a joke people...or was it!

Solve et Coagula
12-25-2016, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 07:14 PM by HuMan.)
I would like to apologise for this post i made earlier. Now that i am more concious and more educated in the occult i understand the impact of the diet and the lifestyle have on your energetic body.

(08-01-2016 03:36 PM)HuMan Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 03:11 PM)mantishugo Wrote:  People who eat animals generally have weaker immune system. According to some research people who are heavily non-veg eaters tend to get sick very easily in comparison of those who are vegetarian.

We are all gonna die slowly anyway so who give a shit ?
(Joke) Btw plants have the same right to be alive than any other animals so why dont you guys vegies stop eating point blank ? Lets see how long you survive as a corporeal being.
One day we wont need to eat as we do actually but that time as not come yet.

[Image: 4lkcxx.jpg]

Check my twitter account for some good shit @HuRaydono1
12-30-2016, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 11:28 PM by unnamed.)
Land animals: Chicken, mutton, pork, beef, rabbit, mealworms, deer, wild boar, turkey, duck, frogs

Sea/river animals: Jellyfish, Eel, soft shelled turtles, sting ray, shark, crocodile, seahorses, octopus, clams, a barrel ton of random fishes

Still gotta say chicken taste the best with all those cooking method, can't beat a golden juicy grilled chicken breast.

Well, to the vegetarians in the thread, I believe it's alright to eat an animal as long as you give it the respect and the gratefulness for it's sacrifice. Afterall it's the circle of life, you have to accept something has to die so you could live, plants and animal alike. So don't waste any parts of the animal, use everything. It's also great if you can raise the animal yourself, so you know it had a great life.

tldr:I treat everything alike, eat them all, plants animals humans, don't waste food.
01-11-2017, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 06:58 PM by Wild Card.)
Snake, Grass cutter, Goat, Cow, Chicken, Turkey, Snails, ....... And Insects like Palm tree worm, Termites, Locusts......

Think that's all.

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.
01-12-2017, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 07:01 AM by travsha.)
Guinea pig - had it at my wedding in Peru. Monkey, alligator, alpaca, kangaroo, ostrich, wild boar, elk, deer, rabbit.... Of course all the normal domestic meats or usual fish as well....

My favorites are lamb, goat, salmon, and buffalo. Awesome.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2017, 07:15 AM
I've had my share of many different sorts of meat, but I'm practically a vegan now, transitioning to completion. I'll miss my leather shoes and jackets, though, as well as woolen sweaters.

I'm not against eating meat, essentially, I am just thoroughly disgusted by the meat and animal processing industry, and I no longer wish to condone this, nor take any part in joining the party.

All just do as you wish, though, as I'm not a preacher of any kind, nor do I wish to become one, that would become annoying quite fast for all of us. LOL

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.