bugs
etc
& have
list is long

'Welcome to My Nightmare'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2017, 08:19 AM
Pig (I like pork better than chicken or beef), cow, lamb/sheep (this is my fav, can't resist the kebap), salmon (mainly cooked/fried, but this is also the only sushie I like), squid, lobster, whatever the fish that is hunted for caviar is called in english (after that I'm convinced people only eat it cuz it's expansive, icky as fuck!), kangoroo, horse/pony (this is actually pretty common in germany), bambi (deer? I forgot the english term), chicken, duck (I only like the crispy dim sum variant tbh), whale (it's the shit! My uncle served it once when I was a kid) and fruit flies (by accident), rabbit (I dislike that) and tuna (I never had a tuna dish that i liked). Should I also list "human" if I swallowed other people's body fluids before..? Happy
One time I almost ate a maggot that somehow made it's way onto my cup. I took it onto my finger tip and wondered where that rice corn came from, then it started moving, haha. I was supposed to be disguted, but for a moment I was just fascinated how the thing felt. I expected them to be slimy or such, but it wasn't, felt as "hard" as any other insect.

Did I fuck up a lot from a spiritual point of view?

Thank you for any post. I feel like I learn a lot from just lurking!
10-26-2017, 10:06 AM
Dem gators here in the South.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
10-26-2017, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2017 05:15 PM by Arkadius-Rash.)
Squid, Alligator, Squirrel, Cow, Chicken, Chocolate covered Ants, Goat brain and I'm sure there's more

Oh lamb, pigs all kinds of fishies, lobster, crab, deer and umm I'm sure there's more .-.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user