Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What drives you i ask...
07-17-2017, 04:39 PM
So I chill around and I have conversations with women...SO I tell them we men whats inside of us that drives us is "Tempos and Rithms "... I ask them "what's inside of you? what drives you?" and none can give me an answer....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2017, 05:44 PM
I think women have hamsters on a wheel inside of them that keeps them going, but if you want them to be aroused, you have yo make sure you get a wombat.

07-17-2017, 07:47 PM
as a woman i have been researching what makes me tick as well....it seems i keep changing that.
sometimes i do clockwork orange, but i have been known to do perpetuum mobile as well. i tried to do orchestra, but well most dont wanna sing in tune or work together...so i decided to go for silence and 7. its not really my thing, but it works. some how i think that has to do with the rib thingy in eve's lore...

if there were no others it would be wayyyyy easier to figure out what really makes ME tick so i did that too and you know what i dont tick i just let others fill the spaces i create....

btw hushie i really appriciate and enjoy your pianoplay. thank you for that Wink
07-20-2017, 04:27 PM
(07-17-2017 05:44 PM)Ontical Wrote:  I think women have hamsters on a wheel inside of them that keeps them going, but if you want them to be aroused, you have yo make sure you get a wombat.

= Usually i converse with Alienessess, Knightesess and Goddesses and Sorcereresess that tell me :" Be polite, presentable do your best to destroy them" or "go play with the children"(that have triangle noses)or "Go play with your toys" but those are Mama and Momy. Instead of hamsters they have Engines that drives them and i concidered that "Flow's" might be the first thing that comes from inside of them. The first Goddess that i met Insisted to be my Momy but pointed out that i have to see the woman inside of her. Arousal on my end was never a problem when in contact with the oposite sex, i go to councel with my Teachers and Masters. Gaming with a woman should be on profesional level. Thanks for the tip.
07-21-2017, 02:20 AM
(07-17-2017 07:47 PM)niburulou Wrote:  as a woman i have been researching what makes me tick as well....it seems i keep changing that.
sometimes i do clockwork orange, but i have been known to do perpetuum mobile as well. i tried to do orchestra, but well most dont wanna sing in tune or work together...so i decided to go for silence and 7. its not really my thing, but it works. some how i think that has to do with the rib thingy in eve's lore...

if there were no others it would be wayyyyy easier to figure out what really makes ME tick so i did that too and you know what i dont tick i just let others fill the spaces i create....

btw hushie i really appriciate and enjoy your pianoplay. thank you for that Wink

When I chill/push greater riffs with my friends it becomes a game beyond belief. Last time I did that we were analyzing few topics: We started with a different approach to how a soul-mating curriculum should be executed. We worked on the original one where the soul-mating curriculum was tied to the inventing of telepathy technology. Then we made 3 versions of it, the first one being telepathy technology society in a connection between two planets, the second one touched heavily on the elements that make telepathy technology into soul-mating curriculunm, and the last one was a remake on the original soul-mating curriculum but with allot of air in it to breathe.

I have 3 hard drives filled and still growing...The Aliens hard drive, Heavens Hard drive (Godless Gods) and Gods Hard drive.I have worked alone for so long that this conversation is strange to me.When Character design begins it hurts the heart a bit just like the invention of telepathy technology. The first thing in character design is the insanities that start to infect you. One of the first things that I did as a Zen monk was to create an axel where I can put my own insanities that represented a gear on that axel. After I beat the insanity the gear stops rotating. With each beaten insanity, you start to have standards. The piano thing was an advice from a knight in heavens. I just finished a run with the lowest telepathy technology aliens, it was a 4-year run and it was like torture to me...because I know telepathy technology on a higher level. But looking back at it, they had some nice counter attacks and they caught on fast and defended themselves. Can you imagine whats it like for someone to use your own mouth to speak to you and so forth? I beat em though. I have some jokes though.. for example for the love of them they could not go beyond my male voice and prove to me that they had alienesses with them. On the other hand, a cool player showed me female voice design using their exact technology...I died laffing. When it comes down to the truth though no one can beat me... when I mention truth serums and polygraphs.Tell you what though getting telepathy technology for free is the best option, because those one sided courts are a bitch.

Anyways those are relaxing conversations for me...because the insanities are beaten and rest... sometimes the gears twitch though. So the question that I posted on this thread was a trap. I will shoot you down now and tell you this... when I look down at the history of this planet.... oh shit this is a public domain... be polite, presentable...

You are welcome...you should see me play the electric guitar SmilingHehe I rest allot though I'm trying to give some examples of how it's done.