Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is 'True' Satanism and Why ?
06-07-2013, 11:32 AM
(06-06-2013 01:48 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Emrys knows our ways well Smiling Still wish you'd elaborate on how you view Satan in a PM Wink

I honestly wouldn't even know where to start. I'll get to it one day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 11:33 AM
(06-07-2013 11:32 AM)Emrys Rezal Tsathokkua Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 01:48 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Emrys knows our ways well Smiling Still wish you'd elaborate on how you view Satan in a PM Wink

I honestly wouldn't even know where to start. I'll get to it one day.

If its okay share it in this thread so all of us can learn.. Smiling
06-07-2013, 11:36 AM
(06-07-2013 11:33 AM)woodoo003 Wrote:  If its okay share it in this thread so all of us can learn.. Smiling

I shared my old grotto manual. That's enough for now. More later.
02-07-2018, 11:21 PM
(05-30-2013 06:04 AM)Elison Wrote:  
(05-30-2013 06:01 AM)Dantresh Wrote:  
(05-30-2013 02:57 AM)tpavel Wrote:  I'm not a satanist... anymore.

But okay, if you want the truth about Satan and his demons here you go:

- they act most of the time like schizophrenic bloodthirsty psychopaths, but I don't know if that's their nature of if they act that way to strengthen your mind and emotions

- Satan and his demons help you achieve things by yourself. No way in hell are they going to be your slaves. Yes, they grant favors from time to time, but mostly they teach you how to do it yourself.

you sounded like a christian

No I didn't. A christian would never say that demons help and make people stronger, mentally and emotionally.

I agree.
02-11-2018, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 04:53 AM by DarkMagiican.)
So True Satanism isn't the Temple of Set, Satanic Temple or the Church of Satan.

If you're going to be a true Satanist like me then understand the difference between Atheist playing dress up and actually Devil Worshipers.
Nobody teachs theistic satanism and if they do, they mostly peddle Alister Crowley information.
To be a real Satanist, you probably should start telling these Christians the rapture is coming because True Satanism, is all about electing a one world government under Satanism. Whoever says anyone who oppress another isn't satanism is half right, you must defend yourself in this day and age from all these tribal religions.
Time for the Illuminati to take over for the New World Order, even if they slaughter animals for food and do mock human sacrifice out of ignorance.
True Satanism regards Earth and the Universe as the ultimate thing to preserve even if that requires slaughtering of ignorant.

Satan is God and God is Satan.
hail 666

By the Way, all this talk about Demons.
Did any of you actually meet your guardian demon or conjure demons before declaring yourself a satanist??
I'm just curious and amazed at Atheists satanism that use Theistic terms to be edgy but don't believe in any concepts of theistic satanism
02-11-2018, 06:15 AM
@darkmagiican: i understand a lot about the philosophy of satanism. doesnt always makes sense to me, but still. now lately im looking into theistic satanism and actually i dont understand that. do i understand it right when satan as a being is seen as the real god? if so, is that then a being you can meet or is it more in the lines of bon dieu outside of our paradigm?

to me theistic means: prayer, ritual,etc. things you also find in other religious forms. i find that a weird in combination with satanism. so maybe im totally looking from the wrong angle. if you are willing, can you explain some more about it?
02-11-2018, 09:58 AM
I just like building up then opposing and turning against. So naturally i am equally against the illuminati as i am the christian faerie tales, as i am against islam, and buddhism, and the Golden arches and that foul robbler of robblers of the moo shreds.
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
I'm new to all this where would someone start with santanism and working with demons?
Yesterday, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 05:07 PM by ZackDuckers.)
You need a pm from a satanist preferrably theistic imho. First thing would be to denounce any entity from being your lord and master (christian m, jew, islam, etc god or goddess).

Be your own master. When confident contact Satan i guess. Honestly i have a hard time seeing Satan as a true solo being since i read terms like Satans (plural). Maybe find your guardian/guiding spirit (might not be of 72 goetia).

I got it wrong so many times and still do though. But i do like be a master/lord/king/emperor/ruler of yourself.
Today, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: Today 03:41 AM by Calicifer.)
Beliefs of other people are always hilarious. They are quick to promote Godhood, but when one behaves like a God, me, suddenly they have an issue with that. People are mere children. They talk things which sounds good, but you should not take word of a mere man as a rule. All men are mostly clueless for we lack the divine intellect to know the truth. Our minds usually are not made for the truth, not even for smallest part of it. Few are born, several are made while most of humanity simply does not have capacity to reason properly and that is not easy to solve. You can educate man as much as you wish. Send him to study philosophy. All you will get would be a tool who will spout out the thoughts and ideas of others for all the good you had done. The true spark of genius and thinking are as rare as exceptional people themselves.

Tell me, whom I'm:

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religions of Slaughter, Satanism the only Path? DarkMagiican 25 458 Yesterday 11:32 AM
Last Post: Sorceress
  Satanism Pursuit of Godhood DarkMagiican 45 1,223 09-29-2017 08:08 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Cain Was the First Witch (Satanism, Paganism, Stregheria/Stregoneria) Vkjehannum 2 503 01-19-2017 12:44 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  Satanism Gnosis666 71 4,810 09-30-2016 06:48 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Need some advice with satanism. Euphoria 26 3,155 04-20-2016 03:20 AM
Last Post: Seekeroftruth123