Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this?
11-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Ok so not sure if I’m in the right place or posting in the right area, but I wanted to know if anyone else has ever experienced something similar or knows someone who has. Sometimes when I think about things, I can actually make them happen. It doesn’t even have to be thinking, I can just say something and it occurs. I have a few random examples to share. Sorry in advance if this is a long post.

I was at the library doing research and needed to make a photo copy. One problem, I had no money. I searched everywhere and remembered feeling like man...I found this book and all I needed was a dime to make a photocopy. Something in me said check the coin purse again. When I did, the dime I needed was there. Again, I know for a fact the coin purse was empty.

On the phone with a friend and planning an outing to an amusement park. I remember telling my friend oh, “I’m packing bandaids and Neosporin”...LOL yeah I know. She starts making fun of me and basically made it clear we didn’t need half the stuff I planned to bring. We went back and forth for a while and I just wanted to make sure we were prepared if anything was to take place. Of course she blows it off and continues to make fun of me. I said, “fine! whatever your making fun of me now, but your gonna be the first person asking me for a bandaid tomorrow”. Of course she disagrees and we both laugh it off. Next day at the park she falls down the bus stairs and is bleeding pretty badly. She then asked me for the bandaids and Neosporin. At this point, it occurred to both of us that I said she would be the first to ask me for one.

At the mall waiting in line to pay. Behind me was a family of three. The son who looked about three or four was strapped in a stroller and crying. Both parents were busy talking and carrying on. The line was long and the crying was getting louder. I remember thinking I wanted the crying to stop. I turned to the little boy and sort of asked him what was wrong and why he was crying in a low voice..almost like I was talking to myself. The parents oblivious. The child of course didn’t answer and continued to cry. I don’t know, it was weird. I felt like I could hear the little boys thoughts or whatever you wanna call it and knew why he was upset. So I said to him, “I know your upset, and you want to get out of your chair, but from the looks of it your parents aren’t going to be done anytime soon. So I need you to be a good little boy, stay in your seat, and stop crying”. With those words, it felt like the entire room moved. The room literally felt like it shifted out of focus and shifted back. The boy stopped crying immediately. The crying stopped so suddenly that his mom had this OMG reaction like she thought something happened to him. At this point the child was staring at me. His mom turned to me and says in a joking manner, “can you follow us throughout the mall?”. The father on the other hand just looked at me. I felt like he knew something happened, but didn’t know what.

More recently, on my way to class and it was one of those days I didn’t feel like sitting through a pharmacology lecture. Right before class I’m waiting in my car and out of no where a car hits my parked car and speeds off. The impact so great that the back end of my suv was on the sidewalk and I was actually unconscious for a few seconds. Needless to say, I wound up in the ER and never made it to class like I wanted. As some people like to point out as they get creeped out, the girl who hit my car left her entire bumper with vin number and license plate still attached at the scene. I was also still wearing my seatbelt.

These are just some random examples, but I also have dreams that go on to happen, been able to guess the most random numbers (not lottery, but a security code to a place I’d never been), and have also seen and felt things. Now, my mom has the same “power” as she calls it and has better control over it, but will not talk about it. She has explained that in her youth she used her power all the time...selfishly, but chose to stop because negative things usually followed. She said it had to do with what she was asking for. The way she explained it, you have to give something to get something. She gave me the following example, you can ask for money, and you’ll get it, but the money doesn’t just manifest. It comes from somewhere or someone. She essentially stopping using it. Won’t discuss it or aide me in trying to understand, but says I have the same thing.

Even when I speak to her now, she always tells me to “choose to do good. That’s why you were given the power in the first place, but be careful with the words you speak cause you can hurt if not kill someone if you choose to”. Even now she tells me I was given the gift to help people.

At this point, I’m just curious as to whether anyone has heard of this. I’ve tried to research it, and came across a very random psychic forum. The girl on there explained the same things I’ve experienced, but the posting was from 2009. In addition to that, I did come across something called tychokinesis, but I’m not entirely sure if that is what I’m referring to. I also thought maybe I could be a natural witch, but then again I don’t know. One of my friends who is Hindu and has witnessed some of the things I can do, mentioned in her culture it was described as black tongue. Which is funny cause on that random forum someone responded to the girl saying she had the “gift of tongue” and to be careful of the things she said. At this rate, I just want to understand what this is and how to control it if I’m suppose to help others. I feel like it works when i have no intention of it working and doesn’t when I feel like I need it. Like if I concentrate and am aware I’m trying to use it, it doesn’t work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2017, 09:19 PM
Yes this is pretty much how my life is, and probablt many others on here.
It basically manifesting, there are 1000's of books on this, even the rather mainstream book by Rhonda Byrne "The Secret" is basically about this principle.

I think it would help you if you were to learn some mindfulness skills so that you can have more precise control your flow of thoughts.
11-29-2017, 01:14 AM
Call it your medicine, your gift, your tie of kinship to the spirits. If you speak truly it is a power you were born with, and may choose to use in the furtherance of any ends you wish in this life. Through study and training you can master and increase this power in ways you have not dreamed of.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
11-29-2017, 04:43 AM
You'll need to be careful to be good like your mam says, but it's not hard Smiling as others have said it's basically strong latent psychic and manifestation abilities. Basically you're a natural Smiling the consequences could be negative if you take it for granted or use it in trifling, immature ways, but with care and a good heart you'll be better than fine Smiling

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
02-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Well to me it just sounds like simple manfiestation while some such as the kid crying can be compared to empathy/telepathy. Though based on the experience it would be more so telepathy in that case. All the others sound like manifestation and such is a pretty useful ability to know and learn in the end. So if you are able to do it to this degree without any training and such done on the matter, then you should focus on it as chances are it'll be a huge part of your energy work path.