Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
What is your most favourite game?
12-20-2017, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017 02:19 AM by Calicifer.)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ah, I played They are billions on Sunday. It is amazing little game. Though, when I got over initial shit of random zombie wandering into my camp and forcing me to restart due to silly infection spreading mechanics, I came to like this game. Yet, that had shocked me is this. When I had discovered the size of economy that other people keep, I was essentially going to end game with day 10 economy in day 96! In other words, I was underdeveloped as fuck. Yet, I was keeping all, but most expensive military units and were constantly producing them. I was playing wrong for not spending money on static turrets which are extremely powerful and my resource income was so small that I had to keep building wooden houses and walls, because stone was in short supply, another basic resource.

If there is one thing our family has legacy off, it is its military affinity. When one thinks of Illuminati, they think of shadowy influence, of dirt, of bribery, etc. Yet, when we were in power, we merely had more professional military soldiers loyal to us than the rest of a nation combined. I believe that nothing says we are in charge as being, literally in charge of majority of the army when it comes directly from your pocket. Yet it was only secondary to our affinity and drive towards politics as a whole. We were unusually united as a political unit, our surname inspiring unity between different branches of our house. It is probably not unusual when I manage to hold off hordes of enemies with meager resources. It is in my blood and our house had a lot of practice with Russians when it involves fighting never ending hordes. Zombies, Russians, it is all the same.

In other words, everyone, but me is hopeless and incompetent. I'm shocked when players do not create multiple defensive lines, how they do not draw their troops back in orderly lines to next defensive perimeter. How they do not initiate wave of genocide between its own population when it is clear that holding horde back is impossible and you demolish half of your town and burn civilians in order for them not to get infected. How you blame weakness of your peasants and how they are worthless vermin for not volunteering in charging the horde and jumping down from your walls, strapped with hundred kilograms of TNT. But oh well, where for me, inhabitants which I defended were to weak, where my troops had failed me, for others it is never ending need for gold and more resources. Worthless capitalist, incapable of fighting like a real men. Bitterly and psychotically.

Btw: One unit in there is curiously named Lucifer for God knows why. Not surprisingly, I had built shitloads of them and made my army literally unassailable with the help of these units when they are in the right position, supported by the right amount of support.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New wizarding game in App Store lumida 5 1,342 01-24-2017 03:15 PM
Last Post: justinbieber
  Lets play a game together freysora 2 545 01-23-2017 11:08 AM
Last Post: Santamuerte
  Free PC Game: Stranded Deep v0.01 + Hotfix foxox 1 1,250 04-10-2015 01:43 AM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Cue Club: The best Pool game ever foxox 0 828 04-09-2015 09:41 PM
Last Post: foxox