Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's that sound in the silence?
06-29-2016, 07:40 PM
I was meditating yesterday and it was very noisy like a very loud motor in a room. I was in my room and it was in the morning there was no such sound source in reality.

I remembered what I read in Eric Pearl's "Reconnection."

When Pearl was born, his mother had a temporary death experience while delivery.
According to Pearl she explains she started to hear this very noisy "motor sound" slowly coming up and she was filled with the sound before she left her body.

So I thought it must be something like that..
I was interested in this thread you might be experiencing something similar.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2016, 05:54 AM
If its tinnitus then welcome to my world. I have it bad and many different rings and tones. Oh, it can drive you mad... combine that with floaters and UGH!!!! I'd have to marvel at anything that could cure both.
07-20-2016, 06:11 AM
just you blood flowing tru your veins nothing weird. when you get used to meditation you will also encounter weird sensations in your body. its just your body doing its daily job keeping you alife
09-27-2016, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2016 04:26 AM by TheFallacy.)
Its the eletricity in the air do to tv.. fans. Anything thats plugged in yet and off. Bioelectricity in the air

Floater are protiens. Cut back on your protie. Or work out more. Contact solution will kill it all also ifnyou squirt some in your eyes
09-27-2016, 10:43 AM
(09-27-2016 04:24 AM)TheFallacy Wrote:  Its the eletricity in the air do to tv.. fans. Anything thats plugged in yet and off. Bioelectricity in the air

Floater are protiens. Cut back on your protie. Or work out more. Contact solution will kill it all also ifnyou squirt some in your eyes

That is not what floaters are at all, nor would washing your eyes with saline solution clear them out. A floater is a disturbance of the gel like substance within your eye. if you begin notice a large amount, or very large ones, IMMEDIATELY make an appointment with your doctor, as this can be a retinal tear or displacement.
11-02-2016, 04:37 PM
It could be Tinnitus as the sound you mentioned that you hear is very much like the same. I hear buzzing sound all the time but when I sit in a quiet place only then I can notice that constant noise in my head.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
11-03-2016, 02:36 AM
(06-29-2016 07:40 PM)Mermaide Wrote:  I was meditating yesterday and it was very noisy like a very loud motor in a room. I was in my room and it was in the morning there was no such sound source in reality.

I remembered what I read in Eric Pearl's "Reconnection."

When Pearl was born, his mother had a temporary death experience while delivery.
According to Pearl she explains she started to hear this very noisy "motor sound" slowly coming up and she was filled with the sound before she left her body.

So I thought it must be something like that..
I was interested in this thread you might be experiencing something similar.

Yeah, it happens in "alien encounter" stories as well.
11-04-2016, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016 02:27 AM by bandaboy.)
It is not tinnitus or any related medical condition. This sound exists in every human but is not heard, only until they achieve a level of mental silence, a beginning level that is.
One can focus on the sound, when it becomes intense through sustained concentration, one is able to learn and ascertain which part of the sound leads to what plane I.e. mental, astral, etc. But this is not the goal of your meditation I believe.
It is nada, but the nada the yogis and all these other sources speak of is a quite advanced state of meditation. So let us call the ringing foetus nada, kikiki.
All forms release some kind of nada/sound. If at times you cannot ascertain origin of high pitch sounds, this will be a precursor for rather short experience with what I would call "everything consciousness" .

It is not dangerous.
12-23-2016, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2016 07:37 PM by Doublestemcell.)
Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain.

Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake :- For More Visit.
................................................................................​.......
http:// http://www.healthgainer.in
01-21-2017, 07:30 PM
I often hear the sounds of my blood flowing in my head when meditating if there isn't anything making noise in the background...

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaos Sorceror
I <3 Edgy Fucking Wizards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sound Current Meditation guacburger 1 458 03-09-2015 12:51 AM
Last Post: Master of Corvids
  Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projection Music/Sound/Beats? Grin 2 1,037 07-02-2012 11:19 PM
Last Post: Robbieava