Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's that sound in the silence?
01-21-2017, 07:40 PM
No concentration is involved or necessary in the signals I am talking about. They come freely preceding some messages or insights which pop up in reality. They seem to at the very least signal some upcoming story elements or things like that. You can just be doing nothing or anything and they might occur like a call and the next mission is downloading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2017, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 08:11 AM by Spiderella.)
(06-03-2016 03:06 PM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  When I happen to stay in a place where external noises are minimal. Then I can hear a strange noise within myself. It sounds like something is buzzing. Just like a mosquito repellent sound machine which continuously emits a frequency to prevent mosquitoes from entering the house. Can anybody explain what it is?

I know exactly what you mean. It happens to me. I think it's the energy b/c I also hear it when I call upon my servitor or any other spirit or entity.

(06-07-2016 10:16 PM)Frater.Akenu Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 03:06 PM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  When I happen to stay in a place where external noises are minimal. Then I can hear a strange noise within myself. It sounds like something is buzzing. Just like a mosquito repellent sound machine which continuously emits a frequency to prevent mosquitoes from entering the house. Can anybody explain what it is?

It's called Nada and it's pretty normal to hear that during meditations, it signifies that you have entered the lower state of trance.

lol. I replied before I read this - makes a lot of sense - I almost added when I am in a trance like state and forgot.
01-24-2017, 09:23 AM
Are you talking about a high pitched sound? If so, though I never asked, I think every person can and always hear it, just used to ignore it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sound Current Meditation guacburger 1 445 03-09-2015 12:51 AM
Last Post: Master of Corvids
  Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projection Music/Sound/Beats? Grin 2 1,004 07-02-2012 11:19 PM
Last Post: Robbieava