Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Is It Demonolatry?
01-16-2018, 01:44 AM
I wanna see a deviant art of that dorthy image along with thunderchildren riding their BOLT BOARDS on the storms. Fast and fucking furious. YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2018, 05:19 AM
Oh Mighty Duck - you have me at a loss... are you having a crack at my vintage He Man avatar - or my post - or have you gone completely quackers?
01-16-2018, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2018 06:12 AM by Candy Ray.)
(01-15-2018 08:26 AM)Calin Wrote:  Worship I know some demons see as beneath YOU - they would rather you became strong and evolve yourself rather than have you kneel before them - but this may be UPG from my works to date. Patronage / Matronage is as close as worship seems to be with these entities, where you have an agreed long term dedicated relationship with them.

I've always experienced that demons DO want to be worshipped. But it's relevant that the idea of worshipping gets used interchangeably with the idea of making offerings. I think we use them to mean the same, and demons do as well.

After all, in the modern day monotheistic religions there aren't any offerings to speak of, only ceremonies with hymns and prayers, in a church or synagogue or mosque. It's left to the pagan and indigenous religions to have offerings, and everyone thinks of that as the way in which they worship. So if a demon loves offerings, they will ask for something, and what they mean is a ritual like the ones in those kind of religions. They don't mean kneeling down and being subservient.

My self-published occult fiction books are here: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CandyRay

For free material see this blog page: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com/free-...t-stories/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-16-2018, 05:18 PM
(01-16-2018 06:10 AM)Candy Ray Wrote:  I've always experienced that demons DO want to be worshipped. But it's relevant that the idea of worshipping gets used interchangeably with the idea of making offerings. I think we use them to mean the same, and demons do as well.

After all, in the modern day monotheistic religions there aren't any offerings to speak of, only ceremonies with hymns and prayers, in a church or synagogue or mosque. It's left to the pagan and indigenous religions to have offerings, and everyone thinks of that as the way in which they worship. So if a demon loves offerings, they will ask for something, and what they mean is a ritual like the ones in those kind of religions. They don't mean kneeling down and being subservient.

Funny, I had separated in my mind offerings from worship. I see worship as dedicating and subjugating oneself to a deity, where as offerings are things to please an entity. I completely agree they like offerings !
01-17-2018, 06:07 PM
I ain't worshipping anything unless they give power up front and otften to my benefit. More like... They should worship ME and be thankful i give them time at all.

But hey... Collect some dust as the earth will decay as will the entire universe. Tough shit demons and gods. No one cares if you don't get worshipped. I sure as hell won't.
01-19-2018, 03:02 AM
Calin!!!! Shouldn't you be stopping evil?!?

01-19-2018, 08:04 PM
(01-19-2018 03:02 AM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  Calin!!!! Shouldn't you be stopping evil?!?

Bahhahhhaaahhhhaaa!

Or should that be Mohaaaahahhahhaahhhaaa..... ; )

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [DEMONOLATRY] I need some urgent help. Jack of Hearts 20 2,385 07-06-2017 09:30 AM
Last Post: phased
  Why 'Demon' and 'Demonolatry'? Leonardo 20 2,931 01-21-2015 02:11 PM
Last Post: Wizardforumer