Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you know you are ready?
12-04-2017, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 03:33 AM by Iommis_guitar.)
(12-03-2017 09:51 AM)toddvtx1300 Wrote:  Obviously I understand there is no straightforward answer to this question. But at what point did you feel comfortable evoking demons? At what point did you know you were ready? I have practiced meditation pretty much daily for nine months now. I have read a lot although I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I have worked with candle magic and white magic. I've created servitors. I've ghost hunted a little bit and experience some things there. I hace evoked Olympic Spirits a couple times. I've learned about and understand what protection about and how to ise it. I've done the lbrp many times but I don't feel a need to do it daily. When I'm comfortable with the idea of the presence of a demon and feel like I won't be too intimidated or show fear is that how I know that I'm ready? Thanks for your opinions and advice.

My advice is there are people on here who will take the time to help you. It took me a few months to find them but they are here. Others on here may be trying to be helpful but you have to read between the lines to understand how they are helping you. Get a list of the demons and their attributes. Find the ones that are good natured. I would start with those. If you want extra protection find Stephen Skinners book The Magicians Tables and it lists the demons and their corresponding Shem angel and deacons. So you get extra protection if you are worried. Be respectful to the demons. They do not have to do anything to help you...they can turn on you if wanted. Be respectful and if you promise them an offering then always give it to them after they have did what you asked. In my opinion if you want a good natured demon to start with, try Vassago.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2017, 03:56 AM
Thanks for all the great advice all!

Believing is seeing is believing.
12-04-2017, 06:26 AM
And Brother moloch 969, is right about those outline point.
12-06-2017, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 08:55 PM by Brother MOLOCH 969.)
(12-03-2017 11:11 PM)Martheenas Wrote:  @BrotherMOLOCH Everything You said - it's all very helpful and on point. Still I wanna ask - why would you call a demon/mischievous spirit instead of say - an angel? Unless you want that specific being, who will more likely aid your curse or anything like that..

Well you first need to understand that the term "demon" (Greek: daemon/daimon) itself means "a divinity or supernatural being of a nature between gods and humans" - which is a LOT like a saint when you think hard on the subject. Yet any god/dess, saint, orisha/lwa, etc, can fit into this category fairly easily or with some modification.

The term also means "an inner or attendant spirit or inspiring force" which is not unlike any inner spirit, guide or augeoides one may have within themselves.

Synonyms are: numen, genius, genius loci, inspiring force, attendant spirit, tutelary spirit. Since a demon can also be a name for one's inner spirit I've heard old houngans refer to the term demon meaning "my god" or "little god" when defining it.

It is only in Judeo-Xianity do we find this notion of demon = evil/michievous and angel = good when in fact if we do a little digging, we find in the Theurgia-Goetia a whole host of angels listed by direction of the four corners of the earth and half are good while the other half are prone to do evil. So like the Yin/Yang, we discover that not all angels are good nor are all demons bad.

Realize too that to me, both an angel or demon are nothing more than just spirits or Non-Physical Entities. That's it. I don't buy into the pre-programmed beliefs society tells me these beings come with becauase genuine sources differ on them thus I knew both sides had some good and some bad. Just like not all faeries are good because some of them are very evil. If one knows how, an evil fae can be summoned, bargained with, and a deal struck to curse a person or an object and fae do amazing curses.

Djinn also do terrific curses as well though again they're not inclined towards a human karcist and often you have to be either quite pious with the Koran's rules OR well verses in Djinn lore in how to get them to work for you without upsetting them. Difficult spirits. Not recommended unless you're well versed in summoning spirits.

But remember, good/evil are human constructs/beliefs. These do not exist in the same world or context as the spirits regardless of who They are.

(12-04-2017 03:32 AM)Iommis_guitar Wrote:  In my opinion if you want a good natured demon to start with, try Vassago.

Not a bad choice, really. Paul Huson's Mastering Witchcraft, a darn good primer on the subject, suggests summoning Vassago as a first run for the aspiring witch and even gives you complete instructions on how to build the equipment, painting the lettering, & etc. Excellent book.

Learn WHO your nativity angel is then summon It and gain Its cooperation as a Familiar Spirit first. Then begin your foray into spirit summoning.

Also, the Grimorium Verum has simpler instructions than the Lemegeton's Goetia. No I'm not suggesting you screw around GoM summoning methods as those are unpredictable. I suggest you do the summoning the old fashioned way - by the book. And the spirits in the GV are simpler to get along with and They are just as powerful as the 72 listed in the Goetia.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Thank You for clarification, Moloch Smiling I do know that the term 'daemon' refers to a spirit in general, I only thought that people use 'demon' as a more general term for 'evil' natured spirit, a trickster if you will, one that is mischievous in nature.

69 æ 8 ea 96
12-07-2017, 04:08 AM
Yeah I'd say that's a valid application of the term in common parlance. I hope so anyway. That's how I use it.

Power, Praise, and Glory Be
To Spirits All of Worlds Three;
Prithee Hearken Unto Me
And Wield Through Me
Divinest Storm of Mystery.

There is no separation
Between a man, his art, and his religion
'Less there is separation within the man.
12-07-2017, 11:22 PM
YOOO came to my mind how to get some demonic influences to your life withiut actually "making appointment"

LBRP with demonic names. see people uses names of jehova and archangels when they do it, but you can swap names of deamons instead of it, it didnt find straight link to it, but test it out, spend some time with it..

names i used;
leviathan,sammael,lucifer,lilith

belial,azazel,astaroth,asmodeus

they will notice you doing this and may come slowly to you with this method