Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to Get a Pressure Cooker Crazy Cheap?
03-30-2018, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2018 10:12 AM by Scottish_Pride.)
You could say I wanna....cook up a brilliant scheme!

But seriously, I read about a method to grow quartz crystals and by extension all related stones with a pressure cooker. But that shit’s expensive man! $180 for one if new?? No damn way. But does anyone know a reliable place or site to get used items like these for really good markdowns? Without the item catching fire when you plug it in or you getting shot upon exchange, preferably. I also want to find a separate microwave to debunk a supposed method to grow diamonds.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2018, 04:05 PM
Where you from scottish? Here if you go to a turkish or moroccan shop you can find them pretty cheap.
03-30-2018, 04:13 PM
Thrift and goodwill stores bud. Pressure cookers and crocks are everywhere in the damn places.

Watch your ass around the old school ones though. They'll take your goddamned head off.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
03-30-2018, 11:17 PM
Yeah... Charity shops as we call them are your best bet, otherwise local Facebook buy/sell/swap pages are pretty good

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
03-30-2018, 11:58 PM
Thanks! Answering Niborolou’s question. I be in Texas.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
03-31-2018, 01:35 AM
(03-30-2018 10:11 AM)Scottish_Pride Wrote:  You could say I wanna....cook up a brilliant scheme!

But seriously, I read about a method to grow quartz crystals and by extension all related stones with a pressure cooker. But that shit’s expensive man! $180 for one if new?? No damn way. But does anyone know a reliable place or site to get used items like these for really good markdowns? Without the item catching fire when you plug it in or you getting shot upon exchange, preferably. I also want to find a separate microwave to debunk a supposed method to grow diamonds.

Instant Pot. You can get them on Amazon. They regularly go on sale. I got mine during a sale for less than $50. Off sale it can be $80-100. Not totally sure it will do what you want, but it's a relatively cheap pressure cooker.

I use mine for cooking, of course. I love it.
03-31-2018, 01:42 AM
Oww texas. I thought maybe scotland due to your name. What we also have here online is pic up for free sites or second hand market sites. Maybe an idea to google something like that.