Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here works with Hecate?
12-07-2016, 05:12 AM
Then shes testing you. I would get fed up and spirit bitch slap her for disrespecting your respect towards her. Say "THEN PROVE IT!!! Since you dont respect this!" And i would try to confirm its her. Get all Solomonic on its ass with some spirit guardian/angel back up! Or whatever you practice. This sounds less like hectate and more like a trickster trying to scare you off your path. Or a test.

I cant say... Ive never bothered working with Hecate/hekate w/e.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 05:15 AM
Hekate would not describe herself as evil nor refer to herself as "devil".

Me thinks something else is going on.

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
12-07-2016, 07:25 AM
I tried to work with Hecate for over two years.

I did regular offerings to her and performed several rituals in her name. During this time she felt very distant. I kept getting a recurring feeling that she was simply far away. I also struggled to approach her astrally. One time during full emersion astral projection I attempted to go to her, and immediately I felt like there were weights on my legs that kept me from moving.

In the end, I took the hint and stopped with the offerings. I now focus on another pantheon that is closer to my ancestral heritage and seems easier to access.

"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis
12-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Oh, hahaha i get her now. Shes gotten tired of catering to us for a while. I mean theres a shitload of hecate calls ringing her phone. And now shes getting pissed off.

Hekate Wrote:"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OR I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!!! I AM EVIL!! I AM THE DEVIL!!!!! RAWRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"

Shes cranky so offer her something real good or let her blow off some stress. Maybe gift her a bottle of spirit booze, spirit chocolates soaked in blood, and a well lubed spirit vibrator with a note of XOXOXOXOs.

Course that'd prolly piss her off more. Ah well dead drunk is dead...... And drunk.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
12-07-2016, 10:09 PM
I've worked with Hekate and this to me doesn't seem like her usual self. Maybe she acts differently toward men? But with me she was quite the guiding light in the darkness, and I had never encountered her as a dragonlike being.
12-07-2016, 11:48 PM
(12-07-2016 10:09 PM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  I've worked with Hekate and this to me doesn't seem like her usual self. Maybe she acts differently toward men? But with me she was quite the guiding light in the darkness, and I had never encountered her as a dragonlike being.

Hekate, in her more primal current, does have more similarities to the primal creation, the Timat - and there are some serious drakonian currents in that emanation.

As for being "evil" - no more evil than a volcano, solar flares, or any other natural force out there. So I find the claim of her saying she is evil and the devil very hard to believe. I've almost never heard entities refer to evil or good unless specifically asked about human morality, but even then you'd be hard pressed for such absolutes.

Me thinks there is some bits of projection going on with this and something else other than Hekate sending you messages.

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
12-08-2016, 06:38 AM
(12-07-2016 11:48 PM)kenpodragon Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 10:09 PM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  I've worked with Hekate and this to me doesn't seem like her usual self. Maybe she acts differently toward men? But with me she was quite the guiding light in the darkness, and I had never encountered her as a dragonlike being.

Hekate, in her more primal current, does have more similarities to the primal creation, the Timat - and there are some serious drakonian currents in that emanation.

As for being "evil" - no more evil than a volcano, solar flares, or any other natural force out there.

Bingo
12-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Well I've not found her to be "evil" in the judeo xtian sense just absolutely Dark and Chtonic yet she's every bit ascended and exalted as Hekate Soteria. I've seen her briefly as a black cat and as a wolf.and as three women .... the aspect you go for is what you get. also those secret names in the PGM are keys
12-09-2016, 12:03 PM
I would like to offer a thought or two if I may. One before you look to communicate with Goddess Hecate look inward find a way to relax and allow yourself to both physically and mentally unwind as much as possible. Allow your endorphins to flow like your enjoying a bowl of ice cream on a summer day.
When you are feeling smooth and happy, now respectfully request a meet however you have summoned or called her in the past. In your new relaxed state ask if she would teach you and help you grow as you have waited years for the time to be right.
If she wont teach who will?

This exercise changed one of my Orishas who has been guiding my studies. Now Im much farther along.
12-09-2016, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 12:23 PM by thatrandomguy.)
Whats your definition of "evil"? What acts or mindsets would be encompassed under evil?

The answer is usually fluid between individuals which is why you can have one person freak out about how evil an organisation or person is and others being completely indifferent to them or supporting them, they're referring to evil under your notion of evil so focus on what evil is to you, maybe animal sacrifice is evil? Maybe curses or bindings are evil?

Under my view all entities are classed as neutral but some can be benevolent while others are malevolent and thats fluid depending on which end of the stick you're on, but some are indeed "evil" in that they have nothing but ill wishes for you just for existing.

But yes watch out for trickster spirits, that's quite a likely possibility here.

Also being a devilish entity isn't inherently bad, if you mean devilish as in adversial then she can inspire you to grow, if you mean it in a serpent kinda way then he gave knowledge to the humans, if you mean it in a lucifer kinda way then it symbolizes independence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hecate MotherfuckerJones 0 260 04-03-2016 04:57 AM
Last Post: MotherfuckerJones