Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here works with Hecate?
12-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Wait hekate a chick or dude spirit? Not that it matters. Neuter blob prolly works.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2016, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 07:59 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
I have a deep hatred for misinformation, that might be why I sometimes seem like such a hate-filled ass. Its not you people, its the sort of stuff you all say. Also, what I say, is not "whining" or a "complaint", like even now, it has a purpose as a tool, and I do sincerely hope people stop saying stupid things, but I also doubt it will ever stop.

(12-07-2016 10:09 PM)Elysium Mons Wrote:  I've worked with Hekate and this to me doesn't seem like her usual self. Maybe she acts differently toward men? But with me she was quite the guiding light in the darkness, and I had never encountered her as a dragonlike being.

I wouldn't say she act differently towards men unless they approach her as if she is a woman. Even I'd be insulted by that sort of ignorance.

(12-04-2016 08:10 PM)woodoo003 Wrote:  well I am sure that she is hekate. although after a while she chaneged her form to her DRAGON form. one morning she came and wake me up by repeating that she was evil..
and few days ago ı was yearning to summon her again since she is the embodiment of magic and she surprisingly said that she is not necessarely 'Evil' but 'Devilish'. so implying not the best one to work with for soul purposes..

How are you sure she is Hekate and not Hekate instead?

(12-06-2016 11:19 AM)Reizo Wrote:  Very well said, Leonardo.

I don't mean to derail the thread about Hekate, but for a quick tangent, I feel like in normal everyday conversation too, people are so caught up with 'good and evil,' as if there are people and things that are brought into the world as inherently one or the other. It's this us-vs-them tribal society we live in that programs us and nothing more. There is so much more to life than the societal. "Criminals" are people before they are stigmatized with that label. Perhaps a person is truly victimized, or perhaps alternately their ego believes such things, in some way which leads to a desperate action. The philosopher Sartre has some interesting things to say about it. Is there anything defining morality but a summation of a person or things actions from a certain perspective?

Anyway, yeah, this is why I can't get behind any sort of moralizing or labeling, such as LHP, RHP. I like to evaluate each instance of a thing seperately and in detail.

*tangent/rant over!*

A human has no excuse whatsoever for being alive. The reason there is no "good and evil" is because there is no good, there is only evil. An elegant and honest solution to the "age old problem of evil is" duh, look at existence, it is endlessly destructive, and there is nothing "good" about it, except all that stuff we call "good", but if evil is defined as "destructive" and the capacity to experience suffering and harm, that is ever present, and fear and terror is always the case, there is no escape from it except through ignorance, but it always remains present.

To the person who said "devilish, so not good for soul work" lol, what are you talking about? Facing Evil and the "devilish" has everything to do with "soul work", making up comforting lies is the furthest thing from the truth and the "lowest" sort of mentality. The kind of thing a person might tell themselves as they watch their children get raped and mutilated.
12-11-2016, 05:16 AM
In my book, evil is most certainly not defined as destructive.
12-11-2016, 05:20 AM
Deception and deceit is a path. Not everything follows some others "code of conduct."

And ignorance is also a path. Play the fool and be the fool sometimes just to fool.

Another can make all the judgement they want. If the judged is bothered its on them. You can either ignore it or combat it. Combat it if your pissed, if you are bored, or just for thrills.

Generally, have a bigger gun and use it faster and more accurately to back up thine asshattiness; else the fist that slams you will prolly hurt (spirit or not).

I'M A DRUNK!!!
12-11-2016, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 05:25 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-11-2016 05:16 AM)Reizo Wrote:  In my book, evil is most certainly not defined as destructive.

Yeah, so if it isn't defined as that, which is fine, then its referring to something that isn't defined as destructive.

So we have Evil, and Evil, and Evil, and they may all be the same word and pronounced the same or similarly but be defined in different ways and be references to different things.

(12-11-2016 05:20 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  Deception and deceit is a path. Not everything follows some others "code of conduct."

And ignorance is also a path. Play the fool and be the fool sometimes just to fool.

Another can make all the judgement they want. If the judged is bothered its on them. You can either ignore it or combat it. Combat it if your pissed, if you are bored, or just for thrills.

Generally, have a bigger gun and use it faster and more accurately to back up thine asshattiness; else the fist that slams you will prolly hurt (spirit or not).

Likewise, Hekate, Hekate, and Hekate.
12-11-2016, 09:20 PM
well xannie astarlly she has taken me towards her allways. upon awakenings of my dreams which she can easily enter.
12-12-2016, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 03:49 AM by Reizo.)
(12-11-2016 05:24 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Likewise, Hekate, Hekate, and Hekate.

True. Spirits may have a celestial and chthonic aspects, for example, a goddess who is the archetype of mother and love, but can bear fierce fangs and fury if you mess with her children. Spirits communicate to us in ways that we are receptive, I believe as well. Your Hekate is also my Hekate. And the first Hekate is the same as the syncretized Hekate. It seems tyrannical to claim that any particular person can hold exclusive knowledge of 'the true Hekate,' although if you experienced a vision of Minnie Mouse it may be a stretch to call her Hekate. *laughs*
12-12-2016, 06:03 AM
I believe Kali as another prime example.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
12-12-2016, 07:08 AM
(12-12-2016 06:03 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  I believe Kali as another prime example.

Of what? Something you have never comprehended or believe in?
12-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Entities react differently when confronted by different people. 'Nuff said.

Hekate will give some folks the mentor treatment, other people the cold shoulder, and will rain down hell on some others as well.
It's not exactly like playing roulette, either.
You can determine how well an entity will take to you via your dominant, almuten, and alcocoden planets. So there ya go.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hecate MotherfuckerJones 0 260 04-03-2016 04:57 AM
Last Post: MotherfuckerJones