Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here works with Hecate?
12-19-2016, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 02:20 PM by amxha.)
(12-19-2016 11:55 AM)xannie Wrote:  According to my chart from Warnock, my Almuten Figuris is a tie between Saturn, Mars, and Mercury.
Something tells me none of this is quite as straightforward to estimate how it will affect our spirit interactions.

That is a great chance to get a chart from him.
I opted to use this site instead: http://af.cpptea.com/astrofox.php?dat=5

EDIT: I'd like to add, this information should be supplemented by experimentation and experience, as I concluded in my post.
Taking it as face value is not very useful nor practical. The people who got the most of out this information are usually already working with or attempting to work with spirits.
If you can chronicle, for example, how your experiences went with certain angels or spirits from LKOS's Ars Goetia (the ranks of the infernal spirits indicate planetary current),
then it is very possible to determine how useful the information is for you.

I am sure that you have a lot of experience under your belt xannie, and would urge you to carefully go over past experiences in relation to these descriptions.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2016, 02:17 PM
Solid post Amxha.!!
Find all posts by this user
12-20-2016, 05:38 AM
(12-19-2016 02:17 PM)amxha Wrote:  I am sure that you have a lot of experience under your belt xannie, and would urge you to carefully go over past experiences in relation to these descriptions.

I have been thinking back on some experiences related my Almuten Figuris. Some of it makes sense, some is hard to place. It is interesting to reflect on, that's for sure.

"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis
12-20-2016, 06:02 AM
Hekate triformis almuten figuris cthonia dogs barking outside. It's this still a Hekate thread? I learnt much though, sweet stuff amxha
12-20-2016, 06:28 PM
I apologize for derailing it, I need to make a standalone thread for the almuten technique
(along with other techniques people rarely or casually touch base on for spiritwork).

I would say that anyone with Dominant or Dominating Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, or Venus would have an easy time with Lunar-based Hekate.
With a Lunar Almuten, though, you're more likely to be possessed by her than have a one-on-one with her, especially when you invoke her.
It sounds very cool but you can channel them in a very unbalanced way.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2016, 07:39 AM
(12-20-2016 06:28 PM)amxha Wrote:  I apologize for derailing it, I need to make a standalone thread for the almuten technique
(along with other techniques people rarely or casually touch base on for spiritwork).

I would say that anyone with Dominant or Dominating Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, or Venus would have an easy time with Lunar-based Hekate.
With a Lunar Almuten, though, you're more likely to be possessed by her than have a one-on-one with her, especially when you invoke her.
It sounds very cool but you can channel them in a very unbalanced way.
Think you should make this thread. Thanks for the info.
12-21-2016, 03:26 PM
I am also waiting for the thread. I have to learn that, and they say wizard forums is a forum for newbs... Yeah right
12-22-2016, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2016 06:32 AM by clovekey.)
(12-16-2016 02:22 PM)bandaboy Wrote:  I agree with you clovekey, She is a very serous deal. Let me say that she only came through for me when I did significant work with her, that being challenging a spell that was cast on someone I know.
Now its not a wise thing to tackle spell work done by one far developed than you, but this sort of situation I was in and Hekate has no problem with this.
Then when it was over, she was not so responsive, clearly I didnt need her for anything else and she was not interested in whatever was going on with me. But when she comes, you know it. When she goes, you'll know it. For me she has something to do with transformation and a fortnight or so working with her does change oneself. Id call her a dense cloud like formation packed with power than a female goddess.
I subjectively think that her saying she is evil has something to do with your ego. Ego tends to get in the way of pure contact.

That is, a concentrated ego.
Thank you bandaboy. I do agree, she is more about working with a person to make correct changes than cursing or blessing on ones mere will though I know she does that too. All I know is when she's interested in you and is involved, it's not to be taken lightly.
She works with you by showing you what is hidden, those things that one has blockages with and presents things (even if they're upsetting) so one can always make an informed decision. I'm always grateful for her help even if I cry at times but I hope that everyone benefits from working with her, should she chooses to do so.
12-27-2016, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2016 08:43 AM by dArk_avenger14.)
Hecate is a very powerful spirit to say the least...Hecate can grant you powers to access the akashic records.
01-10-2017, 11:28 AM
She gladly works with both the RHP and LHP, but I agree that she is baleful and darkness in essence. She's great for necromancy, nature magick, divination, destruction, protection, vampyrism, lunar magick, astral projection (+ shapeshifting), and really just magick in general. The chants I use to call her are "Veni Hekate" and "Anana Hekate Ayer."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hecate MotherfuckerJones 0 322 04-03-2016 04:57 AM
Last Post: MotherfuckerJones