Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Some Women Think Normal Sex Is Rape
12-11-2016, 06:14 AM

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 06:17 AM
It is rape, it is always rape, it doesn't matter what you think about it. Do you think it changes the nature or definition of rape if the rapist or the raped thinks of it as "not rape"? Do you think that killing isn't killing as you kill makes it so or that the dead by saying "I am not dead" become alive?
12-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Whatever dude.
12-11-2016, 06:52 AM
Not "whatever". Why are you just dismissing everything without appearing to think about it? Have you even thought about the things you're saying or posting or the meanings of the words or what they refer to?
12-11-2016, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 07:06 AM by aries.)
Im dismissing this.

Please stop replying to me if you disagree.

Also, Diana Davison I think her name is made the video not me.

I said, whatever dude.
12-11-2016, 07:24 AM
(12-11-2016 07:01 AM)aries Wrote:  Im dismissing this.

Please stop replying to me if you disagree.

Also, Diana Davison I think her name is made the video not me.

I said, whatever dude.

Disagree with what? You've not said anything which disagrees with what I'm saying. I didn't know we are having a disagreement. I am not being hostile with you.

Dismissing my statements is just being rude, its not the same as disagreeing with them though necessarily.

This is a forum, it is about communication. You posted a video that says something about sex being rape, I said yeah, it is rape always, you said "whatever". That doesn't sound like a disagreement to me. Now you would benefit from understanding how my statements are absolutely true, and you would not benefit from dismissing them or "making them false", that is "falsifying" them, because they are not false nor intended to be false but most importantly they are to be understood as true and the "how" is where you end up opening your eyes and becoming even wiser than you think you are currently.
12-11-2016, 07:45 AM
One could use that point of view to debate this. Im not debating this. I presented it. Others can debate if they want to . I think maybe you should not continue in this thread if it upsets you. Okay now you can just stop replying to me period.

Thank you.
12-11-2016, 07:49 AM
(12-11-2016 07:45 AM)aries Wrote:  One could use that point of view to debate this. Im not debating this. I presented it. Others can debate if they want to . I think maybe you should not continue in this thread if it upsets you. Okay now you can just stop replying to me period.

Thank you.

Why do want me to stop replying to you? It seems weird and hostile. The video didn't upset me because I didn't watch it, I just read the title and wrote some things related to the topic of the thread.

Would you like to discuss the video or the topic or my statements, or you made this thread so that people "can just stop replying to me period"?
12-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Aries, I have read lots of feminist literature. If you want to know more about what feminism is actually about, I will be glad to share over time. Diana Davison and John the other don't understand feminism, they appeal to a view that man can't control his sexual advances or discriminate between friendship and flirtation, which is misandry.

12-12-2016, 01:55 AM
(12-11-2016 06:39 PM)Ontical Wrote:  Aries, I have read lots of feminist literature. If you want to know more about what feminism is actually about, I will be glad to share over time. Diana Davison and John the other don't understand feminism, they appeal to a view that man can't control his sexual advances or discriminate between friendship and flirtation, which is misandry.

This, I agree with entirely.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mentally ill women are "normal" aries 0 273 12-11-2016 06:11 AM
Last Post: aries
  Exposing How Women Manipulate Men aries 0 406 12-11-2016 05:44 AM
Last Post: aries