Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Some Women Think Normal Sex Is Rape
12-13-2016, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 07:38 AM by SirenSong.)
(12-12-2016 05:51 AM)Reaper182 Wrote:  Yeeeaaahhh, as the example in the video says, if a woman thinks she's so special to have her feelings hurt when she's not called the next day after sex, and those said hurt feelings make her think she was raped, she's batshit crazy. In that example, no one forced her to lay down with the guy, no one forced her to have sex. It's not rape, plain and simple. This goes along with that group of women who have sex willingly then call rape later when they feel disgusted with themselves. Hurt feelings isn't rape and regret isn't rape. Women like that need to just own what they did willingly and maybe select better partners.

Agreed, I have been celibate for about 7 months now, and hey guess what.....it's fabulous. I determine who I spend my time with, who I give my energy to, and if you GIVE your body, energy and soul away to just who the fuck ever without there being trust or respect involved.....shit happens, that doesn't classify it as rape.

(12-12-2016 05:55 AM)Ontical Wrote:  
(12-12-2016 05:51 AM)Reaper182 Wrote:  Yeeeaaahhh, as the example in the video says, if a woman thinks she's so special to have her feelings hurt when she's not called the next day after sex, and those said hurt feelings make her think she was raped, she's batshit crazy. In that example, no one forced her to lay down with the guy, no one forced her to have sex. It's not rape, plain and simple. This goes along with that group of women who have sex willingly then call rape later when they feel disgusted with themselves. Hurt feelings isn't rape and regret isn't rape. Women like that need to just own what they did willingly and maybe select better partners.

Maybe she just feels like she was tricked and genuinely thought better of the other person, she must have had that impression, hence why she consented to have sex. It's not very nice to be used like that. So it's like he won and she lots, is that all sexual relationships come down to?

Again, the key word here is CONSENT. She consented to sharing her body with someone, one of the most intimate and precious things that you can share with another human being......she consented....period. The idea that won and lost are even involved in that thought process is creepy and immature.

"I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" ~ A. N.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2016, 08:40 AM
Crap. I dont know how long ive been celibate. Kinda lose count. Kind of think about it... Drunk drunk.... Shit did i ever? Is that why the gang laughed their ass off at a comment in a reunion?

Quite honestly dont know now. Made up in my brain? Maybe i have gone mad....

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
12-13-2016, 12:09 PM
Sometimes I swear I end up babysitting on this forum Lmao. First off, I personally figured Artis Mag's first reply was more of a joke. I mean, come on Lolol. "It is rape, it is always rape." I laughed when I read that shit. I could definitely tell he didn't actually watch the video too lol.

As for you, "Aries," who the fuck registers to a forum with a username referring to the God of War and then gets all whiny asking people to stop replying every time they're in any way offended or experience any sort of disruption of internal equilibrium? You do it quite often, I've noticed. This is, as Artis was saying, a forum. If you don't like seeing things that in some way disagrees with your personal views, then perhaps it is you who should not be replying (or posting at all) in public arenas such as forums? Or, like, sidewalks? I'm NOT trying to be a straight up dick, but it is something you should think about.

Ontical, I think I can see where you're going with your first post here. Originally, feminism was a legitimate movement. However, just like with so many other movements with good intent originally, the feminism movement has fallen into shambles. This video is more so touching on the individuals who claim to be 'feminists' that are faaaar out of touch with not only what feminism is really all about but also out of touch with reality itself. It has gotten to the point that feminism is no longer a movement but rather an excuse. Not sure if what I'm saying is actually of value to this conversation or not, but figured I'd say it just in case lol.

(12-12-2016 05:55 AM)Ontical Wrote:  Maybe she just feels like she was tricked and genuinely thought better of the other person, she must have had that impression, hence why she consented to have sex.

That is a dick move on the part of a lot of males, but being stupid doesn't mean you should be able to press charges on another person. The only place where something like this applies is something like a scam to steal money, which is really just a different sort of thing (though modern feminists would most likely consider it the same, speaking of the 'being stupid' that I mentioned).

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2016, 05:31 PM
As I said, I'm not defending the woman's retaliation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mentally ill women are "normal" aries 0 131 12-11-2016 06:11 AM
Last Post: aries
  Exposing How Women Manipulate Men aries 0 190 12-11-2016 05:44 AM
Last Post: aries