Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoW
11-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Does anybody still play? I know it's watered down in comparison to what it used to be but I just can't quit for good. Tounge

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2015, 09:54 PM
The game is not the same anymore, i used to play it long time ago but now it just changed.
02-21-2015, 10:31 PM
Nah, played it some time..but not anymore..it got boring

[Image: uwU6qwR.png]
02-22-2015, 07:43 AM
My brother and his wife's family got me into EverQuest when I was like 12 or 13, then my Sister and her Boyfriend got me to quit EverQuest and play WoW, I played it for a few years but ended up quiting because I didn't have the time to "devote" to it. When I was a kid it was fun to be sure, but as I got older I just couldn't justify spending that much time on a game.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-31-2015, 09:34 AM
I'm thinking of starting a guild for real world occultists and healers on one of the US realms, not sure which one. If anyone has a suggestion and wants to team up to start the guild let me know.

12-08-2015, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 06:46 AM by Selene.)
(03-31-2015 09:34 AM)JovialMagus Wrote:  I'm thinking of starting a guild for real world occultists and healers on one of the US realms, not sure which one. If anyone has a suggestion and wants to team up to start the guild let me know.

COME TO EU PLS ILL MARRY U

ITT: Played a lot of MMO's, competitive gamer and picking up WoW now to practice reflexes and my learning technique and such. I used to be a healer but now first made Frost Mage, but the legion changes will ruin mages (imo, frost wont be bursty but more cc) so I decided to roll a feral druid. The damage is insane. Got frost mage from 1-30 today and now leveling the druid. Level 13 atm. Smiling

1 2
3 5 8
13 21 34 55

Rens mea usque ad mortem.

高手在民间
A true master stays hidden among the common folk.
12-08-2015, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 07:00 AM by xannie.)
(11-03-2014 05:59 AM)JovialMagus Wrote:  Does anybody still play? I know it's watered down in comparison to what it used to be but I just can't quit for good. Tounge

I quit for good early this year. We got through the first 5-6 mythic bosses of Blackrock Foundry. I healed in a progression raid for all of Cata, Mop, and then WoD up to then. I'm too burned out on heals now though, and I'm too rusty on dps to get into the same level raiding guild as I was for healing.

I tried to play casually for a few months on my hunter for a change of pace, but I lost all motivation to even login. WoW just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis
12-08-2015, 09:01 AM
10 day trial represent. Wasn't for me. Tounge

12-08-2015, 01:40 PM
You pansies better man up and meet me in the streets.......er......fields, of ESO. Either that or ask about me on GTA. My nigga Royalty (yes, our member Royalty) is a friend of mine on Xbox Live. Go ahead.....ask about me. Wink

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
12-08-2015, 06:21 PM
(12-08-2015 01:40 PM)The God-King Wrote:  You pansies better man up and meet me in the streets.......er......fields, of ESO. Either that or ask about me on GTA. My nigga Royalty (yes, our member Royalty) is a friend of mine on Xbox Live. Go ahead.....ask about me. Wink

I pre ordered the most expensive founders pack with all the treats, played in Beta a lot and was one of the leading players.

NEVER played the actual game.

Would my account be worth anything with all of the beta and founder stuff? Tounge

1 2
3 5 8
13 21 34 55

Rens mea usque ad mortem.

高手在民间
A true master stays hidden among the common folk.