Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working with Hathor and Lilith
07-19-2017, 03:53 PM
(07-19-2017 09:16 AM)nerdykidtripper Wrote:  Based on your extensive experience, can you suggest a better spirit, angel or demon to work with in order to increase chances of attracting individuals with specific qualities for getting laid? Or polyamory if possible?

I don't work magic for sex. It takes confidence - eye contact, sense of humor, listening, caring, and honoring people for who they are (which you can make more powerful by intending attraction into your aura through sigils, colors, and Venusian influences).

Being a decent human is a great way to 'get laid' because you can meet the right people by just being honest. Unless you're over 21, I wouldn't worry about it and would just choke your chicken/flick your bean until you meet the right person.

Magically, you don't need spirits, just a sigil and a way to send it forth. Spirit contact for sexual reasons, to me, is a waste of time. Sigils, visualizations, glamouring (magical glare), and the like.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2017, 12:21 PM
(07-19-2017 03:53 PM)Unlien Wrote:  
(07-19-2017 09:16 AM)nerdykidtripper Wrote:  Based on your extensive experience, can you suggest a better spirit, angel or demon to work with in order to increase chances of attracting individuals with specific qualities for getting laid? Or polyamory if possible?

I don't work magic for sex. It takes confidence - eye contact, sense of humor, listening, caring, and honoring people for who they are (which you can make more powerful by intending attraction into your aura through sigils, colors, and Venusian influences).

Being a decent human is a great way to 'get laid' because you can meet the right people by just being honest. Unless you're over 21, I wouldn't worry about it and would just choke your chicken/flick your bean until you meet the right person.

Magically, you don't need spirits, just a sigil and a way to send it forth. Spirit contact for sexual reasons, to me, is a waste of time. Sigils, visualizations, glamouring (magical glare), and the like.

I wouldn't disagree with what you said. At All.
However, what I'm really aiming for at the moment is to engage in an ideal threesome, group fun or polyamory thing which is very challenging.
Too much energies will be disturbed if we really want to make it happen and so I want to get some help from spirits.
07-20-2017, 02:11 PM
If you already have willing partners, maybe Aphrodite and Bacchus. I would start with working with Eros to see if your energies align, then see if Aphrodite accepts. Maybe work with Ares, as he is known as Aphrodite's main consort, but be wary he is a fierce god and Aphrodite a fierce goddess. She doesn't take kindly to perverted men as she is the goddess of Harlots, as in their protector, and not of men's deviant fantasies.

If you have a willing female, or energetically feminine male, you can ask them to play priest or priestess to call forth Aphrodite's blessings (which is what I meant by Venusian influence, since Aphrodite is the Greek equivalent of Venus).

I have not worked directly with any of these deific forms so take what I say lightly, refer to their myths, seek out their clergy, and ask their blessings on Tuesday (for Ares) and Friday (for Aphrodite). You can use an orange candle on Tuesday to represent Courage (NOT RED because to Ares that may mean blood shed or calling forth violent aspects) and red on Friday for Lust and Sexual Desire.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
07-20-2017, 02:14 PM
You'd think Hephaestus would be more pissed off with her being a consort to Ares and treating Heph like shit most the time. Pisses me the fuck off.
07-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Good point. I totally blanked on that relationship, honestly!

But remember, she is the goddess of Free Love and not marriage, that would be Hera (why she scorned Zeus for being a player). And, at least according to snippet on theoi.com, Hephaestos stole her hand from Ares, so technically, on that account, she was meant to wed Ares. Since that was only a blurb, still, Aphrodite was just a prize for Hapheastos' return to Olympos.

Like Hera, and as these myths teach - every human being, but females in this respect - Aphrodite has every right to do as she wills with her body. Her marriage was arranged for her as a trophy wife, not out of love, and if she chose Ares it's probably because they each have a very strong Lust - one of violence and one of sexuality, both of freedom from the demands of any god, man or immortal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Working With Sitri For Bringing Back My Girlfriend (Success) LDPaul 15 1,472 09-22-2017 12:54 PM
Last Post: A Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch
  Invocation of Lilith Absinthe 117 32,216 09-04-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Side effects from working Goetia danielthewizard 33 3,479 07-16-2017 10:21 AM
Last Post: darangal
  PGM: Working the magical papyri Leonardo 13 2,627 06-16-2017 01:23 PM
Last Post: sageof6paths
  Shem angel Eshaliah (Asaliah) - what's the mechanism behind his/her working? Tamatoa 9 627 01-29-2017 04:08 AM
Last Post: sikander