Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Peace
09-21-2017, 05:05 AM
(09-21-2017 03:21 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  I can't even begin to imagine how complex it is and I have no idea what the American government is hiding that further complicates matters, but I think greater transparency and greater public interest/involvement working in tandem would solve a lot of problems in areas that are less sensitive to national security i.e. Non-military budgeting, banking policies, business policies etc.
What I mean by that is that there are tons of intelligent, unemployed college grads with qualifications in areas such as accounting, sociology, psychology, economics, even philosophy who if organised properly into think-tanks could really make a huge difference. People who can understand the socio-economic complexities of running a government in their totality as a unit and make informed suggestions for improvement.
Of course it'd never be allowed because current government is so corrupt and enclosed on purpose, to prevent the world at large knowing what's going on, but that's where this idea of a complete overthrow really starts to look like the only option.
Imo, if the current government woke up to the realities of the world we live in now and realised that down to cyber terrorism and the internet they have fewer and fewer places to hide, and they can save themselves from that kind of complete overhaul.by providing more and more transparency and making a gradual change towards actually being decent human beings.

Thinking that you can manage is not the same as being capable to do so. Rule of the masses is one of the most terrible, unfair and disasterious rules possible. I swear, I was raised by sloggans and lessons which seem that I was the only one capable of absorbing. Ones like "The right thing is usually the hardest to do" and tell me, when population was ever to do a hard thing? It was practically never. Human beings are too dumb to be reasoned with. You needed to be toyed, tricked and manipulated into seeing things my way or at least, doing that it is needed. Since it is impossible to make humanity to see reason. Enlightenment is only for select few and I did came recently to realization that leadership is a burden for a select few. I was ought to be one of said select few, but...at least we went with the bang. Countless genocides and suffering of peasant class, not just of our own people. I take solace at least in that.

I'm actually dissapointed too in our elite. Not because of something, but due to their inability to do what they had planned. For fuck's sake. Bringing that list of 7 countries after 9/11 was brilliant. I would want to shake the hand of man who planned all that. Yet, screwing up it later down the line like that! I mean, they are lucky that it is not me and not USSR again, since I would purge half of the leadership for their failures. I do in general find groups such as Illuminati how peasantry prefers to see them to be not just evil enough. Bunch of amateurs, they completely lack imagination and subtlety. They are in desperate need of me for they know not of what they are doing.

In general, I would not say that officials are particularly corrupt. It varies from region to region, but that is not a big deal compared to historical issues.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2017, 06:08 PM
I'll be back when I've formed my group of covert politicians. I wonder if US/UN/UK government watches this site. REVERSE ANARCHY!

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

BethLamedAinSamethSameth AlephLamedLamed TauHeAlephTau ResAinAlephDaleth
10-11-2017, 01:24 PM
http://wizardforums.com/Thread-VEGAS-SHO...hats-crazy

your right.... the Monster I see that everyone else thinks is a Furry Rabbit is "Marketing"

I call it Loose Fur, because Lucifer always falls....but with a simple breeze, there it goes again. Similar to Loose Hair.. Loooser!

we are the beast, and we are being marketed
12-24-2017, 06:22 AM
Why should they be? What would North Korea have to gain from a war with the USA? The only reason for action is the constant meddling of the US in matter that ought not concern them. North Korea spends so much money on its military simply because it feels the constant looming danger of the US attacking it, their military serves as a defence against forced democracy, not as a weapon to attack the US.

"To rule mankind and make the world obey"

"thy will, above love. everything else is
fertilizer."

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things."
12-24-2017, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 09:41 AM by Huffleslavik.)

The question is what would the US get out of starting war with NK?

12-24-2017, 11:34 AM
The question is what would the US get out of starting war with NK?

THE QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT, THE WAR IS COMING ANYWAY, TOO MUCH DUMB AND USEFULL PEOPLE, IM STATING THIS AS FACT, IM NOT SAYING IM NOT PART OF THAT GROUP, THEY NEED TO DO IT SOON

in my opinion we dont need all this bullshit technology and fuckin shit and androidwhorebullshit, if it would be up to me i would gladly BLOW this fine planet back to 1500 ceuntry, and i am willing to die for my ideology.

what you think about georgia guidestones ? expensive joke? alien NWO?

Prince of Earth

"It's funny that people spend their whole lives trying to find truth, yet they wont take it from me"

GUESS WHO

do not evoke me as homicide Happy sounds fun but that being will not be me.
12-24-2017, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 12:19 PM by Huffleslavik.)
Could care less about bitcoin.

What the guidstones do propose is wise. But unless there is a population cutting virus waiting to burst underground, we will continue to grow.

If aliens already run the show, then they'll probably continue to be hidden. I just hope the government continues with their drip disclosure. Or they reveal themselves. One can hope.

The growth of technology is important. We just have to be responsible, and not let us lose our humanity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Standpoint of teens in the world. xdemon 12 1,593 10-03-2012 11:31 AM
Last Post: Moderator
  Where is this world leading to? Vizor 11 1,779 02-19-2012 05:02 AM
Last Post: Flying Dutchman