Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would people be interested in creating a god?
10-26-2016, 01:16 PM
(09-25-2016 09:27 PM)Shadow Wrote:  
(09-25-2016 03:16 AM)Poiel Wrote:  Has anybody got a better idea on how to kill a God that is not created by you?

With our dirty regions. Every time you do inappropriate things with them god cries away some of his great power. Then we lick his tears up, which arouses us, and the mighty cycle continues.

So if Shadow ever invites you over to tea, you loudly say "No", then slyly wink at him and hope no one notices.

Check out my Occult Services on The Wandering Fool's Spiritual Supplies and Services.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/242895084/t...e_active_2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2017, 03:14 AM
another question:

would people be interested in creating another god ?

obviously yes (see above)
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2018, 11:16 AM
It's sad the last post dates to 03/02/2017. I really liked the idea of creating a God. If enough people fed it properly I'm sure it would be a success. Is there anyone else out there interested in doing so ? Let's up this idea.

“The trick was just not wanting anything. That was power. That was courage: the courage not to love anyone or hope for anything.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

[Image: yE2nUm]
01-11-2018, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 11:23 AM by Scottish_Pride.)
Hell yeah, I’m in. What would this god be like though, and what would the process entail? Also, to the OP: How did the last one turn out?

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
01-16-2018, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2018 09:21 AM by youdontwanna.)
Creating a god imo wouldn't be that hard in a physical sense....
Here is what i would do if i wanted to push this.
-Create website
-promote website
-start it off as a movement
-make it into a belief system first/ Start a club or organization.
-integrate some aspects with a already big religion
-start molding the religion belief system to what your god entitles
-Done.

You can start a religion with 20k.....I gartunee you if i had 20,000 all of you would know about the religion haha shit i'd have a million followers within a month.
How ever i would never meddle with that type of topic. To much negative publicity and blind leading the blind here.

I feel like life isn't as cool and as deep as we think it is. Was it just like everything you expected it to be?
04-25-2018, 04:02 PM
I was looking up Godforms and stumbled across this thread. Wouldn't it be similar to creation of a familiar just in a grander scale??

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain
04-25-2018, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2018 08:44 PM by Apotheotic.)
@Alpha

That reply is so sane you going to get an applause and a hug from me.

Also, fuck you WF on Android.

Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble".
05-10-2018, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 03:26 AM by MotherHen.)
So an egregore is in a sense a bigger, stronger and glorified servitore?

If it all takes is a bit of marketing online and such, wouldn't Slenderman and the Pastafarian Giant Spaghetti Monster kinda be a God/Egregore like?

I'm sorry if the questions seem dumb. I'm trying to understand how some things are Gods and some other aren't
05-10-2018, 05:09 AM
Egregores are basically "legion" servitors.

I doubt that Slendy and FSM are backed by enough likeminded occultists to constitute a single egregore of power on the scale you describe.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
05-10-2018, 06:55 AM
(05-10-2018 05:09 AM)Dusk Wrote:  Egregores are basically "legion" servitors.

I doubt that Slendy and FSM are backed by enough likeminded occultists to constitute a single egregore of power on the scale you describe.
Ok. Thanks