Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing Books With Entities
07-24-2017, 01:53 AM
Have any of you written books with entities? Like Aleister Crowley writing Liber Al Vel Legis with Aiwass ?

As you might know, I have written some books of fiction with Ino, a female egregore who also uses names that are roughly anagrams such as Ian, Aon, Aeon and Oni, and these anagrams connect her with other currents that are stronger than egregores would otherwise be.

It seems to be much more common for people to write factual books with entities than fictional books. You could even include well-known scriptures under that heading. Has anyone heard of other fictional ones?

New on my blog: Articles about fiction writing and the occult.
https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2017, 02:19 AM
A plant spirit called San Pedro showed me a story in a dream which I wrote into a kids books called The Shadow Twin (its on Amazon). I am currently taking my time writing an epic style fantasy book which Ayahuasca showed me in a dream.....

I have also had plant spirits write songs through me before - I will suddenly start playing guitar and singing and a whole completed song will come out in its finished form in one go..... I recorded a couple of them on my cd.

07-24-2017, 03:46 AM
That's very informative, Travsha. The possibility of plant spirits being inspirers of fiction never occurred to me - Ino is known as 'a muse' which makes it clear that she inspires arts of various kinds.

I don't know much about plant guides but it seems to fit with things like the aboriginal dream time, in which the original sacred state of man is all infused with story and art. When you get back into that state, you use works of art to express yourself.

07-24-2017, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 07:28 AM by Candy Ray.)
More specifically: anyone ever written anything with one of the Goetics?

Now, I'll mention that wizard Imperial Arts again (though I don't know him personally!) He said he has written a book with Phenex about the time when the nephilim were on the Earth and he may publish it some day. Presumably that would come under fact not fiction, if it was setting the historical record straight about what really happened.

I don't know a great deal about Phenex- his name sounds as if he is the legendary phoenix.

07-26-2017, 08:04 PM
Could one perhaps contact an entity to give a true account of the human condition, earth and how we came to evolve?
Find all posts by this user
07-26-2017, 10:48 PM
(07-26-2017 08:04 PM)Heretic Soul Wrote:  Could one perhaps contact an entity to give a true account of the human condition, earth and how we came to evolve?

That comes under information obtained during evocation, which could form the basis of a non-fiction book. Have a look at the Goetia section of the forum, especially the pinned posts at the top.

i was thinking more of an entity using fiction to express occult ideas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free Books For Halloween Candy Ray 3 148 11-01-2017 09:56 PM
Last Post: Wayward_Oracle
  Free Books Candy Ray 6 732 07-12-2017 07:20 AM
Last Post: Poiel
  Any good books? Arkadius-Rash 6 514 05-25-2017 06:32 AM
Last Post: travsha
  Any books you guys would suggest? Libertarian 11 2,941 08-30-2016 02:22 AM
Last Post: Aytida
  Books on Philosophy/Metaphysics/Ontology/Psychology/Spirituality/Sociology/etc Harvey 20 2,739 05-29-2016 02:49 PM
Last Post: spidermix38