Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite health drink?
10-04-2016, 05:44 PM
I put all sorts of Fruits and Vegetables with ice in my Ninja Blender. Makes great smoothies. All that green vegetables are also good diet for increasing Alkalinity Ph levels. As far as commercial health drinks... there is this product I like to buy at Super Supplements called "Green Vibrance." It comes in a powder form and I store it in the freezer to keep it fresh. Its basically a serving is a days worth of vegetables. I take it when I do not feel like making anything. and... it tastes like grass water.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 02:21 AM by FarhnamDrunk.)
God i saw two horrible youtube vids when researching health drinks and these vids ugh.

1. The weight lifter insisted on human breast milk. He bought it from any source and it was sent in the mail. So, no titty squeezing or suckling there (read up on how some prisoners in ancient days were visited and the did drink from wowen). Anyways, some people hes going to get infected milk and contract aids or something.

#2 oh god. This is horrible HORSE JIZZ(semen). Not just men but women and even on the news in a european country. Horse jizz is taking the front there. One chick exclaimed ever since age 3 shed been taking shot of horse cum. Another guy mentioned it on a body building site. Everyone just said he was gay.

The country taked about mixed drinks, yogurt and ice cream with horsy sprinklings.

And of course, there are those who go to the source and exclaim "equine is fine" "once you go horse, you want sone moress"

Ugh! I drink a nice heavy beer any day to get me ready for some hard liquor by the evening. Failing that, wine is fine. Paper bag optional. It might get rid of that trauma youtube and google flashed before me.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
10-05-2016, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 03:01 AM by goddess inanna.)
I can only imagine what the suggested videos are your on YouTube list, FarhnamDrunk.

I don't honestly want to know. My stomach kinda hurts now....

Having said that, here is my contribution to this thread :

The Glowing Green Smoothie:
Author: Kimberly Snyder
Serves: 60 oz
Ingredients
7 cups chopped spinach (about a medium bunch)
6 cups chopped romaine lettuce (about 1 small head)
2 cups cold filtered water
1½ cups chopped celery (about 2 medium stalks)
1 medium apple, cored and coarsely chopped
1 medium pear, cored and coarsely chopped
1 medium banana, peeled and cut in thirds
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1⁄2 cup minced fresh cilantro (stems are okay)(optional)
1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley (stems are okay)(optional)

Instructions
Combine the spinach, romaine and water in a blender and begin processing on low. Gradually move to higher speeds and blend until smooth.
Next, add the celery, apple, and pear, and the cilantro and parsley (if using). Lastly, add the banana, lemon juice and ice (if using), and blend until smooth. Serve at once or refrigerate, covered, for up to 2½- 3 days.
10-06-2016, 06:34 AM
I have been getting bottled alkaline water delivered to my house, not cheap, but worth it......this girl is addicted!!!

"I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" ~ A. N.
10-06-2016, 11:45 AM
(10-06-2016 06:34 AM)SirenSong Wrote:  I have been getting bottled alkaline water delivered to my house, not cheap, but worth it......this girl is addicted!!!

Noce to hear someone else notkces the difference. I bought one called Essentia. seems pretty good.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
10-26-2016, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 06:10 AM by SirenSong.)
(10-06-2016 11:45 AM)TheDragonKing Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 06:34 AM)SirenSong Wrote:  I have been getting bottled alkaline water delivered to my house, not cheap, but worth it......this girl is addicted!!!

Noce to hear someone else notkces the difference. I bought one called Essentia. seems pretty good.

I def do, it isn't cheap, but IDGAF when it comes to my health....I'm all set on the flouride thanks Smiling

My new every morning drink: (In a juicer)
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
1 peach

Pour contents into your shaker cup and then add 1 tablespoon dry chia seeds (energy like none other!!!!) 1 scoop green superfood (whatever brand floats your boat) and some almond milk. Shake shake shake.....SOOOO GOOOD!!!

11-11-2016, 05:29 PM
I didn't have chia seeds at home so I tried the recipe without them. The recipe tasted very delicious. I will recommend it to my friends also. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
11-11-2016, 06:01 PM
(10-05-2016 02:20 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  God i saw two horrible youtube vids when researching health drinks and these vids ugh.

1. The weight lifter insisted on human breast milk. He bought it from any source and it was sent in the mail. So, no titty squeezing or suckling there (read up on how some prisoners in ancient days were visited and the did drink from wowen). Anyways, some people hes going to get infected milk and contract aids or something.

#2 oh god. This is horrible HORSE JIZZ(semen). Not just men but women and even on the news in a european country. Horse jizz is taking the front there. One chick exclaimed ever since age 3 shed been taking shot of horse cum. Another guy mentioned it on a body building site. Everyone just said he was gay.

The country taked about mixed drinks, yogurt and ice cream with horsy sprinklings.

And of course, there are those who go to the source and exclaim "equine is fine" "once you go horse, you want sone moress"

Ugh! I drink a nice heavy beer any day to get me ready for some hard liquor by the evening. Failing that, wine is fine. Paper bag optional. It might get rid of that trauma youtube and google flashed before me.

Hahaha.
11-15-2016, 06:52 AM
(11-11-2016 05:29 PM)mantishugo Wrote:  I didn't have chia seeds at home so I tried the recipe without them. The recipe tasted very delicious. I will recommend it to my friends also. Thanks for sharing it.

I am glad you liked it!!! No worries, I use the chia seeds to substitute as a "natural" caffeine replacement. Coffee and espresso were a HUGE habit of mine until 6 months ago, and the chia seeds are just in lieu of that.

11-15-2016, 04:19 PM
black coffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Idaho State University renames health sciences division hadee41 0 130 09-02-2016 06:26 PM
Last Post: hadee41
  Illustrated hints for health and strength for busy people Daemonsic 1 395 03-07-2015 11:35 PM
Last Post: rzarector
  Mental health woodoo003 0 207 02-16-2015 07:05 PM
Last Post: woodoo003
  Does sleep, affect health? Erickk 31 3,788 04-11-2014 08:11 PM
Last Post: salar521
  Health care tips -1 284 Today 09:21 AM
Last Post: