Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your funniest magical coincidences/synchronicities
07-27-2017, 12:16 PM
Tell me about magical things which had happened to you, which makes you smile. It should be not something you felt or dreamed, but something which happened in the world around you. Like spell coming back, receiving something that you asked for, but not expected in that fashion etc. etc.

With time there are more and more of such stories, but as insomnia plagues me, I remember one delightful day. It was a simple thing really. I was going to the mall, as always pissed off at spiritual argument with my Christian friend. Hate is always a delightful emotion so I kept it inside me. So, at the mall I wanted to check out discounted groceries when an old lady dressed in white, quite dated, but still beautiful clothes, suddenly turned to face me, looked straight into my eyes and told me: "Don't come near me for you are a son of Lucifer". I couldn't hear the name clearly, but it couldn't be anything else. End and the start was like of his name and I felt him being mentioned. It was difficult to hear his name, because she whispered all the words and when she said last word, name, her voice trembled and was barely audible, like she was afraid of that very name to her core. You know, like speaking of Voldemort. This is when I "noticed" her since before she had her back to me. I saw that she was spiritually powerful as far as right hand people go. After saying that, she just went to the different direction from me, forgetting her search for goods and just gave me side glance looks farther from me while she bought meat.

Ech, me. I cannot go even to the mall without some old lady confusing me with a devil. I know, I'm handsome and clever, but there is no need to fear me. Yes, I would very much enjoy world to burn and suffer in my grasp, but who wouldn't?

I also felt a quaint smile wash over me. Those foolish right path people I thought. If I would had been a devil, antichrist or whatever she was confusing me with, certainly, you would be better off at not drawing attention to yourself like that. Furthermore, why do you think a devil would do as you ask him and give him peace of mind? After that, I wanted to go after her and ask "WTF?", but I was too confused at the situation and delighted at the compliment she had gave me. I looked through discounted goods and saw that she was really quick to get as far away from me as possible.

As for that friend with whom I had that "discussion" about his God. Well, I know that Jehova is already to get me, lol. That poor fellow claims to talk with his God as he is such a devout spiritually sensitive Christian. He had received a dream, the vision that in the future we shall meet again. Of course, he will try to convince me with idiotic arguments that I'm wrong and he is right. I will just laugh at him. Then God will give him the power to smite me down in a form of sword made out of light. Even when we parted our ways and he will leave to his own country, he stayed convinced that we will meet again, next time in more confrontational manner.

I cannot, but laugh from such incidents. I'm already being called as son of Lucifer out of the blue and people get back away from me in terror. I plague and get under people's skin so well that they start having visions about me and how they shall smite me down. So in conclusion, God hates me, he is ought to get me and had already given up on me. It seems that I'm next antichrist. I cannot help, but smile at such humorous events. While it isn't fun for people facing me, it is for me to see of just how such coincidences align themselves. In the end, it is not about that you are being told, that clues you get or that kind of miracles or experiences you get, but that kind of conclusions you make out of them. I never took all that magickal world seriously. I dispelled curses with a wave of my hand who were coming to me, strong armed demons down, experienced visions, miracles, curses, spells, all of them spectacular in their own ways. Yet, life must go on and a nice little fine gentelman as I are above such little things. I know what I want in life and while it is not realistic and possible to achieve, not without real Gods favor, I at least know that deluding myself with my own experiences will not bring me anywhere closer to my goal. I have one shot in life and I better not involve myself in such silly things such as these.

So, tell me about your magical experiences who makes you smile when you remember them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2017, 03:02 AM
Oh common. Why so gloomy? I bet you have plenty of your own stories and mishaps to tell. Here is another one.

So, I knew that someone was coming month in advance almost. I don't know how, but I feel such things. So, one night I was woken up in agony. I felt that someone is in my house. From my doors I saw red light. I tried to ignore said light and get to sleep, but it was shifting, like it would be alive, you know, like a fire. With time it only grew and intensified in its ferocity. I knew that the demon was there, waiting for me to come. I do not know for that though. Instead of doing that it wants, I just kept trying to get to sleep, despite pressure, pain and agony only intensifying. At last, I said enough is enough and I casted a coat of shielding around me which negated any spiritual influence over me. Agony went out immedietly and it canceled its influence over me. Spell also helped me to fall in sleep within a minute.

It is funny though, I usually have insomnia and it is the biggest issue for me to get into the bed and stay there while I try to get sleeping for hours upon the end, thinking constantly. But it only takes demonic attack to help me to sleep. I guess, tough love works, lol. I do not know that it wanted, but I have a feeling that it really tried to get to me after I casted that spell for I felt extremely exhausted afterwards. I mean, I woke up, I had to drive car to one place and back, half an hour errand and I barely held it together out of exhaustion. I went back and collapsed to sleep more. It took me a while to recover on energetical front. Thus I do suspect that someone really tried to get my attention even when I decided that it was terrific time in falling asleep.

In general, quirks like these are quite common with me. I always screw up something by acting me. For spirits, there isn't an "efficient way". They either do things my way or they can fuck off. I do not go where they want nor obey what they say. And little bit of agony and torture is always beneficial to a person. You should try some one day. God knows that I was tortured in my life many times already like this and it only made me more bold and annoying. Wink
07-29-2017, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 03:22 AM by Feywer96.)
In one of my spells I performed upon a "troublesome lover", in the wording of the spell I referred to the target as a "pig" - and after the casting, I often heard the target refer to and call himself a "pig". Inside it makes me laugh. That's just one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-29-2017, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 05:57 AM by Calicifer.)
Yes, spells can be tricky as that. Once I said, shit, I have to get better somehow. To heal myself. So, I gathered my will, set my mind on this long, weeks, months long ritual. Started warming up sessions only to make mistake and mention Gods and spirits in my chants. That resulted that I was healed within two days following two dreams, each as results to my preparations to work with energies in order to heal myself. I'm special kind of snowflake, being angry at receiving something which is so exclusive so easily just because "I wanted to do it myself". Magick working often have collatoral or unexpected results due to subonscious desires, names being mentioned and etc. While being extremely focused and careful with that you say might not seem like a big deal, it somehow always come back to bite me in the ass.
07-29-2017, 08:16 AM
People are more discreet about everything in my area... of course not to be fooled it has its own magickal community of weirdo's that would come up and say "we are watching you," amd they were
. whatever. You can look, but you cannot touch as you do not have the guts to do it. Of the top of my head one night there was this black woman in front of me downtown. She was kind of crazy... but she turned and looked at me and yelled "You are the Son of the Devil! you devil!"

Anyway of the experiences ai have noticed a Trend... normally it is an someone of black descent that are usually involved with Abrahamic religions and normally come frok the poorer caste. Not sure why. In another conversation there was this christian half caucasian/black guy... nice guy. On conversation of Angels he said something funny "...and your Demonic Wings.." cannot exactly remember what the convo was. Anyway...

I think there must be trend with alot of religious being very Nutty in the head based on how they react to Spirituallity.

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
07-29-2017, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 08:35 AM by Calicifer.)
They indeed are. Entire right hand path is a nutty way to approach spirituality if we are looking at Christians, Islam or any other major religion. It shouldn't be news since almost after two millenia of intense studies and tradition, they still do not have even the slightest clue of spirituality or the other world. Speaking utter gibberish with ever word when asked about something more specific. It is of little surprise when it comes to ones who can perceive into person's soul, they can get little foolish in their definitions and statements. They always are dramatic bunch, demons everywhere, blink and they will steal your soul away. Though, it is rather tendency in your area. Here religious people tend to be old females of peasant background, that is, lower middle class, around this area. Though, said people are very easy to misguide and manipulate. Just keep your energetic vibration at bay, be friendly, smile from time to time, be shy and let your voice tremble a little bit, mess up in sentences. Offer small talk from time to time and you are golden.

I myself found out that said people are extremely hypocritical. Right hand followers preach their values, but they never upheld them. It is always you who are in the wrong and that is the most ironic thing is this, they lack humility. Their claims, their arrogance, their assurance in their own superiority and knowledge is just disgusting. Their child like thinking and arguments. It seems that religion like Christianity is like virus, it infects person's mind and it makes it unable to reason morally anymore. You point out to obviously evil acts committed in the Bible and proclaim it "evil". They will always come up with an excuse and proclaim it "good" even if God's morality and example is not the one which we are ought to follow. They also delude themselves, thinking that everyone around them just waiting to be evil and perversed. Even educated and highly public figures like Ravi, they all think that their opponents are devils in disguise, that their faith is being attacked, because we want to justify orgies in the streets and eating of babies.

Though, I do think it does matter which one of the names is being used by them even if they cannot comprehend the massive differences between Satan and Lucifer. That is, being son of devil for you and for me, being son of Lucifer. Smiling
07-29-2017, 12:44 PM
I was thinking about smoking sage for ritual. I had then worried about it acting up my allergies. When they are acting up I usually get debilitating headaches. A bag of tylonal on the fridge fell to the ground as I did.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

BethLamedAinSamethSameth AlephLamedLamed TauHeAlephTau ResAinAlephDaleth
07-29-2017, 02:58 PM
Occasionally, things just go right for me when they have no right doing so. Like the other day, I happened to be just driving around, and got the urge to go to the used bookstore. I found a book I decided to buy and not only that, I met a person I knew from school that I haven't talked to in years.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Chaos Sorceror
I <3 Edgy Fucking Wizards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2017, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 06:53 AM by Calicifer.)
So, I was going back from work today. I was thinking of Satan and why he has hots for me and coming to few realizations of why I'm such hot babe. When I saw two lovely ladies walking down the park at 10:30 pm, all alone in the dark. So naturally I started thinking about raping them and murdering. You know, standard stuff for me. When one screamed like she was attacked. I was at least 2 meters behind her and her friend and I just laughed at that. I went by and let said two little birds go further on their slow journey. It is funny, it seems that I have to be careful with my mind. It seems constantly thinking about murdering people around you, for some reason, affect how they perceive them. I wonder why.
09-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Coincidences align such as consistently perfect timing even where it should result in lateness, people showing up at precise moments where presumptiously unlikely, and songs fitting what you need to hear at the moment.

For something a bit more blunt and humorous?

An entity I work with told me repeatedly to slow down and relax rather than pushing so much. After insisting on gifting some energy (though my astral body's hand was pulled away after a couple seconds because she didn't want me overdoing it and hurting myself), I got up for the day.
As I walked to the kitchen and stopped to think, a curved-down glass lid gently and silently slid off a container of chocolates (and past the counter) to drop undamaged on a small pillow in a plastic storage container that so happened to be there.

This was right in front of my face, not ten feet away and no there was not an earthquake or anything of similar nature. And it was a fairly heavy lid.

Yes; so like a doting poltergeist, a powerful spirit wanted to feed me chocolates like a small child because she thought I was working too hard.
(I made sure to take one. :3)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Purity Before a Magical Working bandaboy 15 353 12-25-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: Samurael
  What is the Power behind your Magical Workings? bandaboy 25 902 12-21-2017 08:56 PM
Last Post: Santero
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 10 609 09-29-2017 01:04 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Magical life hacks Wylandriah91 13 699 09-21-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 0 311 09-06-2017 07:07 AM
Last Post: obeahman101