Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your funniest magical coincidences/synchronicities
01-14-2018, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 06:44 AM by Calicifer.)
Well, recently I had two experiences. I was playing hearthstone and before starting another match in arena, I got strong train of thought relating to Lucifer. My thoughts started to wander to think about him. And guess to that I had run into it? A player who is called: Lucifer. Even more, it mirrored my class and provided me with long and hard game.

Today I was stuck in elavator. Its doors simply did not opened nor would give in when I would try to open them by force. I fell back from them. Said to myself: "Lucifer, please let me out". At that very moment, doors broke from outside. I still do not comprehend how external cog and joint could just pop like it did. I stared at the superficial damage trying to understand how it could had broken on its own like that. My applied force did not moved it. Naturally it could not even break on its own like that. Mechanism would need to raise vertically completely on its own just to remove itself from its joint...

Well, I'm not complaining. I got out to run free! How much fun I had! ^_^

Btw: When I got back, I saw another man looking at it, putting it back on and wondering "what the fuck" happened here. I cannot blame him. Neither I, with my magnificent brains, comprehend the fuck which had occurred there.

Though, its name to me lately to seems to act like power word. In other words, if I even mutter his name, more often than not, shit happens almost instantly. Of course, not with childish manner of using its name as Voldemort or idly pronouncing it, but with respect, intent and when situation calls for it. More often than not, even a simple request can "bite me in the ass" later when I'm surprised that that I wanted had actually happened. Though, mostly I tend to bother him with my insufferable company, whining, complaining, telling about my life. You know, everything that being of his stature needs to know, nay, must to know. I sometimes wonder if there is an astral equivalent of "ignore person" button like on FB. Yet, when I put requests and needs for input to check if anyone listening, I do get a positive response. So, it is confirmed. Lucifer is stupid enough to listen to all of my rants and read all the walls of texts I write. Wink

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Purity Before a Magical Working bandaboy 15 359 12-25-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: Samurael
  What is the Power behind your Magical Workings? bandaboy 25 904 12-21-2017 08:56 PM
Last Post: Santero
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 10 614 09-29-2017 01:04 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Magical life hacks Wylandriah91 13 700 09-21-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 0 312 09-06-2017 07:07 AM
Last Post: obeahman101