║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2017, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 12:46 AM by ZackDuckers.)
Bah... Cant hotlink this one...
http://tattooshka.com.ua/eskizy-disneya/

Or

https://www.behance.net/gallery/6412525/World-Disaster

Saved to phone. Maybe i will hotlink myself.

Ahhh!!! Morning coffee.

[Image: Demon_Duck.gif]

Quote:El Goonish Shive Demonic Duck
The Demonic Duck takes his job very seriously and has not enjoyed Sarah's misuse of his powers.
elgoonishshive.wikia.com

Alright! Back to work!
[Image: il_570xN.80852620.jpg]

[Image: demon_duck__part1__by_safiracanislupus-davckpl.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-15-2017, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 10:44 AM by Calicifer.)
Hmmm, I have the dream. I wish to increase my chest's muscles to be able to work with 100 kilograms of weight. Sadly, I'm doing now just 82,5 kilograms. I have to achieve said strength in a week. I was increasing said weights with every exercise daily and at the predicted rate, my chest will grow to 90 kilograms of weight with which I can work with. I know, I know, it is little bit pathetic and I hate my human weakness. Should I partake in said quest and see how much more than 90 kilograms I could achieve? Hmmm, maybe my body will give in before said limit? Who knows. Everything can happen!

Though, muscle traumas are pissing me off. My right shoulder has some muscle tissue being damaged. It limits what I can do. Well, in a sense it makes slightly annoying to perform weight lifting, but that never had stopped me before. I had such trauma in the spine and technically I could not move my back without constant pain. That would doctor would had said at least, for me it was even bit enjoyable to be put in agony when I tried to move and it did not stopped me from exercise. Though, I had surrendered hope in eradicating fat from my belly so at least I will compensate with chest. And also, chicks annoys me with their bigger boobs. My boobs are ought to be the biggest in the land! How I can let some chick to beat me in that?
09-15-2017, 09:42 AM
Need to get implants if you want to be the biggest.
09-15-2017, 09:53 AM
Awww, nowadays you just cannot compete without silicone I guess. :/
09-15-2017, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 10:32 AM by darangal.)
(09-11-2017 09:38 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
It is you who are lashing out like a petulant child. I could ask you the same question, what are you doing there? Furthermore, why you are such a hate filled, pitiful imp? Is this is how you communicate? Using PM for a sole reason to insult others? I'm sad to see how low certain individuals can fall, but here I'm. To burn the wicked and be a shinning example to others.

It is generalization of said community which applies only when we speak statistically. The low academic scrutiny of said community had resulted in a lot of new trends who are outright wrong. They just say that they wish about one or other entity based more on folklore and own impressions on it. Most famous examples are of Lucifer. He is present in Bible very briefly and Christian theologeans, as ever intellectually lazy and dishonest people, just slapped his name with the rest of quotes where Satan is mentioned. That is done, because Bible is an incomplete piece of literature and said individuals are desperately trying to make it work while said work cannot work on its own fully. This had resulted in an error which was continued up to this day. Lucifer chronology ends with ancient text and Bible symbolizes his discontinuity from that was known before and re-introduction based on that they wished him to be. Without careful examination of that we know, we are essentially speaking out of our asses and it is same with modern occult communities. It often surprises me how advanced practitioners know very little themselves. When for them all the entities look the same and they put them under one and the same mask.

As for facts and all the other good stuff. When I point out to simple fact that "spiritual healers' have shady effect at best, everyone ignores that fact. That they are unable to show their powers in no controlled environment under any conditions which would be deemed objective. Neither people in said community are keen of common sense. Like the little fact that if said healers are so damn effective, why they were pushed out by poor, old bad medicine so effectively?

Neither said practitioners are very keen of reality. You give them a test on which they themselves agree. They bring up their results and when you say that they are wrong and their results are in some places even opposite of reality, they go into full denial mode. It is typical. Though, I do not know why I'm the only one in the world capable of comprehending core of the problem. Nice example are future tellers. Our family is quite fond of them, but there is a catch. For 90% of gibberish, they tell 10% truth which happens at some point in life. Now, instead of admitting that what they say mostly are gibberish and that their powers can pierce the veil just rarely, all of them will go into full out denial. I'm yet to meet the space wizard who would be grounded on this realm and would follow the truth rather than the dreams.

Carrying about such things means that you are willing to accept the reason and the facts even when they are directly contradictory to what you believe. Most people just claim that they are reasonable people. In truth, majority of humanity are not reasonable and will not do that is rational when it comes to their own lives.

I'm going to point out a few things first off sharing my opinion.

I do not enjoy your writing style due to it's dull, boring, and redundant qualities. My opinion don't get too butthurt.

There is virtually no analysis in this blurb at all, you are sharing your opinion without any basis simply the spreading of generalizations and poorly worded proselytizing.

I'm curious, is English your first language?

If english is your first language how old are you?

Congrats on the weight lifting progress not quoted above. I train myself, I'd advise you spread out your training so you get diverse and well rounded muscle growth. The best area to train is your core as far as all around health is concerned:
[Image: CORE.jpg]
I would also include the thighs as a portion of your core; mainly your hamstrings quads and inner/outer thighs or hip abductors and hip adductors.

The most important pieces are your glutes for spatial stability and your abs for organ health and strong digestive system.

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
09-15-2017, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 11:27 AM by Calicifer.)
Well, I see little reason of how you managed to reach that conclusion. No, I'm not a native speaker nor I give too much crap about grammar, but the funny thing is, I got job as English language editor for transcripts and I still are said editor xD .I can get quite anal and adequately good at said language when I want to. Also, you need to discover how English language evolves when spoken with foreign speakers. You see, you cannot easily take away linguistic structures with which person is born. He will try to create English sentences according to his own native language. This is why most native speakers find it bizarre to read foreigners even when there is really particularly wrong with that they write.

As for my previous post, it is obvious to ones who have perception that I'm telling the truth. You are just making shit as you go since I told something which you did not liked. It is fine, I understand. It is quite typical from humans to behave this way. Wink

Nah, I do not need to train legs. They are too huge as they are naturally. I also do not need to train my lower back muscles for they are simply massive too without any exercise. As for other groups, meh. I will train them later. They are already sufficient and I had returned to them a little bit before. I'm interested now solely at muscle growth in chest area.

Also, it is mighty annoying to train my legs. I remember when in school still I had to bend my joints with bandage. Said precaution were stopping blood flow in lower leg and put quite a pressure on said joints. I do not know if I need to, I hate stretching exercises, but with weights I was doing said exercise, it was getting bit scary. Though, it was just 150 kilograms, maybe I was just one little drama queen. At least I gave quite a laugh for other people when I requisitioned most of gym's weights for my use. ;D

Btw: I just noticed that most important part is my ass. Boy, you certainly do not want to give me advise of training my ass. ^_^
09-16-2017, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 04:05 AM by Calicifer.)
Damn, that spell which I had cast yesterday seems not only had caused difficulties to sleep last night, but today drains me. It is so difficult to do anything at all, but I guess, I have to pay dat price, don't I? Wink

Though, it seems that pain in my shoulder, now shoulders are from chest. I do it wide and thus necessary muscles are in the shoulder area coming from chest. Now both shoulders hurt, but progress seems stable. I done today said exercise with more weight and less difficulties. Tomorrow I will increase it again.

As for my weight, I'm pissed off that I even grow weight, but what I can do. My body desires new heights and thus I can do very little outside of starvation.
09-16-2017, 10:22 PM
Ah, I even cannot sleep anymore. My body wakes me up to complain and whine about the quotas. Like Communistic 5 year plans ever wasn't unreasonable, cruel and highly destructive. I was woken up an my body sent me an image of my chest. Showing damaged muscle tissue and that said stress is getting extensive. I said, I will get you pizza, now lets go back to sleep. This little turd only keeps the whining. My both sides hurts ever more and I cannot move my arms anymore without constant pain. Though, body did its increased load like a champ. On the good side, outside of progress now I can see visible overgrowth of muscle. By that, I mean, more subtle muscles are being shown now and not just main lumps of flesh. Furthermore, it is fun to see how your chest visibly grows every day just a tiny little bit.
09-21-2017, 04:15 PM
I know of some people who develope like this: (gaming site)
[Image: 85810d1266571925-funny-pictures-49825d12...ternet.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  History of Ass Wiping Ryen 14 1,068 02-21-2017 05:56 PM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  belphegor history belphguy 3 601 08-12-2015 11:31 PM
Last Post: ElGod
  Greatest Comebacks of the history. Selene 5 1,370 09-10-2014 10:12 PM
Last Post: Hatix
  history of wizard forums The Glass Wizard 45 3,650 11-02-2012 07:16 AM