╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 07:04 PM
I want to ask how that mucus or rather, biological layers produced around certain parts of your body is called. Don't you find it annoying? That is purpose?
Find all posts by this user
10-16-2017, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 06:48 AM by Calicifer.)
So, I was in Church today, to feed there. I touched some holy water to make cross sign and there two things which came to my attention unexpectedly. Water was filthy. I mean, it was one of major churches and it was altar in front of entrance, yet when I touched this water, strong sense of uniqueness of this substance and its nature came to my attention. It felt like it being...different. You know how water tend to gets thick and sticky when you touch some heavily polluted water by microorganisms? Touching their own layers of colonies? It felt somewhat the same, it was disgusting thing, yet, I could not see it being anything wrong. The interesting thing was, where I touched my forehead, sensation of that water simply did not dissappeared. It came to my attention over and over again after being forgotten after leaving that place with friends, my forehead being tingled constantly. It was damn annoying and it did not stopped until I removed the stain by my own saliva.

In conclusion, yay, now holy water burns me. What else is new?
10-16-2017, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 07:08 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
Duckers That chart is amazing so sayeth Shadnu!

@Cal if you want to really increase the amount you lift adding a little bit everyday is a horrible way to do it and what the anal asshole mentioned is right... you need to work on other body parts, that is the best way to increase how much you lift, if you work on legs, arms, core ect it will intact help immensely with your Chest streangth

As for that holy water business... yuck xD

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
10-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Yeah, the moment I got it on my fingers, I wanted it off. I did not paid much attention and made cross like everybody did. I did not thought about it and left with those two girls with whom I came there, we chatted and separated. I went to the mall when it came back, reminding itself to me with a tingling sensation. It kept pestering me despite of not paying much attention to it, it was damn annoying, so I washed it off with my own saliva and that feeling dissappeared.

No, muscle growth doesn't work that way and those parts are fine in me. You simply do not comprehend the sheer impossibility of the task I had done and how much willpower it had costed me.
10-16-2017, 07:42 AM
Fair enough maybe I don't comprehend the task you were trying to accomplish...

I know the feeling you are talking about I get the same way with holy water from churches as well as ash that used to be put on my forehead for Ash Wednesday, it is extremely uncomfortable odd tingling feeling and just the thought of it now makes me want to go wash my face, it's like a parasite that sticks directly to the center of your forehead

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
10-16-2017, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 08:18 AM by Calicifer.)
I did accomplished it long ago. Being generous, 50% increase in strength over 10 days with minimal exercise and no funny business with food or substances. Just one little exercise and a spell. If you would had read that I wrote elsewhere, you would had known it.

I do not know if it is related, now my vision getsblurry. I struggle to focus on "everything". You know, vision around the thing I look gets blurry, I feel little bit disorentied because of that.

Sigh, and we have plenty of wanna be magickians who go under transformation after transformation, yet, they never legitimately can tell that the holy water burns them. Good thing that a cross do not make me hiss, but knowing me, everything can happen. Wink
10-16-2017, 08:35 AM
If I make the holy water myself I don't have an issue with it, I have a thread on here on how it can be made http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Creating-Holy-Water but when priests or pastors make it then it's a real issue, I have holy water that has came straight from the Vatican and it's not as "dirty" as some holy water (which looking back on it you would think would be 100x worse) but it doesn't work worth a damn with cleansing.
I think some of us just have different reactions to holy water,

10-17-2017, 12:38 AM
From now on I will be more careful with this substance. It doesn't combine well with me and it just burned my spirit yesterday. This night I had a very curious dream to begin with.
10-17-2017, 05:47 AM
Though, I'm discovering something new within me. I do not know what it is. Yet, when two days ago I was trailblazing through mountains, there was something inside me who just made a mockery out of those hills. I just laughed and saw no obstacle, outside ones of completely vertical ones. Every path was my path, every hill was climbed with ease. I ran off on all fours, beating terrain as I would be completely unburdened by it. Today by doing cardio I managed to also touch this, something. I close my eyes and new array of sensations come flooding in. Exercise looses its difficulty and I gain immense amount of speed while doing it. A person doing it, barely managed to do half of it while I'm already done.

I feel it is part of this voice which always had been with me. I hear it when I'm in deep meditation. I hear it constantly, it is so merged with me that it is just part of me. I assume it is part why I feel like my body shifts and mends. My chest, it feels like expanding without anything being done to it. My muscles, they hurt in specific places, I do not know why. It is a part of me which so many years ago had changed its behavior inherently. When a human gets scared and shocked into innaction, unexpected threat to me only invokes deep growling and instant assault on threat unknown. It is also a part which somehow recognizes real threats from false ones, like, feeling the soul of an entity rather than entity itself. My mind still doesn't produce even a sound of a threat, but my mind already senses intention and who the offender is.

It is also a part of me who is always pushing me to become something else. It is also a part which invokes the darkest images into my mind and dreams. It is also a part which assumes control in spirit world. Where a human lacks a certain core, a certain consciousness, in me, it is born out of aggression and hate. Intelligence and consciousness which is born out of hate. This is the same part which tingles, feel energized by the Church, by human misery. One which drains spiritual energy all around it. It is also the part which sometimes makes food taste like ash to me. This is the part which makes me energized out of such things as Krieg.

It is a part which is slumbering within me, but it is inherent part of me. One which rarely wakes up and often just whispers truths into my mind. I need to learn to tap into it. To become energized, to be it. For a human existence is bland, tasteless, pathetic. It lacks certain divinity. Certain perfection. I despise mortal flesh for it fails to match the beauty of a spirit inside or to reflect properly who you are on the inside. I hate being limited by personality, by my own inherent qualities. I wish to learn to summon said part of me and to keep it when needed. It is a tingle in the eyes, it is radiation of your own energy, it is being unrestrained and unburdened by mortal considerations. Fear, shyness, anxiety, weakness of mortal flesh. All of those things are removed when I'm in such state. Yet, despite flashes of this beauty, I'm left in low energy state most of the time which is annoying. I need to learn to summon it for my own purposes. To be who I want to be rather than who I'm. Yet, I do not know from where to begin. How to reliable touch this inhuman state of mind and how to contain it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  History of Ass Wiping Ryen 14 1,274 02-21-2017 05:56 PM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  belphegor history belphguy 3 654 08-12-2015 11:31 PM
Last Post: ElGod
  Greatest Comebacks of the history. Selene 5 1,509 09-10-2014 10:12 PM
Last Post: Hatix
  history of wizard forums The Glass Wizard 45 3,791 11-02-2012 07:16 AM
Last Post: Starboy