Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a story about wise wizard , elf and an ogre.
12-07-2016, 01:51 PM
The topic is Literature. And so creative writing can be included here . I am proud to show you my latest short story based on real life events from childhood . With a touch of fantasy >>
" Once upon a time elf came to a place where young ogre dwelled
Lanky , tall and intelligent elf saw chubby short brute ogre.
Elf asked an ogre to stay out of his way . He showed his bow and arrows and
said :' i have a bow , arrows ,Leave or i wil shoot at you and you
will be defeated ." Ogre stood to elf and brought forth a crude dagger
:" you see what i have Elf? I have a dagger , Give up or i will cut,cut
and slice you . You will be in pain , you lose." Tall elf said :'i repeat,
i have bow , arrows ,i will shoot arrow at you ." Ogre continued to
challenge an elf :" you do not understand , i have this big dagger,
you lose elf, i will cut you ." Elf hesitant slightly , stood battle ready.
They stood against each other . One with arrows and another one
with a big dagger . Ogre felt that he is in control , while elf felt he
is in control . Somewhere from nothingness came a wizard , with
a high perception , with a right mind . He understood the situation
well . He cometh to an elf and an ogre and says :' stop , stop both of
you . what you need right now is a Peace . Peace is ultimate ." Wiz
was in control . Elf and ogre inquired :' are you sure that peace is
ultimate ??" WizarD said with no hesitation :' It is nearly so . Peace is
Ultimate ." An Ogre showed a vicious face , showed his dagger again
and , and left in peace . An elf showed his bow with arrows and left
in peace . Wizard stayed for a moment and then said :" simpletons
they are ........ "
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 07:01 AM by aries.)
I liked it.

Does it have to do with war and peace ? Or are they reflections of frustration and contentment ? Is war and peace simply effect ?

Seriously. Just think of the possibility if you expanded this. Into a book for sale.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/...net-worth/

It is all about your twist on it. The same stories have been told forever.

I like love stories myself.
12-08-2016, 07:24 AM
I had to come back just to say I thought that story was incredibly false! I'm in the process of saving what writing I can from this website as there are moderators deleting my posts, but I don't think it is breaking the rules to say that I think that was a badly written story with no good or useful message at all. My stuff stinks like good medicine, but what the heck is this?

Do you think in real life this would work at all? Let me tell you what really happened:

There was an Ogre and an Elf. The Ogre lived in a cave and the elf lived out in the forest and plains, hunting with a bow and arrow, while the Ogre would lay traps and let things come there way. Two different ways of life, but both attempting to survive.

The elf thought of the Ogre as ugly, and the Ogre thought of the elf as beautiful. Anyone who thinks of an elf as beautiful is an Ogre. Anyone who thinks of themselves as beautiful is an elf. Thinking isn't good enough though, since there may be a disagreement about that, and then there are a bunch of Elves calling people Ogres and a bunch of Ogres calling people Elves. Elves also have a tendency to call anyone who doesn't think they are beautiful an Ogre, and Ogres have a tendency to call anything that lives outside of their cave beautiful.

Here is another problem. When an ogre leaves its cave, it makes another cave, and so can never experience beauty, whereas elves have a problem where everyone who thinks they are great seems to be ugly or inferior to them, and anyone else is definitely ugly and inferior to them.

Anyway, one day, the elf was running through the forest and was caught in one of the Ogres traps. The Ogre came to the trap and said "Wow! What a beautiful thing I have caught!" and dragged the elf back to the cave.

Now an Ogre loves beauty, and wants it, and wants to bring beauty inside its cave to decorate or something.

The elf said "What do you want to do with me?"

The Ogre said "Didn't the narrator just explain that?"

The elf said "Not quite, are you planning on definitely decorating with me?"

The Ogre said "Not with you, as in tearing you to pieces and putting pieces up on the walls, but actually asking your decorating advice since I've heard you elves are good with that sort of thing"

The elf said "well, first we have to get you out of this cave"

The Ogre said "Alright lets go".

The Ogre and the Elf left the cave.

The elf said "Now what do you see around you which you think is most beautiful, besides me"

The Ogre looked around and said "Everything is so beautiful out here, ok, the Trees".

The Elf said "The trees, alright, now"

Suddenly a Wizard appeared and interrupted:

"What are you two doing!?"

The Ogre said "This elf is teaching me how to decorate or create beauty"

The wizard said "NO! IT MUST'NT BE!"

The Elf said "Why?"

The Wizard: Firstly, you two are getting along, Elves and Ogres?

The Elf: What is wrong with that?

Wiz: What is wrong with that? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? WELL FIRSTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT IS IT LOOKS STRANGE, THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE FOR EXAMPLE.

Ogre: I'm not understanding what the problem is, also where did you come from?

Wiz: It isn't about WHERE I CAME FROM, its about WHERE I'm GOING, and this MADNESS is in my way!

Elf: Alright, so what can we do to get you away so that we can continue having our discussion?

Wiz: THOU SHALT NOT CONTINUE TO HAVE YOUR BLOODY DISGUSTING CONVERSATION! DECORATING? IN A FOREST? YOU CALL ME ABSURD?!

Ogre: We've called you no such thing.

Wiz: I will teach you what you wish to know Ogre!

Ogre: I'm not sure you can, you're a wizard, not an elf.

Wiz: How DARE you? You have the testicular fortitude to tell me WHAT I AM AND WHAT I AM NOT!? Very good. Now how about we use those moss colored green balls of yours and get to decorating your cave and then this forest!

Elf: May I just interrupt for a momen/Wiz: NO!

Elf: I'd just like to sa/Wiz: NOTHING! SILENCE!

Elf: This is getting very/Wiz: FRUSTRATING?!

Elf: Please stop/Wiz: DOING THAT?

Elf: No actually I wasn't going to say more.

Wiz: Goo.

The Ogre looked around.

Wiz: What are you looking around for!?

Ogre: I think I'd like to go back to my cave.

Wiz: Exactly, you damned cursed malignant coward! Go back to your F*CKING CAVE! Masturbate your life away, and you may become a wizard yet!

Ogre: I have no intention of becoming a Wizard!

Wiz: Oooohh! Yew Dunt Don't nyou?! What are you so afraid of!? Pok Pok Pok!

Ogre: I'm afraid of acting like a mad lunatic and an ass!

Wiz: And that is why you'll never be an ELF!

Elf: Hey, what?

The wizard turns to the elf.

Wiz: Tell me, "Elf", what makes you what you are?

Elf: An Elf wanders through the world, looking for beauty, but finding little to none.

Wiz: Ogre, what makes you an Ogre?

Ogre: I don't know, I live in a cave, I find beauty everywhere but I have none or can not keep any.

Wiz: Well I think you both have everything in common.

Ogre: How so?

Wiz: Well you're both boring idiots. No offense.

Elf: How is that not offensive?

Wiz: Well if the truth offends you, please forgive me?

Wiz: "Why should we forgive you for that?" I had to say it because I couldn't expect either of you to come up with a line like that!

Elf: Sir, if I may say, you're incredibly annoying and I'd like to go.

Ogre: No wait, you haven't taught me much of anything yet!

Elf: I don't think I can, with this obnoxious wizard constantly jabbering on.

Wiz: Ah! You ingrates! You fools! I have taught you everything you need to know!

Elf: What AT ALL have you TAUGHT any of us!?

Wiz: I have revealed your natures! Haven't you ever heard the words of the harlot? "Know thyself" or some such sh*t?

Ogre: I think I saw something about that on tv.

Wiz: Exactly! See?

Elf: I have learned nothing, I've just become confused.

Wiz: Well you were never here to learn, you were the one who was going to teach after you got caught!

Ogre: How do you know that? Were you watching us?

Wiz: Continuity error.

Elf: What?

Wiz: Listen you two, I am very sorry for all my rudeness. I will now reveal to you some wisdom, please listen carefully and do as I say:

"Writing: Write the books and materials freestyle. Publish them. Distribute them. Advertise them. Profit from them. Do not concern yourself with how insane they might sound or making them good or researching anything, write only what you like and enjoy without any restrictions or filters except filters to ensure not a single element is one which you don't enjoy. Write at a frantic rate like the posts on a website. Do not concern yourself with moral or religious messages, they will come automatically and correctly without any intentional effort. Just write blankly based only on fantasy and pleasure and stimulation. Requires a pencil/pen/writing tool and something to write on, or a computer. The writing should be on sale.

Art: Produce Art directly related to the writing. Get others to produce Art directly related to the writing. Get those others to also get others to produce Art directly related to the writing if possible and make sure all that art is connected with key terms and posted online and additionally profitted from if possible with attractive skills demonstrated which may inspire others to copy as well which acts as overall promotion of materials. The Art can be anything at all, again based purely on pleasure, but connected to the writing, even artificially connected to the writing by making it appear it is connected to the writing or following themes written about even if it was drawn without any conscious thought about the work or writing. By attaching the two together, they co-promote each other. Requires a pencil/pen/markers/paints with brushes or computer. The art should be on sale individually and attached to the writing.

Costume/Props/Fashion: Creating physical objects like costumes to wear, they can be written about, then drawn, then drafted, then the materials written about, then the materials collected, and the product put together. The design of the clothing should be based purely on pleasure and fantasy, and ideally also be wearable for photographs and based on the Writing and Art and connected or able to be connected to that for cross promotion again. The products can also be sold in order to begin selling attractive fashion to the public. Fashion items can include clothing, jewelry, props, and anything else like that.

Scenery/Set/Decoration: Creating a background or environment and atmosphere, either digitally through the use of selected bluescreen as well as with the use

Photography: "

Ogre: There is no way I'm reading all that.

Elf: I have no interest in doing any of that.

Wiz: Well then F*ck you both!

The wizard departed, going in the same direction as The Artis Magistra!
12-08-2016, 07:30 AM
What a wizard story!
12-08-2016, 07:34 AM
You do insight encouragement in the scribs.

Some can and do write their future. Some have more success with that than others.

Seriously, go make bank. I hated Harry Potter when it came out. THOUGHT THIEF. Now, I am in awe of its value. I was young still.
12-08-2016, 07:38 AM
I'd like to know if anyone learned from my story, it was actually all about magic. I'd hate to tell you what actually happened in the story (though it is explicitly there), because its pretty cool! I want to see if anyone figures it out or what happened! Who the hero is and why and what the conclusion was. This is also how magic is really used and performed. I don't write things in vain even though they might seem that way and one may laugh and enjoy them, they are also highly meaningful.
12-08-2016, 08:21 AM
The trees.
12-08-2016, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 08:39 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-08-2016 08:21 AM)aries Wrote:  The trees.

lol no. Haha, people think I'm just bullsh*tting them or fooling them, but what actually happened in my story was that an elf was caught in a trap by an ogre and taken back to the ogres cave, and the wizard, using Chaos and confusion and while teaching important lessons, saved the elf from the ogre by making them completely confused about what was actually going on. The elf had been going along with it just fine, perhaps not even recognizing what had happened, and the ogre also was following through on its hungry plan, and the Ogre as you can see remained hungry for the elf throughout the story. The wizard heroically interrupted but it is difficult to recognize the Wizard as the hero because no one seemed to like or approve of the wizard at all in the story. The wizard using tools that are unpleasant and unsavory, like racism, pettiness, and whatever else, managed to bring up the various issues and lessons related to each character, and try to free them from those through insulting them and those attachments and defying them. Then the Wizard also gave them pragmatic things they can do. In the beginning of the story, the "trick" of what makes a person what they are, and the bad consequences of those two ways is also clarified as a kind of "key" for the rest of the story.

The problem is, people do not analyze or examine things very carefully, so they take very little from a story like what I wrote and so it just seems like stupid absurdity worth only a giggle to them.

The wizard also saved the elf from the elf, because it was the elves ego that was allowing the Ogres trap to work. That is why the Wizard was messing with the elf so much. Seriously, there was a whole lot in the story.

It really does make me feel really bad though that no one understands these things or gets any of the depth and just views everything I say stupidly, its not a fun experience for me to see that over and over, but I always keep up hope for intelligent reactions and interactions and that is also why I explain things too, in the hope that people might take another look and view things more wisely.

Then to top it off, because its viewed as just stupid trash, it gets "junked" and deleted too and lost so that no one can ever find it or see it. Its so mean and frustrating! That just because people didn't understand something they destroy it!
12-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Hey , you must be kidding me . First you use some profanity . Second you push your Wisdom . Third more is not necessarily better . My story is based on real life , when short kid had conflict with a friend of mine , friend was holding a big piece of wood and other guy was holding a real small knife . Don t post your story with an idea to humiliate others . I do creative writing the way I can .

lol no. Haha, people think I'm just bullsh*tting them or fooling them, but what actually happened in my story was that an elf was caught in a trap by an ogre and taken back to the ogres cave, and the wizard, using Chaos and confusion and while teaching important lessons, saved the elf from the ogre by making them completely confused about what was actually going on. The elf had been going along with it just fine, perhaps not even recognizing what had happened, and the ogre also was following through on its hungry plan, and the Ogre as you can see remained hungry for the elf throughout the story. The wizard heroically interrupted but it is difficult to recognize the Wizard as the hero because no one seemed to like or approve of the wizard at all in the story. The wizard using tools that are unpleasant and unsavory, like racism, pettiness, and whatever else, managed to bring up the various issues and lessons related to each character, and try to free them from those through insulting them and those attachments and defying them. Then the Wizard also gave them pragmatic things they can do. In the beginning of the story, the "trick" of what makes a person what they are, and the bad consequences of those two ways is also clarified as a kind of "key" for the rest of the story.

The problem is, people do not analyze or examine things very carefully, so they take very little from a story like what I wrote and so it just seems like stupid absurdity worth only a giggle to them.

The wizard also saved the elf from the elf, because it was the elves ego that was allowing the Ogres trap to work. That is why the Wizard was messing with the elf so much. Seriously, there was a whole lot in the story.

It really does make me feel really bad though that no one understands these things or gets any of the depth and just views everything I say stupidly, its not a fun experience for me to see that over and over, but I always keep up hope for intelligent reactions and interactions and that is also why I explain things too, in the hope that people might take another look and view things more wisely.

Then to top it off, because its viewed as just stupid trash, it gets "junked" and deleted too and lost so that no one can ever find it or see it. Its so mean and frustrating! That just because people didn't understand something they destroy it!
[/quote]
12-08-2016, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 09:42 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-08-2016 09:32 AM)DimonnUSA Wrote:  Hey , you must be kidding me . First you use some profanity . Second you push your Wisdom . Third more is not necessarily better . My story is based on real life , when short kid had conflict with a friend of mine , friend was holding a big piece of wood and other guy was holding a real small knife . Don t post your story with an idea to humiliate others . I do creative writing the way I can .

Haha, very, very good! That is excellent! Fantastic! No, you did a very good job, I think you've misunderstood what I was doing, it was based on your story exactly, my introduction, the very start of my post, was also part of the story, based off of yours, and I was mocking myself, not you. Because if you look carefully, in your own story the Ogre and the Elf's conflict starts out of the blue almost, and then I start a conflict out of the blue in the same way by saying "do you think this is how it really happens?", it was actually extremely sophisticated mockery of myself and praise of your story. Please read it again. The nature of magic is "making things real", making "falsehood truth" or "the dead come to life".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A new epic story . Took one hour to write. DimonnUSA 1 159 04-15-2017 08:23 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Last Part of Story about Wizard , Efridna and demons. DimonnUSA 0 48 03-17-2017 02:29 PM
Last Post: DimonnUSA
  epic story about wizard . part 6. DimonnUSA 1 69 03-15-2017 10:36 AM
  Voices, horror short story Logicius 3 147 03-09-2017 01:01 PM
  Epic story about wizard . part five ., DimonnUSA 4 90 03-09-2017 11:08 AM