Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a story about wise wizard , elf and an ogre.
12-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Well , I do admit your story is sophisticated and immense . Congrats to you as well . I actually didn't expect that here are some serious writers . You see , I am new here . I will stop by here , alright ? I do like web forums that can be fun and serious at the same time . If it were writing contest y probably win . Let's stay friendly . I am on your side .

Hey , you must be kidding me . First you use some profanity . Second you push your Wisdom . Third more is not necessarily better . My story is based on real life , when short kid had conflict with a friend of mine , friend was holding a big piece of wood and other guy was holding a real small knife . Don t post your story with an idea to humiliate others . I do creative writing the way I can .
[/quote]

Haha, very, very good! That is excellent! Fantastic! No, you did a very good job, I think you've misunderstood what I was doing, it was based on your story exactly, my introduction, the very start of my post, was also part of the story, based off of yours, and I was mocking myself, not you. Because if you look carefully, in your own story the Ogre and the Elf's conflict starts out of the blue almost, and then I start a conflict out of the blue in the same way by saying "do you think this is how it really happens?", it was actually extremely sophisticated mockery of myself and praise of your story. Please read it again. The nature of magic is "making things real", making "falsehood truth" or "the dead come to life".
[/quote]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 09:54 AM
But we are all trees of one kind or another.

And I was wrong.

Thank you for the puzzle.
12-08-2016, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 10:36 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-08-2016 09:50 AM)DimonnUSA Wrote:  Well , I do admit your story is sophisticated and immense . Congrats to you as well . I actually didn't expect that here are some serious writers . You see , I am new here . I will stop by here , alright ? I do like web forums that can be fun and serious at the same time . If it were writing contest y probably win . Let's stay friendly . I am on your side .

I am on your side too! Ultimate Peace wins again! But look at how we made it real! That is magical, isn't it? My email is [email protected] . People tend to misunderstand me on the internet. I am serious about writing, creativity, and magic, and I have taught and trained many people in these things, and I encourage you to please continue, even in this forum and in this thread to loosen up and continue writing freely! I may come again in strange and aggressive seeming ways, but I am no enemy, but a definite friend, the best sort of friend one can have! An evil friend. I'm not looking for an evil friend though, they are very scary, especially when misunderstood, otherwise they are raucous good fun, but I hate people I can't read, just like I would a book, either due to its length or its language or its l'content, I just wanted another L in there.

My posts are playful and done in a good spirit, if not a little mischievous too. You can read them throughout this forum before the moderators delete them. I made over 1000 posts in a matter of a few days because I am able to write so much. Be sure to use your writing ability towards creating beautiful things which give you pleasure, and eliminate anything from them which you dislike, because why create displeasure for yourself?

(12-08-2016 09:54 AM)aries Wrote:  But we are all trees of one kind or another.

And I was wrong.

No problem! You may be interested in clicking my username and finding some of my other posts before they are deleted. People misunderstood and deleted this post I had made as well which was actually full of coded esoteric and occult messages and meanings and lessons:

"I'm scared and they've got me on the run!
11-18-2016, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2016 01:51 AM by The Artis Magistra.) Post: #1 |
The Artis Magistra Online
Master Wizard
Warning Level: 0%
Hello! Shh shh! No, not you! Me! I have to be a little quiet! A bunch of witches and wizards who don't approve of me have gathered and are trying to do me harm! You see, there are some people who don't like me very much! I try to tell them they are stupid, but they won't listen and get angry with me! This is a very confusing situation! Some have threatened to kill me over it! In fact, I've been threatened and cursed all my life, even by God! We cockroaches have learned to survive though, and f*ck and eat what and where we can when we can. You all have it good in your lofty towers with your magic counsels, but for us rats, all we do is live in fear!

Day and night, that Eye of Justice glares down and moves about against me. The Witches and the Wizards are seeking me out, to have me killed! This isn't the first time! Even if they were to succeed, it would only be a little delay before I come back again, a new name, a new guise, still living under a bridge, still a pest, a snake in a toilet bowl, clogging the pipes!

It isn't that I don't want to die! Its just that I can't! I am very sorry! I promise you, it is not my fault, it is no doing of my own!

I come and I go and come again and again, and she doesn't like any of it!

Can anyone help me? Can anyone stop the forces that keep floating back to the surface like a lipid filled turd? I know it stinks, I know its ugly, I know you just want to flush it and get rid of it and watched it burst into brown smoke as it went down, so why is it there again? Maybe because you keep eating, and keep sh*tting! Sorry, sorry, it was just a suggestion! Have mercy on me!

What will finally end The Artis Magistra? Its words, its irritating nasally nerd voice! Its stupid f*cking glasses you just want to imprint into its malignant white skin!? Its horrific, gross, sub-saharan nostrils and lips flapping in terrible unison as it speaks about nothing but sand, always sand!

You know what I do? You know how bad it has gotten? I'm left with nothing but cursed objects! I find them everywhere! Little black bags full of cursed items and I take them with me! I have nothing else to wear but cursed clothes! The Wizards and Witches have taken everything from me! They've taken so much that they've now had to resort to stealing other peoples things and calling them mine! I tell them again and again, you are stupid, please understand you are stupid! They won't listen to me! I am just trying to be kind! Generous! As we roaches are!

Why do you hate me? Is it my black eyes? My speed? My antennae as they feel around for vibrations? Is it my tickling steps which irritate you and cause you anxiety!? I am sorry! I am sorry that I was ever born! If I were to get revenge on you, it would be that you never knew me in the first place, because I am the greatest gift you will ever receive in life or in death! I am loving though, and only wish to be near you, to whisper in your ear! It isn't my fault that I need to get so close for you to hear me! My voice is subtle, but my voice was not but given to me! So blame the one who gave it, that is The Artis Magistra! That terrible thing, that naughty, naughty thing. Shame and ignominy upon it for all its days, all its emergence, that it should speak ill of the light and turn darkness into night!

What is The Artis Magistra?"

My username actually refers to my philosophy, The Art Is the Teacher/Master, that means a few things or can mean a few things. That Art and Creativity and Creative Production and what is produced ends up teaching the creator (on all levels), and that Art as in "Skill" which is one of the meanings of the word "Art" and that means "To Practice/To Do something" is how one teaches, and teaches themselves, and a whole gamut of meanings even in just my name. That isn't all, but also various combinations of the words have implications. Its full of coded meaning. One should view everything they can in this way to derive as much as possible from it, but especially when it comes to my writing and work because it is absolutely chock full of depth and layers of meaning even though it just seems fake and stupid on the surface, superficial.

I'm not very popular or well liked on any forum I've visited because people are annoyed and baffled by my writing and generally just want to get rid of my presence and writing because it annoys or disturbs them or just seems so flat out useless. I came to this website only recently to view how people respond to these sorts of things, and this demographic responded just as any other, with a "Burn the Bitch!" campaign. It makes me slightly concerned for how bigger populations might respond, I think it will probably be a similar response of being demonized, hated, insulted, and exiled and my work thrown in the trash. But people have to eat, and unfortunately defecate as well, so when someone asks them to "eat sh*t and die" it can get a kind of horrified response because it is so against the usual way things go.

Its clear which of us is the Wizard here, but whose the elf and whose the ogre between you two?

So to give you a clue on how to analyze my writing for example: By saying "Eat sh*t and die" after "have to eat and defecate" I connected "eating" to "living" and without saying it directly made the statement "Eating = Living/Living = Eating" which means that the reception of information/experiencing is "living". I made other statements too, all at once, contained within those simple and stupid seeming sentences that look like they are just mad grumbling and mumbling. People would only look at the surface, it would fly over there heads, not caring to assess or examine any of it, and the loss would be their own, they would have extracted barely anything from the plant because they failed to crush it, to burn it, to mash it up, to smoke it, to make it a paste, to test it on wounds, etc.

Then I demonstrated a humorous trick, a trick which was also used elsewhere, even in the story. Where I said "Its clear which of us is the Wizard here" and then imposing upon the "others" different possible designations while stealing one for myself. All in jest, but to teach important lessons about theft, trickery, con-artistry, and magic. These wiles and psychological tricks are all part of learning how to be a fox. The fox, whose name comes from its tail apparently, was associated with cunning, and the fox tail was a mark of a "fool". Magicians and Shamans in the past, the real ones like me, coming from a long line since time immemorial of such (and that is a trick and fallacy of elitism as a qualification, be wary of all things and keep alert in the world, knowing all, Ultimate Peace wins), have long been associated with folly, beings fools and madmen, sought for their strange riddles and entertainments, play-acting, and make-believe, which only a few would prosper from. Some were charlatans, which this website is also full of. Creating conflict and dispute is also a way to test and demonstrate and reveal things. The true wizard is none but a wild fool, riding on chaos, making their tripping look like a dance.

IABTU could be a name for me. It takes the first letters of a sentence and turns them into a name. The sentence is "I am better than you". Oh I guess that would be IABTY. No!

"Making Mistakes" is a great form of humor which can also help people loosen up and learn. Making a speech about "Making Mistakes" and sagely putting it in quotes is also a great way of making a mistake seem like a joke, and making a joke seem deliberate! All this is part of being an expert wizard! That doesn't mean it wasn't, nor does it detract it from being whichever is more preferable or pleasurable.

What many people find most hateful is how and when their beliefs or desires become befuddled simply by being brought out into the light, and someone screaming "They are Twins!" as in mutated attached twins, those gross kinds that used to be on tv often and one tells the story about how the other sleeps while they have sex. Yuck, I hate God for this reason.
12-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Well , I do understand you somewhat . Y see , my wizard in stories has similar problems , misunderstood , avoids wrong places and dwells in a Land of Elves for a reason cuz elves are more tolerant , more quiet , more noble , And so Wizard succeeds and survives . Part of a story :' wizard was travelling through elven woods , he saw a Wizard's Tower / Lofty Towers of yours/. He said to himself :' private property that thing . have to move elsewhere ." Wizard clear minded about what right and what s wrong .
While elves are into ordinary business , wizard with higher perception and sensitivity finds and explores bigger world and his adventures happen simply out of Nowhere .....
12-08-2016, 10:43 AM
(12-08-2016 10:39 AM)DimonnUSA Wrote:  Well , I do understand you somewhat . Y see , my wizard in stories has similar problems , misunderstood , avoids wrong places and dwells in a Land of Elves for a reason cuz elves are more tolerant , more quiet , more noble , And so Wizard succeeds and survives . Part of a story :' wizard was travelling through elven woods , he saw a Wizard's Tower / Lofty Towers of yours/. He said to himself :' private property that thing . have to move elsewhere ." Wizard clear minded about what right and what s wrong .
While elves are into ordinary business , wizard with higher perception and sensitivity finds and explores bigger world and his adventures happen simply out of Nowhere .....

Yeah, I think there is much you can do with this basis and story!
12-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Why are your posts being deleted ?
12-08-2016, 10:51 AM
(12-08-2016 10:46 AM)aries Wrote:  Why are your posts being deleted ?

I don't know really, I think that the moderators don't like them and people are also reporting them and trying to get them deleted and they are just giving in and doing that. They are often considered offensive or against the grain and so are removed for that reason maybe, even though a few people recognized their content and messages. I've had to explain myself to lots of people and repeatedly, but many still don't believe me or what I am saying or anything, or just overall dislike me and my work. Its likely because my posts seem "off topic" even though they aren't really, its just that people don't like having to think or analyze the work much and just view things in a very lazy or superficial sort of way and they think I'm merely an internet troll.
12-08-2016, 10:53 AM
(12-08-2016 10:03 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 09:50 AM)DimonnUSA Wrote:  Well , I do admit your story is sophisticated and immense . Congrats to you as well . I actually didn't expect that here are some serious writers . You see , I am new here . I will stop by here , alright ? I do like web forums that can be fun and serious at the same time . If it were writing contest y probably win . Let's stay friendly . I am on your side .

I am on your side too! Ultimate Peace wins again! But look at how we made it real! That is magical, isn't it? My email is [email protected] . People tend to misunderstand me on the internet. I am serious about writing, creativity, and magic, and I have taught and trained many people in these things, and I encourage you to please continue, even in this forum and in this thread to loosen up and continue writing freely! I may come again in strange and aggressive seeming ways, but I am no enemy, but a definite friend, the best sort of friend one can have! An evil friend. I'm not looking for an evil friend though, they are very scary, especially when misunderstood, otherwise they are raucous good fun, but I hate people I can't read, just like I would a book, either due to its length or its language or its l'content, I just wanted another L in there.

My posts are playful and done in a good spirit, if not a little mischievous too. You can read them throughout this forum before the moderators delete them. I made over 1000 posts in a matter of a few days because I am able to write so much. Be sure to use your writing ability towards creating beautiful things which give you pleasure, and eliminate anything from them which you dislike, because why create displeasure for yourself?

And I was wrong.

No problem! You may be interested in clicking my username and finding some of my other posts before they are deleted. People misunderstood and deleted this post I had made as well which was actually full of coded esoteric and occult messages and meanings and lessons:

11-18-2016, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2016 01:51 AM by The Artis Magistra.) Post: #1 |
Master Wizard
Hello! Shh shh! No, not you! Me! I have to be a little quiet! A bunch of witches and wizards who don't approve of me have gathered and are trying to do me harm! You see, there are some people who don't like me very much! I try to tell them they are stupid, but they won't listen and get angry with me! This is a very confusing situation! Some have threatened to kill me over it! In fact, I've been threatened and cursed all my life, even by God! We cockroaches have learned to survive though, and f*ck and eat what and where we can when we can. You all have it good in your lofty towers with your magic counsels, but for us rats, all we do is live in fear!

Day and night, that Eye of Justice glares down and moves about against me. The Witches and the Wizards are seeking me out, to have me killed! This isn't the first time! Even if they were to succeed, it would only be a little delay before I come back again, a new name, a new guise, still living under a bridge, still a pest, a snake in a toilet bowl, clogging the pipes!

It isn't that I don't want to die! Its just that I can't! I am very sorry! I promise you, it is not my fault, it is no doing of my own!

Can anyone help me? Can anyone stop the forces that keep floating back to the surface like a lipid filled turd? I know it stinks, I know its ugly, I know you just want to flush it and get rid of it and watched it burst into brown smoke as it went down, so why is it there again? Maybe because you keep eating, and keep sh*tting! Sorry, sorry, it was just a suggestion! Have mercy on me!

What will finally end The Artis Magistra? Its words, its irritating nasally nerd voice! Its stupid f*cking glasses you just want to imprint into its malignant white skin!? Its horrific, gross, sub-saharan nostrils and lips flapping in terrible unison as it speaks about nothing but sand, always sand!

You know what I do? You know how bad it has gotten? I'm left with nothing but cursed objects! I find them everywhere! Little black bags full of cursed items and I take them with me! I have nothing else to wear but cursed clothes! The Wizards and Witches have taken everything from me! They've taken so much that they've now had to resort to stealing other peoples things and calling them mine! I tell them again and again, you are stupid, please understand you are stupid! They won't listen to me! I am just trying to be kind! Generous! As we roaches are!

Why do you hate me? Is it my black eyes? My speed? My antennae as they feel around for vibrations? Is it my tickling steps which irritate you and cause you anxiety!? I am sorry! I am sorry that I was ever born! If I were to get revenge on you, it would be that you never knew me in the first place, because I am the greatest gift you will ever receive in life or in death! I am loving though, and only wish to be near you, to whisper in your ear! It isn't my fault that I need to get so close for you to hear me! My voice is subtle, but my voice was not but given to me! So blame the one who gave it, that is The Artis Magistra! That terrible thing, that naughty, naughty thing. Shame and ignominy upon it for all its days, all its emergence, that it should speak ill of the light and turn darkness into night!

My username actually refers to my philosophy, The Art Is the Teacher/Master, that means a few things or can mean a few things. That Art and Creativity and Creative Production and what is produced ends up teaching the creator (on all levels), and that Art as in "Skill" which is one of the meanings of the word "Art" and that means "To Practice/To Do something" is how one teaches, and teaches themselves, and a whole gamut of meanings even in just my name. That isn't all, but also various combinations of the words have implications. Its full of coded meaning. One should view everything they can in this way to derive as much as possible from it, but especially when it comes to my writing and work because it is absolutely chock full of depth and layers of meaning even though it just seems fake and stupid on the surface, superficial.

I'm not very popular or well liked on any forum I've visited because people are annoyed and baffled by my writing and generally just want to get rid of my presence and writing because it annoys or disturbs them or just seems so flat out useless. I came to this website only recently to view how people respond to these sorts of things, and this demographic responded just as any other, with a "Burn the Bitch!" campaign. It makes me slightly concerned for how bigger populations might respond, I think it will probably be a similar response of being demonized, hated, insulted, and exiled and my work thrown in the trash. But people have to eat, and unfortunately defecate as well, so when someone asks them to "eat sh*t and die" it can get a kind of horrified response because it is so against the usual way things go.

Its clear which of us is the Wizard here, but whose the elf and whose the ogre between you two?

So to give you a clue on how to analyze my writing for example: By saying "Eat sh*t and die" after "have to eat and defecate" I connected "eating" to "living" and without saying it directly made the statement "Eating = Living/Living = Eating" which means that the reception of information/experiencing is "living". I made other statements too, all at once, contained within those simple and stupid seeming sentences that look like they are just mad grumbling and mumbling. People would only look at the surface, it would fly over there heads, not caring to assess or examine any of it, and the loss would be their own, they would have extracted barely anything from the plant because they failed to crush it, to burn it, to mash it up, to smoke it, to make it a paste, to test it on wounds, etc.

Then I demonstrated a humorous trick, a trick which was also used elsewhere, even in the story. Where I said "Its clear which of us is the Wizard here" and then imposing upon the "others" different possible designations while stealing one for myself. All in jest, but to teach important lessons about theft, trickery, con-artistry, and magic. These wiles and psychological tricks are all part of learning how to be a fox. The fox, whose name comes from its tail apparently, was associated with cunning, and the fox tail was a mark of a "fool". Magicians and Shamans in the past, the real ones like me, coming from a long line since time immemorial of such (and that is a trick and fallacy of elitism as a qualification, be wary of all things and keep alert in the world, knowing all, Ultimate Peace wins), have long been associated with folly, beings fools and madmen, sought for their strange riddles and entertainments, play-acting, and make-believe, which only a few would prosper from. Some were charlatans, which this website is also full of. Creating conflict and dispute is also a way to test and demonstrate and reveal things. The true wizard is none but a wild fool, riding on chaos, making their tripping look like a dance.

IABTU could be a name for me. It takes the first letters of a sentence and turns them into a name. The sentence is "I am better than you". Oh I guess that would be IABTY. No!

"Making Mistakes" is a great form of humor which can also help people loosen up and learn. Making a speech about "Making Mistakes" and sagely putting it in quotes is also a great way of making a mistake seem like a joke, and making a joke seem deliberate! All this is part of being an expert wizard! That doesn't mean it wasn't, nor does it detract it from being whichever is more preferable or pleasurable.

What many people find most hateful is how and when their beliefs or desires become befuddled simply by being brought out into the light, and someone screaming "They are Twins!" as in mutated attached twins, those gross kinds that used to be on tv often and one tells the story about how the other sleeps while they have sex. Yuck, I hate God for this reason.

Oh this ? I see no harm. Sorry it made other upset with you and your posts are being deleted.
12-08-2016, 10:59 AM
(12-08-2016 10:53 AM)aries Wrote:  Oh this ? I see no harm. Sorry it made other upset with you and your posts are being deleted.

Oh its alright, I'd just like them sent to me before they are deleted, or otherwise saved somehow. Yeah, I see no harm either, but people can be very strange and sensitive about these things or what they are not getting a clear or good picture about. Anyway, the people on this website generally won't bother you or the original poster of this thread most likely, they just don't like people like me, but you two are nice fellows and should be fine.
12-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Hi Artis again / I am going to save your email . and send you some . Name / nick > Dimitri / Dimiter/ Dimonn.

And I was wrong.

Master Wizard

[/quote]

Oh this ? I see no harm. Sorry it made other upset with you and your posts are being deleted.
[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A new epic story . Took one hour to write. DimonnUSA 1 420 04-15-2017 08:23 AM
Last Post: Anthony Arcanum
  Last Part of Story about Wizard , Efridna and demons. DimonnUSA 0 157 03-17-2017 02:29 PM
Last Post: DimonnUSA
  epic story about wizard . part 6. DimonnUSA 1 195 03-15-2017 10:36 AM
  Voices, horror short story Logicius 3 298 03-09-2017 01:01 PM
  Epic story about wizard . part five ., DimonnUSA 4 284 03-09-2017 11:08 AM