Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a story about wise wizard , elf and an ogre.
12-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Thank you very much! I don't plan on posting on this website too much really, I'm always concerned they are just going to delete my writing or delete more of it by remembering me haha and I don't feel like saving it all but having it just remain quietly on this website if possible so that I don't have to go through the painstaking and annoying process of saving all my posts. Its good advice to make sure you save your work elsewhere because when it is put in the hands of other people they can be very disrespectful about it and delete it without retrieving it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 11:38 AM by DimonnUSA.)
Artis , your skill is amazing , Russian joke describes it > to make out of shit a bullet .*

Thank you very much! I don't plan on posting on this website too much really, I'm always concerned they are just going to delete my writing or delete more of it by remembering me haha and I don't feel like saving it all but having it just remain quietly on this website if possible so that I don't have to go through the painstaking and annoying process of saving all my posts. Its good advice to make sure you save your work elsewhere because when it is put in the hands of other people they can be very disrespectful about it and delete it without retrieving it.
[/quote]

(12-08-2016 11:35 AM)DimonnUSA Wrote:  Artis , your skill is amazing , Russian joke describes it > to make out of shit a bullet .*

[/quote]

I personally always saving my creative writing . Either on my smartphone , or as text document or a digital text art........
12-08-2016, 11:39 AM
(12-08-2016 11:35 AM)DimonnUSA Wrote:  Artis , your skill is amazing , Russian joke describes it > to make out of shit a bullet .*

That is SUCH a perfect metaphor for what I do, always, out of everything. There really is nothing else to make a bullet out of anyway! Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate them, and what you've said means a great deal to me and I cherish that kindness and those great words! Thank you so much!
12-08-2016, 11:42 AM
(12-08-2016 11:39 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  

That is SUCH a perfect metaphor for what I do, always, out of everything. There really is nothing else to make a bullet out of anyway! Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate them, and what you've said means a great deal to me and I cherish that kindness and those great words! Thank you so much!

I would also like to email you once a while , and you could too >
[email protected]
12-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Sure! Any time you might feel like emailing me or discussing anything, you can send it to [email protected], a number of people from this website have contacted me there on occasion when they have felt like it!
12-08-2016, 11:52 AM
(12-08-2016 11:45 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Sure! Any time you might feel like emailing me or discussing anything, you can send it to [email protected], a number of people from this website have contacted me there on occasion when they have felt like it!

I have one more good story about WIZ AND A GIRL in the world , If you still have a time tonight , I will post it here . And to make it right , I will post it within this topic , cuz I don't want to post many topics I could be considered a troll then ......Smiling
12-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Look at you 2. Over a 1000 for one and a dozen the other. Getting on like old comrades. Life is freaking awesome like that.
12-08-2016, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 12:21 PM by DimonnUSA.)
In a disguise wizard Dima / Di exited from a magical portal.
He meets Lady Alizee/ Alzi , It gets tough, rough, hot. He says to her
" shlyuha , shlyuha , shlyushka " transl , bitch , biitch.
She answers :' piidor , piidor, piidoras ". transl > lost , gay .\A
gloomy landscape and a sinister dark castle on the horizon.
Alzi asks :' why i should go with you ??' Wizard answers :' i am
the One who escaped from Devil ." Alizee says :' and I , and I ... from
Corsicca , France ." Wiz :' Fraance ?! > Give romance ?"
Alizee :' castle might be well guarded and locked ..."
Wizard approaches a castle and easily opens a door ." It s a cursed
ground , no one is here . B for brains ."
Alizee :' B for brainiac."
Wiz :' tupaya/ transl dumb , but i am umniy/ transl smart."
Alizee :' tupaya ii eshe tupee . transl dumb with someone much dumber.
Wiz :' nu eto nachalo > transl well , a beginning !"
Alzi :' beginning of yo end "
Wiz Dima :' S for being serious ."
Alizee :' S for being a sucker ."
Alzi was looking around and wiz was her Helper . He watched
her every step ,every move and was making her sexy pics with
digital camera Sanyo . Alzi said to Wiz :' Stop, stop it , D for daunishko
/transl dauner .
Alzi :' S for smile ."
Wiz :' maybe S for sex ?"
Alzi :' I 'd kill you "
Wiz :' i am only a Helper of yours , dear lady ." Alzi was looking
for something. She picked few things : golden rings , silver
necklace , shiny coins . Wiz was aghast :' Alzi ! you are a Thief!"
Alzi angrily :' thief and More ." They have discovered a big
magical chest .Alzi tried to open it alone , she couldn't . Wiz
said :' T for two , together .' Alizee said :' T for tupitza/transl
idiot ". Well they did it together and opened a chest ...
A fire Monster came from a chest . Wiz screamed aloud :
' shnelle , shnelle ,bistro, bistro faster , faster ! Get a bucket
of water ! " Alzi ran to kitchen and brought a water .
Wiard throwed water at the fire Monstarra and monster
ceased to be . Wizard relievedly whispered :' A Victory ."
Alizee/Alzi whispered relievengly too :' Victory !" Happy End.
12-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Bumping for our stories and how they were made true!
12-09-2016, 02:31 PM
(12-09-2016 01:59 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Bumping for our stories and how they were made true!

I personally would prefer a little writing contest . To post new original stories . That's a challenge and fun both ! And it s only for gifted and creative people . Like us ! Anyway we here have a good standing , some of you here are six stars profiles.Thats big ! ... By the way I am trying to upload my pic . So you would see the Writerr .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A new epic story . Took one hour to write. DimonnUSA 1 163 04-15-2017 08:23 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Last Part of Story about Wizard , Efridna and demons. DimonnUSA 0 54 03-17-2017 02:29 PM
Last Post: DimonnUSA
  epic story about wizard . part 6. DimonnUSA 1 71 03-15-2017 10:36 AM
  Voices, horror short story Logicius 3 155 03-09-2017 01:01 PM
  Epic story about wizard . part five ., DimonnUSA 4 98 03-09-2017 11:08 AM